World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Student Council Vice President-- Please welcome Alfred F. Jones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Student Council Vice President-- Please welcome Alfred F. Jones Empty
PostSubject: Student Council Vice President-- Please welcome Alfred F. Jones   Student Council Vice President-- Please welcome Alfred F. Jones I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:47 am

Student Council Vice President- The Vice President does not have as much power as the president, but is the one that will act as president if the president were to take an absence from the school. They must be trust-worthy and loyal as well, and must be able to answer questions from students.

Let's everyone please congratulate our new Student Council Vice President, Alfred F. Jones!

Alfred F. Jones

((I'm sorry I don't have the app, it accidentally got deleted... Al, could you resubmit it if you happen to still have it? I'm not asking you to do it again))
Back to top Go down

Student Council Vice President-- Please welcome Alfred F. Jones
Page 1 of 1