World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:57 am

Feliciano stepped into the theatre, hoping to see if there was something wherein he could join. There, he found some people he knew, like Feliks, Alec, Lovino, Yao and Antonio. "Hi guys~!" he said, walking up to them. "What's happening here~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:15 am

Lovino decided to slink down more in the chair at his hiding place once he saw his brother walk in, more so as the loud Literature professor walked in. He had considered popping out when Yao and Lili spoke about a extra person there. 'Screw it, I'm not coming out now.' Lovino thought to himself. Now he prayed neither his idiot brother or that Spaniard idiot notice him slumped down in the theater chair. He prayed they don't see him.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 pm

"You're late aru." For Yao, fashionably late or unpardonably late doesn't make any difference. The adviser is late.

After the adviser was Felicano, "Ni hao Vargas-kun." he greets the Italian boy in a rather plain manner. Yao senses that Feli's presence is similar to the hidden presence. He guesses it must the the hostile Italian who has been hiding nearby. He became irritated since the hiding Vargas didn't show up even he was already spotted a while ago. He jumps from one row to another until he stands next to the hiding student. "Why are you hiding aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Feliciano walks up to Lovino, "Lovi, Why are you hiding~?" he says, and takes a seat next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Lili couldn't help but laugh at the suggestions that were suddenly bombed at her. Pirates, romance, even an anti-Shakespeare one! Then again, it won't help the situation if she tells them, she has small excerpts from A Midsummer Night's Dream and Macbeth within her notebook's leaves right now.

But she'll have to wait for the right timing to blurt that out.

Then again, the Muses seem to like her today due to the fact that the adviser of the club came him bringing along with him a copy of As You Like It. It may nt be one of her favourite shakespearean plays but she certainly has some ounce of respect towards it.

"I'm vry sorry sir. But I do have an excerpt of A Midsummer Night's Dream and Macbeth with me." she said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:17 pm

Yao faces Feli, "Can't you do something about you're brother aru?" He's been feeling irritated at the older Italian ever since. Because this guy acts so high and might and yet in some occasions he shrinks and yells at you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Lovino glared at the two of them who spotted him and came over. "Che." He was mildly irritated that they found him so quickly, and mildly nervous that they were causing a commotion. " Maybe I was testing your acting skill...like a critic." He won't sau he was nervous to join after seeing both the tomato bastard and his cousin, or in general just scared of how many people were in the club already.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:49 pm

"Aiya... You're not honest aru ne... " Yao shrugs. "Just come out and greet everyone so we can start our activities aru." He walks off to join the discussion on the script.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Feliks tucked a strand of his flaxen hair behind his ear, his eyes trained on the group of students crowded around the Italian. "He's probably just shy or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:29 am

Mathias couldn't help but laugh at the Polish boy's comment regarding Berwald. He'd sort of forgotten that most people that didn't really know the tall, towering even, boy were bound to feel a bit scared or intimidated, to say the least.
'I do apologize for seating you next to Mr. Oxenstrierna' he nodded towards Feliks with a small smile. 'He's a bit of a....' he was about to say 'twat' but frantically looked for something more..erm..politically correct. 'Well, he's anti-social to say the least, but huh I had no place to put yer in since you came in' he raised his eyebrows in mock puzzlement, since it was Feliks that had pointed out he was 'totally late'. 'halfway though the class'

He greeted Feliciano, who had just arrived and let the student go about their own business before they would be able to start properly. His ears, however, perked up when Lili mentioned Shakespeare.
'Brilliant!' he said giving her an encouraging pat on the shoulder. 'I knew you were a refined lady Miss Zwingli. Lili's right everyone!' he added the last bit a little more loudly to get over the talking students. 'Let's start with the classics!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Feliciano's eyes brightened, "Shakespeare? I can't wait!" he said, "What classic will we do first?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:36 pm

"Yeah, I'm just not good with people." Feliks said, laughing to himself. "I don't come off that way, but it's the truth."

He brushed off his skirt, toying with the hem a bit.

He looked at Lili, curious. Shakespeare? Contrary to popular belief, he HAD read it... and liked it. He was a lot smarter than people gave him credit for.

