World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

The school garden :'D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

The school garden :'D Empty
PostSubject: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:59 am

Even if Roderich hated the outdoors(Somewhere thats not in a controlled environment), He loved gardens. There was more than many in his home country and they were all so extravagant and calming to walk through. So when he heard that the school he was in, had a garden, he immediately packed all his books and wandered the halls to the outside to find it.

It had only taken him about twenty minutes to reach his destination, after he took the wrong turn down the science hallway, and found some most un-pleasant things. He scuttled towards a bench and sat down, gazing at all the different flowers in admiration. He smiled, and took out his books and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:11 am

Feliks walked through the garden, clad not in a skirt and blouse as was normal for him, but in a pair of tight-fitting jeans and a plain t-shirts. His flaxen hair was pulled into a low ponytail in an attempt to keep it out of his face, and the shoes he was wearing were actually old tennis shoes.

He wasn't here to strut around and show off... he was here to get down and dirty with the plants and dirt that covered the garden.

The blonde walked until he found the little patch of bare dirt that he had claimed when he first walked through here, then kneeled down in the soft earth. He took a little trowel out of his back pocket and began to dig into the ground, making little holes all over the patch. He then reached into a front pocket and took out a tiny packet of corn poppy seeds.

He wanted to leave his mark here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 am

Lili was perplexed and angry at herslef for not noticing this location of the school before. The garden was extravagant. No, scratch that for the word extravagant cannot alone describe the beauty the said place was radiating. The bushes of golden rosaries were trimmed neatly, some of the hedges were made to look like imitation sculptures. An ddon't let her get started with the flower collection that the garden was openl yet passively boasting.

The blonde girl sighed happily, book at hand, a pen in her pocket and her sewing, as well as personal belongings such as wallet, cellphone and digital camera in the small shoulder bag she carried as she walked on, finding a good spot to sit and be at peace.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Yao has been in the gardens for around 10mins. He leisurely drinks his tea, viewing the garden. Since the garden style is nothing like in his country's, he thought it would be challenging to paint it with ink. Now he gain inspiration he starts painting, making elegant slow long strokes then quick short strokes.

Few students has passed by but Yao ignores them as he needs all his concentration on his painting. He makes more detailed strokes for the flowers before he starts painting the trees. Some soft breeze brushes his soft silky hair, making him pause for a second to brush up his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:23 am

Roderich smiled at everyone enjoying the gardens. He noticed a smaller Asian man painting. How nice. Just like someone I used to know. sighing his picked up his books and started to wander around at a slow pace, enjoying the slight breeze.

He later spotted a boy planting. or was is a girl? Roderich was terrible with that, so he approached with caution. "H-hallo..." He announced himself to the person. "What kind of plant are you planting?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 am

Feliks looked up, startled. "Uh... Witaj!" He wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, dirt smudging over his skin. "I don't think I've, like, met you yet... I'm Feliks!" He claned the dirt off on his pants before extending his hand for the other to shake, if he so choose to ignore the fact he had been digging in the ground. "I'm planting corn poppies... I think they'll brighten the place up a bit." He grinned. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 am

Roderich took the hand of Feliks with a look of discomfort. As soon as he shook it briskly, he tried to while it descretely, without offending the other. "ah, yes, a c-cute flower." he nodded. "maybe I should plant some flowers too. This garden might look good with some edelswiss." he said looking around for a spot to plant them, perhaps.

((sorry on my iPod and I was unsure of how to spell his national flower :p sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:08 pm

"I would like to see Peonies planted here to aru!" a voice pops in from the Asian boy near the two Europeans. Yao makes his final strokes to complete his artwork, finishing it with a stamp seal of his name in Chinese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:44 am

Mariella had only wished to find a quiet place to reside in and relax and so she decided to take a momentary break from books and papers. Normally she would find peace with her books but some odd impulse lured her to venture around. Once she discovered that there exists a garden within the campus, she immediately went to see for herself.

In the open air, the fragrance of flowers definitely formed a smile in those stiff lips of hers. She was out in her usual attire - some fancy blouse, a miniskirt, tights, and red high heels. There were others present, but she took a bit of her time to admire the lovely rose bushes. 'Oh, there definitely needs to be some more', she thought.

Afterwards, she continued on the stone path to see quite a few people. She flashed a few of them a slight grin (that almost looks like a model smirk, it was natural).

She stumbled upon a familiar face. "Edelstein. Hello." Hastily she went on and glanced at the portrait that appeared out-of-place at first. "You have wonderful talent." She complimented the Chinese with a short, stifled laugh.

(orz. my headcannon is that Austria and Luxembourg know each other? 8D;; )
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 pm

"Ooh, edelweiss is so pretty!" Feliks cooed. "I think you totally should, this place needs waaaaaaaaaaay more color, you know?" He frinned and sat down on the ground, cross-legged. "But you don't seem like the gardening type."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:42 am

He nodded at his response, smiling. "yes, this place needs much more vibrance." Shuffling, he turned to look at the girl that came his way. "Ah, I might not look it, but I do have a nice garden at my house. I love to garden." his face changed from happy to indifferent. "Herr Vanackere..." Seeing her was something surprising almost, but he thought of how many people who he ran into before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:27 pm

"You can't be surprised." Mariella said in almost a scoff and a mischievous grin. She flicked her hair back as she waited for him to finish the rest of his sentence. "Not a hello? Well... it seems we haven't spoken for a while then."

She would like to be friendly with this boy. Although she would like to say her skills surpasses his... It was a common courtesy to keep smiling, she supposed.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Natalya walked into the gardens with some apprehension. She had only ever been there when it was empty, and she was feeling a little self-conscious with her basket of gardening tools and sunflower seeds. She could hear the other students in the garden talking about something, but thought it would be rude to listen in on their conversation. She continued to plant her sunflowers, knowing that it was one thing that would for sure make her brother happy. She giggled slightly at the mental image of her brother smiling widely, as it was such a rare sight and it would be all hers to behold. Hers and nobody else's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school garden :'D   The school garden :'D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The school garden :'D
Page 1 of 1