World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Dance Club- Located in Studio A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Dance Club- Located in Studio A Empty
PostSubject: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 am

The club is located in Studio A, a large studio room covered with mirrors on all four sides. There is a bar for warm-ups. Students have access to a stereo that can be used.

Club/ team you are advertising
: Dance Club

What you will be doing in that club/ team:
Teaching those who don't know how to dance, and havin a good time dancing with those who do~

How much room you will need: Quite a large room, preferably with mirrored walls...

One reason why people should join your club/team (think of it as a blurb, or something to draw attention): An expert is teaching you a valuable skill! Eveybody should know how to dance, it is very important!

Members-

1. Yao

2. Ivan

3. Feliks

4. Alec

5. Lien

Last edited by Feliks Ɓukasiewicz on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:59 pm

(Why did you put Philippines instead of my name? XD)
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 am

(I fixed it... )
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:48 pm

Ivan walked into the room and looking around, pleased with it. "Da, this will do nicely," he murmured to himself, and started to set up the room. He went over to the stereo and looked through the collection that was already there, then put in something he'd brought with him, deeming the stock CDs inadequate. As Alexander Glazunov's 'Raymonda' started playing in the background, Ivan started putting up little signs around the room and on the door, which had a little design, and the words 'DANCE CLUB'.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:02 pm

(oh Buddha... *prays* I'm listed in this club!)

Yao had came earlier to post his advertisement for his business. He will be providing supplies for clothes and make-ups. Now he's hiding somewhere when Ivan entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Club- Located in Studio A   Dance Club- Located in Studio A I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Club- Located in Studio A
Page 1 of 1