World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:31 am

Feliks jumped, almost falling over, and looked around in confusion. "Where is that voice coming from?" He asked, quite confused. "And who the fuck is Tech God? Is this a prank?" He wrinkled his nose and crossed his arms. "So lame. Not even funny." He was practically huffing.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 am

"Aiya!" Yao almost tripped off from his ground. "Who was that aru?" He browsed around the theater for the possible source of the voice. "Where is he aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Antonio tilted his head curiously, a smile spreading across his face. He started to laugh.

"Hermanito, is that you~? Where are you, hermanito~?" He started to look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 pm

"Hi, Kuy-I mean... hermanito? Who is this person you speak of? I am the tech God!" Alec knew his cover was probably blown now, but he was having too much fun playing around.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Feliks huffed. "Alec! I know it's you, you should totally come out now." A grin broke out anyway; he was happy that his new friend would be in theatre club with him, despite the other's rather unconventional entrance. But why would Feliks care about what's conventional anyway? If you're normal, you're boring, and that's the gospel truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm

"Uuuugh... Kuuyaaa... thanks for blowing my cover," Alec groaned into the microphone. After shutting the device off, he exited the black box and went down into the theater to join everbody else. "I was having fun in there!" he pouted and huffed lightly at his cousin before grinning again. "Hi guys! Is this everyone in the club?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm

"Alec!" Feliks smiled and glomped the other male-- Alec was Feliks' first official friend, and the blonde had a habit of clinging to the people he felt comfortable with. "I don't know if this is everyone, but I'm glad you're here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Alec laughed a bit and hugged Feliks back, twirling the blonde around just because. "Nice to see you here too, Feliks~" he grinned, letting the other back down after one twirl. "Where's the teacher? Isn't he supposed to be here with us to be allowed in?" he'd seen Mr. Sorensen during class, but he'd yet to see him anywhere around the theater.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:23 pm

"I dunno... he's not here yet, at least." He said, laughing nervously. "I hope we don't get in trouble for being in here....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Antonio watched them interact curiously. "Alec, who's your friend?" He gave the - boy, he decided, after a moment's consideration - a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:12 am

"Oh, right! You two haven't met yet!" he turned to Antonio with a hand on Feliks' shoulder. "This is my friend, Feliks. I met him in the common lounge a few days ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:14 am

Lovino had slipped into the Theatre room during Alec's 'Tech God' stunt. He also was hiding in the theater chairs slumped down as to not be seen. He honestly wanted to watch the club prior to deciding to join or not. His face was bright red. Thought he had to remember that the annoying professor was the adviser for the club.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:38 am

"Aiya~ so that was Alec aru ne." he calms down and looks at Alec coming down from the black box. Yao fell into complete silence as the three guys talk.

For a while he just looked around for any presence of other members or his siblings Kiku and Lien. He was expecting Kiku to come soon. However, his sense for other people's feelings are bit rusty, his sense of the environment is pretty sharp. He notices one more presence not counted in the group around him. "I think there's someone here, other than us aru." he declares. "Show up aru!"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:54 pm

Feliks smiled shyly at the obviously Latino male, blushing as the other male calls him his friend. "Hi, it's n-nice to totally meet you!" He stuttered out, then mentally smacked himself-- he probably looked really stupid, stuttering like an idiot...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:05 am

Antonio grinned back, offering his hand. "Hola Feliks, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Alec's cousin and roommate. And you're looking lovely this evening."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:18 am

"Ah, thank you!" He said, blushing lightly. "You're very nice." The other man was very kind, and very toned... and when Feliks looked down far enough... that... ass....

He whipped his eyes back to meet the Spanis teen's. "Uh... welcome to the club!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:15 am

Lili sat in silence and amusement as the conversation of the group began to lighten up and turn more lively as time crept by. The smile on her face was of genuine happiness as she watched on. However, she was surprised by a sudden voice coming from the black box [which belonged to a certain Filipino] causing the small girl to fall the chair she was seating on with a small squeak.

