World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Character Applications

Go down 
+2
Matthew Williams
Ivan Braginski
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Areli

Character Applications - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:06 am

Name: Areli Bel-Shahav

Sample: Areli sat at a table in the cafeteria, glancing over her homework for the day. To be honest, Areli was more than a little bit nervous about attending a new school... But she hid it as best she could behind a strong face and held her chin up high. She'd only been at her new school for a few days, so it would predictably take some time to settle in. When her parents had announced that she would be sent to a new school in some far off land, she wasn't exactly excited. Seriously? She had been born in Israel, but they traveled often for her father's job, until finally returning to Israel when he was transferred back to the company's main office. She was tired of moving. She just wanted to find a home, and stay there.

Well, at the very least, if her parents moved again she would still be attending the same school. That was something, right? Areli tried to keep looking on the bright side of things, even if it was stressful... That was a good point about this place. Not to mention that she hadn't really gotten along with the other kids at her previous school. Sure, there were some people she got along with, but she reacted poorly to any slights and got a reputation for being somewhat prickly at her last home. When she did have friends, though, they were good friends and she would be there for them as much as she could.

Ah. But she wasn't here to make friends, was she? Still, it would be nice... But she was here to finish her schooling, to do well and graduate and move on in the world. That was, ultimately, the most important thing. Whether things worked out for her socially or not, she had to focus on doing well for herself, and making her parents proud.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 7:20 pm

I really like your sample, I love the way you portray Israel. Here are your questions:

How do you think Areli would get on with Alt (Pakistan)?
What do you think Areli would like to do for a career?
What do you think Areli likes to do in her free time?
Back to top Go down
Areli

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:12 pm

Erk - It ate my first response!

How do you think Areli would get on with Alt (Pakistan)?

Areli's relationship with Alt is mixed. They don't really get along very well, but can work together if necessary. Areli would like to make things work between the two of them, but isn't really willing to change certain aspects of herself to make it happen. One major point of contention between the two of them is her rocky relationship with her cousin, who is friends with Alt. Areli and her cousin have lived near one another in Israel, and they don't get along well at all. Still, she and Alt have something of an unspoken agreement to not purposely hurt one another or facilitate that kind of thing, and she would help him if he were in need of it. They're not friends by any stretch, but they're not out to ruin one another. Some day they may get along better, but for now, this is how it is

What do you think Areli would like to do for a career?

Areli's very focused on school and succeeding, but she doesn't really know for certain what she wants to do as a career yet. Her interests pull her towards the sciences, perhaps in the fields of technology or medicine. The one thing she is sure of, however, is that she wants to serve the mandatory two years in the Israeli Defense Forces - Or maybe more! The idea of a full career in the military, to serve her country, is one that she finds really appealing. Perhaps she could put her skills in the sciences to use for the benefit of her nation.

What do you think Areli likes to do in her free time?

Areli has a few hobbies. She likes to play football (soccer, not the American kind), and also adores chess. Aside from these, she also really likes to dance... But she's a little shy about showing this off in front of people! Her favorite forms are the traditional folk dances from her homeland, and she recently has become more interested in belly dance, which she discovered through some of her friends and neighbors from more eastern parts of the middle east, and which is becoming more popular in her homeland of Israel, as well. When she's not doing these things or studying for school, she can often be found poring over the Torah - She's devoutly Jewish, and devotes some time every day to those studies.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Great answers, you're accepted! Make your account and your intro thread~ It took me a while to get who the cousin was because I'm very tired today orz XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:18 am

Name: Alfred F. Jones

Country in wich they represent: The United States of America

Rp sample:

