World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz

Go down 

Who do you want to be your Student Council Treasurer?
Feliks £ukasiewicz
Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz 2ccs5di52%Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz 2ccs5di
 52% [ 14 ]
Wang Yao
Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz 2ccs5di48%Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz 2ccs5di
 48% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz Empty
PostSubject: Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz   Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 am

Student Council Treasurer- The treasurer of Students’ Council should be a student who possesses exceptional math and accountant skills, and extreme organizational and time-management abilities. They are in charge of all financial areas of the council.

Please congratulate your new Student Council Treasurer!

Feliks £ukasiewicz

Name: Feliks Łukasiewicz

Year in school: 3rd

Free time: Other than the clubs, there is nothing to take up time

Clubs or Teams You are On: Is in the Theatre Club, Gaming Club and Dance club, but will make time for council

Office You are Running For: Treasurer

Skills You Have That Pertain to This Office:I am extremely good with money management and banking, am excellent at math and using numbers in general, and have practice handling budgets and check balances.

How Much You Can Provide if Given Office: If given office, I can provide an excellent budget plan, my time, and answers to any questions that may be needed. I can also provide the necessary tools needed for money management, such as a locked safe, pens, check-books, coin rolls, and other such things... my mother owns a private banking and accounting service, and would be delighted to donate some of the things she receives from work... it's a family owned business, so I have a never-ending supply.

Why You Think You Should Be Elected:

Hello, my name is Feliks, and I am running for Student Council Treasurer! I am here today to tell you why I think I should be elected.
First of all, I would like to explain to you what I think a Treasurer's job is. It is their job to manage the funds and finances of the school as a whole, to balance the check-books, and to make sure that there is always money in the school's funds for both entertainment and educational needs. The Treasurer must have experience with handling money and other such things, and must also be able to recognize the difference between what is needed, what is wanted, and what can be classified as both. The Treasurer is very important... without their money management skills, the school would be unable to do many events. Rallies, fundraisers, parties-- all of these things cost money, and that money is under the care and watch of the Treasurer.

Now, I know that those of you that have seen me don't know me as the responsible type... I can be a bit out there, and a bit unconventional. However... in a setting such as a student council, diversity and acceptance is a must. You can not expect the school to be accepting about different types of people if their student representatives are biased and unwilling to accept other opinions. There are all sorts of people in the world, and this school is the best example of that. There is barely a single person from the same country as another, everyone here comes from different backgrounds and cultures. Not everyone is the same... not everyone even speaks the same language that well. I myself have some trouble with the more obscure English words.

But... there is one thing that is the same in all languages, one thing that no matter who you are, where you're from, or what you speak, that everyone can understand.

Numbers.

In every single language, one plus one equals two. Numbers are a prime part of our existance, and are the glue that keeps society connected. Even when you don't know the other language, you can still understand the maths.

As for my responsibility, I can atest to the fact that sometimes, I tend to be more social than not. I love people, love to talk, love to socialize, and love to help. I am always willing to answer questions, and always willing to even just sit down to chat. I will gladly help you understand the amazing thing that numbers are, and all the things that they do, and I will easily tell you anything you need to know budget-wise... in fact, if you want help managing a budget, I can even help you do that!

I am extremely good with numbers of any kind. I love mathematics, am amazing with codes and puzzles, and can do quite a bit of advanced maths in my head. I have years of experience in working with money-- my mother owns a banking and accounting company, and I worked for her before coming to this school. I also have access to different types of supplies that will be essential in the management of the school's funds.

I thank you for listening to my speech, and I hope you will consider me as your Student Council Treasurer

((Obligitory Jewish kid running for School Treasurer. I thought you might need one. *grins and throws up a peace sign*))
Back to top Go down

Student Council Treasurer-- Please welcome Feliks £ukasiewicz
Page 1 of 1