World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Character Applications

Go down 
+2
Matthew Williams
Ivan Braginski
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

Character Applications - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey Lombardy. I'm not a native speaker and I can tell your sentences are weird... As a reminder, in our rule section, there's
Quote :
3. Always use correct grammar and punctuation. If English is not your first language, that is understandable, but if you are lazy, that is not.
Now we're still giving you a chance so here are your questions 'w'

-what's her relationship with Francis?
-do you think she would join the music club?
-Pick an aspect of Lombardy's history and translate this to fit in with this rp
Back to top Go down
Lombardy

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:29 pm

(orz Sorry in the country it was meant to be a wikipedia link.)

What's her relationship with Francis?

1) Probably feels like she is more important that him as Lombardy was established after Napoleon, who was a famous French leader, was defeated. Although oblivious to her others know she is not.

Do you think she would join the music club?

2) She would probably would join the music club as long as she had a friend within the club, as she can't be herself around new people and feels uncomfortable around them. But once she made friends she would enjoy the time with in the club.

Pick an aspect of Lombardy's history and translate this to fit in with this rp

3) Because she was part of Northern Italy she may be good friends with Feliciano and possibly Romano. As part of the Austrian Empire she would be acquainted with him also.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 pm

Hey again Lombardy.
I'm afraid that, while your choice of character was interesting, it can't be accepted as it is now.
As much as I looked forward to rping with you, your answers aren't complete enough to allow you to join. You didn't answer correctly to some, missing the main point of it.
I'm really sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cymru~

PostSubject: Cymru App   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:12 am

Name: Hayden-Rhys Kirkland

Representation: Principality of Wales (Cymru)

RP sample:

The sound of wheels of the cab stopping abruptly cut through the serene morning air, a sound which might as well connote the arrival of someone new….

But this time, it’s someone very familiar.

Green eyes looked up at the familiar iron-bar gates of the infamous World Academy W as the familiar figure stepped out of the cab right after paying his fee. He felt the twinge of melancholy as he remembered short but rather bitter-sweet memories from this place. He didn’t mean to leave in the first place but there were just some things you can’t control that easily. He had hoped that someone will forgive him for leaving with no explanation…. again.

“…Ok what am I doing here again?” he murmured as he watched the cab zoom away in a cloud of dirt and light grey car exhaust, leaving him and his luggage of books and clothes alone in front of the said steel-bar gate. It was clear he was having second thoughts on this decision. He looked at the gate again and sighed, “Right. I came back here because I wanted to” he murmured to himself as he stepped closer to the gates to ring the intercom located beside it.

For some reason, he knew that some will punch him for leaving and then coming back like that, as if he did not have any resolve. Well, he had his reason and those were valid enough! He’ll apologize greatly to a certain someone and will probably let him hit him until he was happy enough. Also he’ll let some tackle him because he knew he owes them alot for suddenly leaving. Let’s just say, this return is his second chance and he was rather glad that a subject he was ready to teach to his full extent is available.

“Ahhh... yes...?” he spoke to the intercom as it crackled, jolting him out of his thoughts, “It’s Hayden Rhys speaking!”

Hayden’s back~!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:23 am

Yay Hayden! But of course ill wait for the others to approve you XD
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 am

since we know how you rp hayden already, you only have one question:
"what does Hayden think of sheeps?"
answer it and you're accepted >D
Back to top Go down
Cymru~

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 12:52 am

[s][Tell me this isn't happening? *stares at question*][/s]

What does Hayden think of sheeps?

Well setting aside that sheep are quite delicious, looking on how they are part of his cusine, he would like to think of them as the animal version of himself. He sees them as adorable and meek creatures which can actually give a bit or two when provoked. In a way, rather close to his own personality. Maybe aside from that, he could consider them as a friend seeing how he was separated from his brothers for quite a while, all communication cut off for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:56 am

... what about sheep shagging <='C -shot-
Anyway, you're accepted xD
(you were already before that question. we missed you <3)
Back to top Go down
Spain

PostSubject: Application   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Name: Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo

Writing sample:

It was like a miracle. It was like a miracle from heaven itself that Antonio had been able to attend school here. Especially on scholarship. Everyone knew Antonio wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, nor was his family wealthy enough to easily pay for tuition. They were tomato farmers, and therefore didn't earn much off season. His emerald eyes widened at the sight of the gigantic school building; the place was huge! He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen a building that big!

Thinking of the family he left behind, Tonio continued to drag his by this point ragged suitcase on the ground and toward the place that awaited him. Most of his brothers, who usually hated him, had seemed glad to see him go, which he, an optimist, took as their way of being happy for him to attend such a prestigeous school. His Mamá had given him a few rose-red tomatoes for the ride over, fighting tears in her eyes as Antonio left home, tripping over a fire hydrant on his way to the bus stop, which didn't ease her worries about her rather dense son any. He smiled like he'd won the lottery.

The sun was shining, the world was round, and this was going to be a great year!

(This seems a bit short, I hope I didn't mess anything up... ^^)
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Hiya Spain!
Just thought you should know that the forum has moved! Really sorry about that! guess we should make it more clearXD;;
Well anyway hope it doesnt put you off coming
Here the address for the new one:
http://theneoworldacademyw.forumactif.org/
if that doesnt work copy and past this: http://theneoworldacademyw.forumactif.org/
Hope to see you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Applications   Character Applications - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Applications
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5