Alfred stepped onto the school grounds for the first time. What a glorious day, he thought to himself as he walked proudly too the principals office. He was going to like it here, pretty girls, nice caring people, and it was absolutely a sunny wonderful day, how could anything go wrong?
The grin on the Americans face never left, as he sat down in a swivel chair in the office, twirling around as he waited for the principal to come in. Some could say Alfred has A.D.D by the way he was fiddling with everything and switching his interest from one item to another. He did that when talking to people as well, not completely but he hadnt quite noticed the principal had come in for at least a few seconds after. Alfred immediately dropped a book and then placed it back on the table after he picked it up.
"Hey Mr. Principal~" He smiled, and sat up strait, trying to be on his best behavior for the first impression.
He nodded and they started to talk, as Alfred almost casually glanced at the clock, and his eyes wandered around the room. As soon as the principal handed him his schedule, Al sprung up and almost bolted out of the room. He was gonna go to his first class, Math.
"Math...." Alfred groaned, and crumpled the schedule and put it in his bag. "Psssht." No way was he going to go to math. Well, not today at least.

( derp ;3; I hope this is OK. *readys for questions* )
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:55 pm

Here are your questions:

How do you think Al would react if he discovered that his brother Matty had another brother he never told Al about?
If Al's lover turned out to be a really horrible person who had hurt many others, do you think he would dump the lover or stay with them? What if he was told it would be unheroic to kill his lover?
If Al saw someone being bullied by somebody who looked as strong as Al himself, do you think he would he go into hero mode, even if he wouldn't be credited for saving the weaker student, or would he pretend he didn't see it? Would he still act like a hero if nobody knew he acted like a hero, or would be only do it for attention?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:23 am

How do you think Al would react if he discovered that his brother Matty had another brother he never told Al about?
Hurt. He would think that his brother didnt trust him enough to tell him about this person, and betrayed that his brother kept a secret from him, and perhaps even a bit jealous. He also wouldnt want to be replaced, and he might see a secret brother as a means of geting rid of him. Meaning he might try something to get rid of the other secret brother, or pull matty away from him, trying to separate the two so he can be the one thats noticed and loved.

If Al's lover turned out to be a really horrible person who had hurt many others, do you think he would dump the lover or stay with them? What if he was told it would be unheroic to kill his lover?
I don't think he'd dump the person in question, unless that person was currently hurting people. Even then, he might try to work things out first. Also, he may feel a bit of guilt for not realizing that his lover was doing terrible things to other people and, thus, his failure to help the victims before it could happen, so he might even blame himself.
Uhm, it is unheroic, I doubt Alfred would kill anyone, he would feel bad if he had to kill people even if he was in the army.

If Al saw someone being bullied by somebody who looked as strong as Al himself, do you think he would he go into hero mode, even if he wouldn't be credited for saving the weaker student, or would he pretend he didn't see it? Would he still act like a hero if nobody knew he acted like a hero, or would be only do it for attention?
I personally think he would help out anyone being bullied, regardless of how the other person looked. I would like to think he thinks bulling is wrong, seeing as he is lovable and is the type of person to befriend anyone. Yes, Al likes attention, but somewhere inside he means well, and I don't think he would save someone purely, if at all, for the positive response. He'd do it because it's right, and he's all about justice.

Hope this is good~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Roderich

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Name: Roderich Edelstein

Country in wich they represent: Austria

Rp sample:

Roderich wasn't obscenely wealthy, his parents were. And he reaped the fruits of their hard work, spending hours and hours of his weekends, summers, and free time fine-tuning his musical talents. He was born in the heart of Austria, culture-packed Vienna, he spent his early teens in high-class functions and fancy parties. He needed a break from all the wealth and luxury. There was his opportunity: Hetalia World Academy.

When accepted, his first concern was "will there be a piano?". That was overlooked when the hope of finding a girl, one who didn't go to etiquette school, would soon become real because here were real people, not all from the same background as him. Some change was a good thing. Perhaps this was a way to start over, to shed his good boy image that his parents believed he really had. (Although that was a lie, his first kiss was with the tomboy two streets over, with dirt under her fingernails and too much charm for her own good. His parents told him not to associate with her, for safety concerns that were far too extreme.)

