World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Mathias winced visibly. He had not idea when this place turned into one giant family reunion, but apparently that was the situation right now. Blinking in a bit of a bemused fashion he surveyed his students again, smiling at the bickering Asians and the Portugese boy that just entered the class. Mathias took a deep breath like a wolf that was about to huff and puff away a little piggy's house.

'GUYS!' he belowed, still rather cheerfully, all things considered 'Okay. Now that we're all here, I think it would be good to start? I doubt anyone of yese wants to stay here till the dead of night, am I right?'
He motioned to Lili, taking her gently by the shoulder and bringing her to the centre of the class. 'Let our most respectable director talk' he said, smiling down at little Miss Zwingli encouragingly.
'I know that you guys are probably not aquianted with Western classics' he explained to Yao and his counterparts 'But that way you can learn something about them, and next time perhaps we can learn something about Orient?'
Back to top Go down

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4