Moaning a bit in pain as she rubbed her throbbing butt, she prayed silently that none had heard her small noise and paid no heed to her. She was rather enjoying the fact that she was blending well in the background. The perks: she gets to observe the interactions happening to everyone. Using that, she'll be able pin-point whom should she pick for the particular roles in a play she was planning to bring up.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Yao didn't notice Lili fell off her seat since he himself had almost tripped of his ground.

Still waiting for a response from the hiding presence, he fell into silence again. He tried to sense the presence again. He looks at Lili "Do you think there's someone over there aru?" he looks at the direction where he felt the stranger presence to point out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Lili blinked a bit before her blue eyes followed the asian man's gaze to the secluded side of the auditorium. Somehow she could feel someone was there, watching but she was a bit scared to call out to prove it. "I think so Yao." the girl replied softly, holding her notebook close to her chest. She doesn't like the feel of that presence but that shouldn't stop her from enjoying her stay in this club.

"Ah before I forget, what plays would you all wish to act out?" she blurted out, cheeks a flush.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:19 pm

Although the hidden presence doesn't seem to react much, he doesn't sense any bad presence and since Lili started to talk about the club's activities he left the presence alone and shifted his attention to Lili.

He turns his head back to Lili, "Hmm... I'd go for action aru ne. I'm pretty confident about my Kung Fu aru." then he makes a pause, he whispers "... but I don't mind a bit of romance aru... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

There was a fine line between being fashionably late and being unpardonably late, that was for sure, but Mathias Sørensen, whether he was in his seventeenth summer or twenty fourth could never, for the life of him, learn where that fine line lay.

He started off thinking that he had a lot of time on his hands, drawing out outlines for some of the classes, making a mental list of books he'd have them read, lunching languidly with the most charming history teacher this school had the good fortune to hire and reminiscencing on their rather eventful youth (though saying 'youth' made Mathias feel a bit like a geriatric himself) before he realized, he was, in fact, running a bit late. It would have still been in the 'fashionably late' degree had he been able to find his copy of As You like It, just in case any scipts or even scripts ideas did not turn up at the first club meeting. Having absolutely wrecked his humble adobe of an office Mathias took a sprint down to the school's theatre.

'Sorry...guys' he gasped out a little breathlessly, bursting through the door. 'Had no idea what time it was'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:48 pm

"Something with pirates in it~" Antonio grinned at Lili. "But no Shakespeare."

He laughed at Mathias, because Antonio laughed easily. "Are you the advisor, then?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:45 am

Feliks looked up as the teach entered, and smiled. "You're late, but that's totally okay... As long as you're here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:41 am

'No Shakespeare, Mr. Carriedo?' Mathias tried his hardest to look stern and perhaps even personally insulted (since he did spend a ridiculous amount of time looking for the bloody play), but the expression that came out was more entertained than anything else, partly because he had a really similiar attitude to Shakespeare himself when he was in high school, but he learnt to like it, once you got past all the 'thous' and 'haths' and 'comeths' 'Alas, Horatio. You break my heart' he added, winking to the Spaniard.
'Actually, the reason why I'm so late is this' he took out a copy of As You Like It ' Just in case our talented Miss Zwingli failed to produce something involving pirates or--' Mathias tapped his chin in deep thought 'ninjas. Yeh. Ninja's would be cool'

He nodded his greetings to the rest, smiling at Feliks.
'Hey there. Sorry for being 'totally late' as you say it. Did you enjoy the class this morning?'
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:31 am

"Um... sure.... Though I have to say that the guy I'm sitting next to is kinda... actually, your class is, like, soooooo much fun!" He laughed nervously. This teacher was nice, but something about him made Feliks think that he wouldn't be above torturin the poor blonde for his own amusement.

Like making him partner up with the tall sepctacled blonde for assignments, or other stuff along those lines... he didn't much like it in the slightest.....

But he could hardly put up a fuss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next