The doors of the academy were ornate - too much like the ones back home. "I suppose I'll have a good roommate. Anything is better than my neighbor" And so began Roderich's own adventure, with or without his music, he'd be fine.

(Oh God. This is so bad, I just wanted to give this a try. So, er, if it's bad tell me and I promise I'll leave you guys alone)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 9:00 am

*will just use this account for now*
Name: Leon Banjora
Country in wich they represent: Australia

Rp sample:

Leon got out of the taxi that had driven him to his new school, thanked the driver and payed him then lugged his many bags towards the entrance of the Academy. It sure looks posh He thought, he was reasonably rich, obviously more than enough to attend this place but like most of his fellow countrymen he tried not to flaunt it, he remained as down to earth as possible.

He dropped his bags at the front door and cricked his back. "Man these are bloody heavy! I don't remember packing an anvil or somthin'." Something poked his nose. It was Stitch the koala reminding him it was dinnertime and a kick at his leg reminding him to feed his roo Skip as well. "Geez guys, give a fella a break will ya? We just got here, we aint even inside yet." Stitch tweaked his nose for good measure. " Alright alright , ill go in." He picked up his bags and dragged them inside as best he could.

He paused once inside. " Wow, fancy. I reckon somewhere as fancy as this would have like a bellhop or somethin. They expect me to lug me bags to some unknown room on some unknown floor meself?!" He groaned. "This sucks already and i aint even properly arrived yet."

(sorry if absolutely crap, also i used as few slang words as possible so you could understand him )
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:23 pm

@Zvi: Generally good, but we were disappointed with a couple of your answers. It seems unlikely that Alfred would try and dispose of Matty's secret brother, and as for the last question, America has fougt no wars to help oppressed people (Lincoln actually said, "If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by feeeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that."), so it would probably be more accurate that he only acts like a hero when he could get something out of it, eg attention or praise.

However, you of course have a second chance so here's a new question:

What do you think Alfred's view of astronomy would be? Ie do you think he would find it boring or interesting? Why?

@Rod: Nice sample! Here are your questions:

What do you think Roderich's relationship with Gilbert is like?
How do you think Roderich would react if he couldn't take music class?
What do you think Roderich's views are on global warming and energy conservation?

@Kiks: Great sample, here are your questions!

What do you think Leon likes to do in his spare time?
What do you think Leon's views on equality are?
What do you think Leon's favourite class would be?
Back to top Go down
Roderich

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm

What do you think Roderich's relationship with Gilbert is like?
Ohhh, this question.

I think it's a hate-love relationship, because Roderich might use him and Gilbert would do the same, with no strings attached and a set of rules and guidelines. He would act civil around him too because he was raised to be polite to everyone even if he hates their guts, but that doesn't mean he won't complain and sigh when Gilbert acts like a fool in a large crowd or public place. But deep down, Roderich doesn't hate Gilbert; they share a common tongue, so it's a small reminder of home.

How do you think Roderich would react if he couldn't take music class?
I think he'd throw a mini-fit, because all he knows is music. Just because he doesn't act spoiled doesn't mean he isn't, and would probably make a phone call or spend many hours in the main office having his schedule re-worked. And if worse comes to worse, if his music class doesn't ever happen, then he'll deal and wait until the next semester and have a fancy-dancy schedule change.

What do you think Roderich's views are on global warming and energy conservation?
I think he'd be very eco-friendly. He's still young, and wants the planet he lives on to be around and not in an energy crisis when he get older. He's the type to turn all the lights off in his room if he's not in it, and make nightly checks to see if anything was left on that doesn't need to be. When he gets his head out of the musical-cloud it's in, he would look into global warming and whatever information is known about it, then form an opinion. He doesn't like to speak of topics he doesn't know of.