"I think we should do a Midsummer's Night Dream..."
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 pm

"Aiya... I'm not good with Western classics aru..." Yao makes a displeased face. He's not good in English and reading Shakespeare is like hell. Since he's here to learn, he has no choice but to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:52 pm

There is already a crowd of people in the theatre when Yong Soo walks in. Eeehh, it seems he is late to everything these days! He should make a super special effort tomorrow to be earlier.

The people are all talking and seem to know each other, and Yong Soo wants to join the fun. But first, aniki is standing over there, next to the two Latin-looking boys. Yong Soo sidles neatly into the appropriate row of seats, approaching Yao from behind - a few people who can see him glance at him curiously - and suddenly claps his hands around Yao's chest. "GUESS WHO, DA-ZE~?" he cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

"Aah!" he shouted, "Huh? Who're you?" he asked, as an asian looking boy slip behin Yao, who was next to him and grabed his... Breasts.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"AIYAAAA!!!" Yao shouts and his face blushes from the sudden attack. "Sss-top aru! Yo-Yong Soo! There are other people here aru!" He shouts in whisper level.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 am

Yong Soo beams and looks around. "Yeah, there're a lot of people! Annyeong, everyone!" He doesn't let go of aniki's chest. (Aniki is so cute when he squirms!) "I want to join the theatre club, da-ze!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:34 pm

Yao's face flushes red, embarrassed from Yong Soo's harassment. He tries his best to push Yong Soo away but because he's in panic half of his effort is wasted. "Yong Soo aru! Stooop it aruuu!!!"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:09 am

It is pretty noisy inside the theater. Eduardo can hear the voices of the club members from the outside. He became curious and it seems convincing for him that joining this club could be fun. He enters the theater, peeking at first if it's ok to make his appearance. First making a few steps closer to the crowd, "Excuse me nn ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 am

Recognizing the voice, Alec quickly turned around with a wide grin on his face as he went running up to the newcomer and pretty much jumping on the other while catching him in a big hug. "Kuya Edo~! I didn't know you were coming to this school too!" he smiled, not letting go of the arm that he had latched himself on to.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:47 pm

"Alec?" He is surprised to see his cousin in the theater club. He accepts Alec's heartwarming hug with a wide grin. "Primo! I missed you ya ne! I wanted to join Toni to school here so I asked Pai and Mae (father & mother)! How have you been Alec?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 pm

"I missed you too," he smiled wide, pulling his older cousin along with him towards the group. "I've been doing great! I've already made a few friends here, and all the teachers are pretty cool too. Did you get your dorm room yet? When did you get here? Do you need any help unpacking? Who's your roommate?" Alec couldn't help the slight barrage of questions since he hadn't seen Eduardo for as long as he hadn't seen Antonio before finding out that the Spaniard was going to be his roommate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Lovi moved from his seat to join the rest of the group, more so to stand next to his brother. He frowned at the people around him, well everyone that wasn't a cute girl at least. He idly listened in on what was going on in the room.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Yong Soo doesn't let go of Yao, but he hugs his arms more comfortably around Yao's torso and props his chin on his shoulder (not minding aniki's struggles at all!) to grin happily at the nearby Latin boys. They look really alike! Except one is smiling and one is scowling. Yong Soo is curious.

"Annyeong~!" he greets them, still smiling and snuggling against aniki's shoulder. "Are you in the club too, da-ze?"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Alec Martin Tioseco wrote:
"I missed you too," he smiled wide, pulling his older cousin along with him towards the group. "I've been doing great! I've already made a few friends here, and all the teachers are pretty cool too. Did you get your dorm room yet? When did you get here? Do you need any help unpacking? Who's your roommate?" Alec couldn't help the slight barrage of questions since he hadn't seen Eduardo for as long as he hadn't seen Antonio before finding out that the Spaniard was going to be his roommate.

Ed follows Alec towards a group with students and a teacher. "I'm gald you're doing great here ya ne. I can expect something good from here too ya ne." answers the question a bit slowly to watch his way as well. "I haven't seen my roommate ya ne. I hope he's a good guy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre   Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theatre Club- Located in the school theatre
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next