World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Out in the schoolyard!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:56 am

Alec smiled and waved a bit at Yong Soo and Yao as they got closer, chuckling a little bit when the former started digging through the basket of food Mei had brought. "What other snacks do you have in there, Meimei?" he asked, now curious after seeing the small crepe Yong Soo was eating.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:44 am

She laughed at Yong soo ability to just dig in to the food right away. At least he was enjoying himself.

Mei turned to Alec and replied, it's mostly just lots of small sweet things. Like uh, cake, jelly, pancakes, cookies and such things. I also brought some juice though." Mei had just put a bunch of sweet things into the basket so she wasn't entirely sure what was inside the basket herself.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:26 am

Yong Soo just gives aniki a silly smile. He's always polite, da ze! In proof, he takes another crepe and springs in front of aniki.

"Aniki, say 'Ahhh~!'," he cheers, holding the sweet crepe in front of aniki's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:32 am

Yao made a very displeased expression at Yong Soo's silly smile. He brushed his ponytail off his shoulders then crossed his arms, breaking it when Yong Soo sprang in front of him. "Wa-what aru?" he took a step back.

Yao felt embarrassed as Yong Soo's offer came closer and closer to his lips. He made a refusal gesture and pushed Yong Soo's arm away from him. "No thank you aru... "
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:40 pm

Yong Soo, true to form, doesn't appear to hear the refusal (or the embarrassment. What embarrassment?). When Yao starts to say something, he instead pops the crepe neatly into aniki's open mouth.

"It's good, isn't it?" he says cheerfully, and beams at Mei too. "Mei makes delicious things, da-ze!"
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Mei looked down embarrassed. She had secretly practice making crepes for the last few weeks and was quite good at making them. Compared to the rest of her siblings though, she still had a lot of cooking to learn. So hearing Yong Soo's comment made her extremely happy but unfortunately she noticed Yao's dislike of the crepe and because some what downhearted.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:15 am

Yao wasn't done talking he meant he didn't want Yong Soo to feed him. He just want to eat it by himself but before he could continue Yong Soo popped in the crepe into his mouth. He blushed and took few steps back. Since the crepe was already inside his mouth it wouldn't be nice to spit it out so he silently eats it. He swallows the crepe, ".... It's delicious aru...." he looks at Meimei, took few steps nearer to her "Did you make this aru? It tastes good aru." he smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Mei blushed with embarrassment at both her brothers compliments. Trying to change the topic she stated" T-theres some juice too...everyone can just take something if they want". She started to unpack the bits and pieces she brought with her and spread a large picnic blanket on the grass. She poured some juice in a plastic cup and asked "does anyone want some juice?".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the schoolyard!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3