(I hope this is good. T__T It took me forever to think of responses that sounds very Roderich-y, without sounding too stuck up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 pm

What do you think Alfred's view of astronomy would be? Ie do you think he would find it boring or interesting? Why?

I think Alfred loves astronomy. Just looking out into space on a clear night makes him feel relaxed, but also interested. I think, he has always dreamed of becoming an astronaught, taking steps of the moon and possibly meeting other life forms.
If you look at it, it has always been a race to see to got to the moon first, and Alfred would have always been captivated by the men on tv and news, being able to explore space and jelous he couldn't be there. I think it would have also have stemmed from himself reading about lights over new mexico, in wich he decided he would go and explore. Of course no one beleives him that he has seen something, a green bulgy eyed figure, but he sure he has, and will gladly show you what he calls "Tony"
I also think one of the biggest factors in his motivation to get into space, would be Hollywood and the pictures of starwars and star trek, and other old movies. He saw how interesting and diffrent life was like on diffrent planets (even if it was completely fake and not true) and how exciting it would be to explore the unknown. And be a famous astronaught too, being able to go on shows like Opra and tell everyone of his intergalactic adventures of the great Alfred F. Jones.

Last edited by Zviadi Beridze on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:19 pm

What do you think Leon likes to do in his spare time?
Laze around, drink beer, fu-.....xD . He'd definatly wouldn't pass up the chance to play some sort of sport in his spare time, whether it cricket, AFL footy you name it. Music is a part of his life growing up so he would often been found playing his guitar or didgeridoo in his spare time as well. And just.. walking in the wilderness, listening to the trees and the animals Leon has an incredible sense of direction, while he cant sing song-lines like those who helped bring him up (I.E Aboriginals ) He can find his way into and out of almost anywhere. Of course... you should all beware a bored australian teenager, Leon is very fond of pranks >D

What do you think Leon's views on equality are?

Leon comes from one of the most egalitarian nations in the world. A place renowned for treating everyone the same. Leon believes that everyone is equal, regardless of what class someone belongs to or not. As an aussie, Leon doesn't believe in the notion of class. He believes that everyone is equal and that no one should think themselves better than another person. To him, that shows arrogance, ignorance and is just plain stupid. I sure Leon would use much more colourful words though. Everyone should be treated the same in his view, informally. Like most of his countrymen and women he'd call people by the first names, shake hands with everyone and never use sir, ma'am Mr, Mrs etc. I could write so much more but ill stick with this for now XD.

What do you think Leon's favourite class would be?

Sport and music i think, science maybe if he got to explode things for fun. XD. Australia is a very sporty nation thats one so many awards and its really incredible that it is so proficient in sport compared to other nations when you realise theres only 20 million people living their. Leon himself likes all sports... cept netball which is a boring girls sport. He's happy to learn new ones and old ones. He loves cricket, AFL footy, he's not to fond of aussie rugby, he thinks its a "excuse my french here" pussy sport. Any sport that thinks protective pads is a must is pussy, sissy and girly. He loves martial arts, swimming and cycling as well.

He likes music as well, rock in particular and anything he can play with his didgeridoo. Although he seems rough around the edges and not nearly as rich as he seems, he is capable of playing music even Roderich would enjoy and quite well too. He can play the piano but finds less interesting than his guitar. But thats just him, his favourite music is played by guitar.

(hope thats ok)
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:07 pm

@Rod: Nice answers, particularly the last one. You're accepted, go ahead and make your account~
@Zvi: While your answer's good, you still didn't get exactly what we were after, I'm afraid, since we don't seem to share the same views on the character. But since you enjoy rping Al, you're bound to find another forum you can rp him on. =)
@Kiku: Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 am

