World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! Empty
PostSubject: Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!   Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:26 am

Student council Peace Officer- The Peace Officer must act as somewhat of a security guard, and is in charge of the safety and well-being of the students. They must be able to travel the campus, stop any fights or bullying they see, and take defensive actions if anything dangerous happens.

As there is no one running against him, Kiku Honda receives the position of student council Peace Officer by default~! I'm sure he will be a great addition to the student council!

Please congratulate him, everyone!

Student Council Peace Officer, Kiku Honda~!

Name: Kiku Honda

Year in school: 4th Year

Free time: A reasonably amount, most times after class and week ends of course

Clubs or Teams You are On: Anime Manga and Gaming Clubs

Office You are Running For: Peace Officer

Skills You Have That Pertain to This Office: I am calm and collected. I am not easily angered. I am a black belt in several martial arts so i know how to disarm a fight without causing injury. I am polite and neutral.

How Much You Can Provide if Given Office: I can maintain peace among the students and the teachers, help prevent fights and ensure this school maintains its peace.

Why You Think You Should Be Elected (As much as you're going to hate me for this... this is not just a one-line answer. You need to write a SPEECH... just like how, in real life, you would have to perform one. There is a 500 word minimum for this answer):

My name is Kiku Honda, I am a Fourth Year student and I would be honoured if you would vote me for Peace Officer. I am a calm and collected individual who is relatively neutral, polite and kind. I am not quick to anger and though I may be small I am a black belt in several martial arts so I know how to stop a fight without causing injury. I shall attempt to be available as often as possible and if you need me i shall be either in the common room, my dorm room, the gardens or the library. I shall , if elected, make my mobile number available to all.

A peace officer will need to be a trusted person among the students and teachers and be diplomatic as well. I believe I have these aspects and I believe that these aspects would make me an excellent peace officer. I would strive for this at all times and make this place a stress free and peaceful environment.
If elected I shall attempt to be an upstanding Peace Officer and to be there for anyone and everyone, on guard when it is necessary for me to be so. I will not shy away from any fight or disagreement, I can provide protection to anyone who wishes it and an ear to any of those who wish to pass on info to a teacher but is to shy. As you can see i am prepared to do much.

Please vote for me as your peace officer. *bows* Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Feliks Łukasiewicz on Mon May 03, 2010 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!   Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 am

Congratulations Kiku~! Good job old bean!
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!   Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:55 pm

.............. " I am not an elderly legume but thanks all the same Arthur-san "
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!   Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Omedetou Kiku!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!   Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Student Council Peace Officer-- Please welcome Kiku Honda~!
Page 1 of 1