Name: Angelique Morel

Country in which they represent: Seychelles

Rp sample:
Angelique nervously stepped on to the school grounds for the first time. As she watched students walk around she wondered if coming here was a good idea. There are so many kids here. I think there’s more people here than on the island. She fixed the ribbons in her hair out of habit and started to go to the principal’s office.
Even though Angelique knew no one was staring at her she felt that all eyes were on her. She reached in her bag to grab Michele her stuffed fish but he was nowhere to be found. She blushed as she remembered that she left him in her suit case. There’s no reason to be made fun of on the first day. She remembered thinking before she left without him. Now all she wanted was to bring the big stuffed tuna to her chest.
Angelique finally got to the principles room as she went to knock on the door a group of guys walked by. Smiling to herself she knocked on the door her nervousness slipping away a little bit. Maybe I’ll learn to like this school. Angelique thought as she heard a voice in the other room say come in.

Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Sorry this took so long, Angel! I've been really busy with the start of school ^^;

Great sample! Your questions:

What do you think Angelique's relationship with Francis Bonnefoy is like?
What does Angelique think of the wildlife in her home country?
Pick an aspect of Seychelles' history and show us how you would represent this in this rp.
Back to top Go down
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:07 pm

(S-sorry if I'm doing this wrong!! ><)

Name: Alfred F Jones

Country they represent: The United States of America

Sample Post: Alfred walked down the halls, obviously dissapointed. On his right hand was a test paper (more like his test paper), clearly graded with an 'F'. Yes, Alfred had failed Math again, and he was on his way to the after-class tutoring.

"God, why do I need Math anyway? Isn't it cool enough that I can write 'hello' and 'boobies' inverted on my scientific calculator?" Alfred whined. "And on top of that, I need tutoring now! This sucks."

When he was walking across the field to his next class, he heard the meow of a cat. He turned his head, searching for where the noise came from. 

Meow, meow...The meows were getting louder, and he realised that it came from a tree nearby. Alfred walked up to said tree, and looked upwards. Sure enough, a white cat with brown fur around its neck and strangely equal blue eyes (and a weird piece of hair sticking out from the top, much like his) was stuck at the top of the tree. 

Alfred, being a boy with a soft spot for animals, felt a twinge of sympathy for the cat. Test paper forgotten, he wasted no time in climbing the tree, trying to get the kitten to get into his arms which was outstretched towards the feline.

"Come on, it's alright..." Alfred mumbled. 

Having dealt with animals as a child, he knew just how to coax the kitten so it wouldn't be scared of him. And whatever he was doing, it was obviously working, for the cat jumped into his arms not long after.

Cat in tow, he made his way down the tree, but when he nearly reached the ground he missed a branch and fell rather unceremoniously on the ground. Thankfully, the cat was still safe.

"Be careful next time." He chided the cat lightly. Said cat rubbed its head on Alfred's palms. Alfred just sighed inwardly, he knew the kitten liked him.

"Sorry pal, no animals allowed in dorm- hey, I can take you with me! But be quiet, alright?" Alfred smiled, half-mischeviously. The kitten meowed happily, seemingly agreeing with Alfred.

"Speaking of dorm...oh shit, I have class!!" 

Stuffing the kitten into his bag, making sure it has space to breathe, he hurriedly fast-walked (he couldn't run due to the cat) to class. Sure enough, he was twenty minutes late.

"Mr Jones? Care to explain your tardiness- and the debris in your hair and uniform?"

Oh shit, I forgot to clean up! Must be from the fall! Alfred cursed inwardly.

"Um, I was out during hero duties!" Well, that wasn't a lie. "And I tripped and fell into a pile of leaves, nahahaha!" Alfred smiled confidently, albeit the fact that he was slightly nervous due to the 'baggage' in his schoolbag.

The teacher merely clucked her tongue. "Whatever your hero duties are, clean yourself and sit down."

Alfred did as told, and pulled out his books. He then caught sight of the kitten he had put inside, and it was sleeping.

I just hope the little guy would stay asleep until class is over...
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Great sample, Icy! There's a lot packed in there! Bonus points for referencing Nekotalia and his wild childhood ^^

Here are your questions:

How would Alfred react if he found out his brother Matthew Williams had a boyfriend Alfred had never heard of?
What do you think Alfred's relationship with Areli Bel-Shahav (Israel) is like?
Why do you think Alfred acts like a hero?
Back to top Go down
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:51 pm

orz I fail. Can I use the nation's history to answer them? Like, can I make up a childhood for Alfred based on his original childhood in the series? And to find relations, do I have to look at the other character's profile or is it based on their history?
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:17 pm

Question about history: yes
Question about relations: history

Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:31 pm

Here I go. I know I fail.

How would Alfred react if he found out his brother Matthew Williams had a boyfriend Alfred had never heard of?

I think he would feel a little betrayed, and he might try to break them up at first (e.g: persuading Mattie his boyfriend is dangerous) but if he realized that Mattie is really in love with his boyfriend he might eventually allow Mattie, but still watches his boyfriend in case he would hurt Matt in any way. All in all, I think he'd try to protect Matthew in any way possible.

What do you think Alfred's relationship with Areli Bel-Shahav (Israel) is like?
(orz. Country relations- I'm a little scared of this.)

I think their relationship is neither good nor bad. While Alfred isn't exactly Areli's enemy (he helped her out quite a number of times) they had their fallout times and doubts. However, if they have to work
together, they would most certainly will. (I'm sorry, I am a big fan of USUK, and not really into OCs, so if I got this completely wrong, I'm so sorry! ><)

Why do you think Alfred acts like a hero?

As a child, Alfred was taken care of by a British boy who was slightly older han him since Alfred's parents rarely stay at home. He is really fond of the British boy, and is always upset whenever the boy has to go back home. However, Alfred then grew up- and somehwere in his rebeliious stage, felt that the boy was too controlling for him, and the boy quickly learnt (or rather, Alfred made it clear the hard way) that Alfred didn't need him anymore. Hurt and upset, the British boy never talked to Alfred or visited him anymore, and moved away soon after, and they lost contact. Realising that he had hurt one of the most precious people in the world to him, he made a resolve never to hurt someone that he cares for again, and that was how he came to have a thing for protecting people like a hero. He just didn't want the past to repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:37 pm

-point at Ivan- Mom said I could. -shot for stupid reference to stupid French condom advert-

Your answers are pretty good~ I think the first one was answered well -I was waiting something showing how americans can be conflicted on homosexuality, I'm not sure you thought of it but Alfred's reaction fitted it xP- Also ,the hurt factor was to expect, and the hero complex kicking in was a good touch, congrats.
As for the second, you answered like you had to ♥
The last one was really nice too, the way you mixed canon and the AU was really interesting and the explanation to his hero complex nicely done.

Anyway,all that was to say; Welcome here go make your account and expect a PM from me~♥ -because we have to work on something for our characters y/y?-

Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:15 pm

ASDF Matthew why must you refer to me like that... You know, you've got all my friends calling me Bella now... Ihu... XD
Back to top Go down
Icy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 am

Coolies! Oh my God I thought I screwed up!
Yeah, regarding the homosexuality thing I didn't think of it... (too many USUK orz)
But I'm glad either way! Made an account already, so I'll be waiting~
Back to top Go down
Lombardy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 am

Name: Lena Nardi

Country: An old Kingdom in Italy called Lombardy Wikipedia page)

RP Sample: Lena looked around the walls to the school slightly, inspecting her surrounds before moving from her position to out in the open. She was here now so she had to take it in full stride. She skipped down towards the main entrance of the school and reached her hand down to open the door, she froze up. Lena told herself that she must be more brave but the thoughts of who was behind the door, how people would treat her.....if people would actually like her kept running through her mind. She was fine with people she knew, She could act herself but with new people her thoughts just took over her which made her fear others as always the worst came to mind. She grasped her violin case strap tightly with her other hand and reached further to the door and opened it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Applications
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next