World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Out in the schoolyard!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Out in the schoolyard! Empty
PostSubject: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:46 pm

Having nothing to do, Alfred decided to explore the schoolyard outside. He was sick of being inside, he had nothing left to play on his DSi and ... well, it was a nice day really.

Smiling widely at nothing, the American breathed in the air and exhaled deeply. "It's a great day outside!" He declared to the air and started to look around. He wondered if anyone else was outside, and if they were if they would want to hang out. Well, he supposed get to know each other first since he honestly didn't know much of anyone. He didn't mind either way, however, because the more friends he had, the more fun he would have.

Getting bored of walking and feeling a little lazy, he decided to sit out on the field of grass and beneath a tree. It was nice, cozy and shady and with the sun outside there was just the right about of warmth to make it a good sleeping spot. And, well, it was so great of a sleeping spot that a few minutes later Alfred was out like a light.

The young man lay leaning against the trunk of the tree with his arms behind his head and his legs crossed over one another. His head was slightly turned and his lips were parted ever so slightly so he could breathe easier and evenly. He slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Alec was just heading back to the dorms when he noticed another student snoozing beneath one of the trees. Finding himself a bit curious, the pinoy silently crossed the grassy lawn and bent over a bit to see who it was. He recognized the face but... what was the name again?

Last edited by Alec Martin Tioseco on Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

Apparently tired from the day, Alfred remained where he was asleep. The only part of him that moved was the occasional rise and fall of his chest and the wind blowing his blond hair.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:22 am

Wearing his Chinese kung fu outfit for his training, Yao comes across the yard. He notices the pinoy bending over Alfred. Since he's curious about it he silently approached them. "Alec what are you doing aru?" he pretty much shouted as he walked near Alec from behind.

(Alec, 'pinay' is for girls 'pinoy' for boys)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:33 am

(Ah, my bad. Thank you for the correction!)

Alec jumped a good foot in the air while letting out a,not-so-dignified squeak of surprise, not having expected the sudden loud call of his name. "Yao! Geez, don't surprise me like that! I just saw this one over here sleeping and I was wondering who it was," he said while motioning to the blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:13 am

Alfred's eyes fluttered open at the sudden sounds of peoples' voices and he sat up straight, looking mildly confused for a second before realizing where the sounds had come from.

"Ack! When did you two get here?" He questioned, in surprise. Luckily for him, he happened to know the both of them though ... he couldn't really remember their names. He felt like a bad friend, but he honestly couldn't remember. At least for now.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:49 am

"Aiya~ My bad aru" Yao made an apologetic posture. Then he looks at the subject Alec was curious on "Are? It's Jones-kun aru ne~ Ni hao. Sorry to disturb your sleep aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:28 am

Hearing Yao mention the blonde's last name seemed to trigger his memory, suddenly remembering what the other's first name was. "Ah, sorry for waking you up, Alfred! Didn't mean to disturb you," he said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"Well I'm inviting you guys for tea with some Red bean-filled pastry (Hopia mongo in Filipino) aru." Although he disturbed Alfred, if he plans to sleep again he doesn't mind at all. He was hoping if Alec would want to have tea with him on this fine day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Alfred looked a little sheepish. "Well, I probably shouldn't have fallen asleep outside anyway." He said with a chuckle of embarrassment. He then looked at Yao wondering what he was talking about. It sounded good enough anyway. "Sure! I'll come!" He said with a grin and stood up, brushing himself off.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:24 pm

"Aiya? Sure aru. I will bring them now aru. Just wait aru!" Yao dashes to the dorms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:02 pm

Before Alec could reply, Yao had already dashed off to the dorms, leaving him alone with Alfred, not that he minded really. Smiling, Alec turned back to the blonde and was eager to strike up a conversation. "So how's school life been treating you? I haven't really seen you since we met in the common lounge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Alfred watched Yao go then glanced back at Alec when he began to talk. "Ah~ It's kinda boring~" He said, with a whine. "I did meet my roommate though. Haha! And between you and me--he's kind of a weird, freaky guy. You know? Wait. I don't even know if you know him. He's... he's some Russian. Can't remember his name. Ivan?"

And with that, he was already chatting away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:37 pm

"I think I know who you're talking about... That really tall guy with the scarf?" He asked, using his hand to indicate Ivan's height (although his own short stature made him come up a bit short of the Russian's actual measurements).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:40 am

Alfred laughed. "Yeah, that guy!" He said, "Do you know him at all? Isn't he a little weird?" There really was no limit to the American's unintentional rudeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:18 am

"I don't know him personally, but he doesn't seem like a bad guy... I think." Alec couldn't deny that the Russian had this intimidating air about him that made the other hard to approach even though he looked friendly from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 am

It took Yao just a few minutes to get the stuff since he jumped over everything on his way like his Kung Fu training. "Aiya! I'm back aru!" He is now wearing his normal Chinese clothes and his basket at his back, with the snacks and thermos inside.

Unexpectedly, he tripped on a fist-size stone. "Aiya!" He landed successfully then jumped up to retrieve the thermos & snacks. "Arara~ I really did an embarrassing act aru... " he blushed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Alfred watched him trip and then grinned at him. "Don't worry about it! Are you okay??" He thought his new outfit was rather interesting. He didn't know any sort of Asian culture.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:08 pm

"Aiya, that rock was just a bit lucky aru." he frowns at the rock.

"Anyway aru... " Yao takes out the snacks, thermos and cups. The snacks are in a rectangular box with plum blossom designs. Its contents are round layered pastry cookies with different fillings of red bean paste, white bean paste, winter melon, dates and lotus seed. He pours tea into the cup and gives each their share. "I still have more so eat as many as you like aru." He takes a dates-filled pastry from the far left side of the box. "The ones with red marking is red beans and the yellow ones are white beans aru. The brown marking is dates and the ones without markings are winter melon aru." he points out each flavor. He takes a sip of his tea and bite his dates-filled pastry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:42 pm

"Thank you, Yao. It all looks really good," he grinned, picking out the one with red bean paste inside. He tended to favor those for some reason and would probably end up finishing most or at least half of those before having some of the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:05 pm

"Oh, yeah, thanks!" Alfred said, unsure of what any of that was. He watched the pastry Alec grabbed and decided to take one of those for himself too. If the guy thought it was good, maybe he would too.

He looked at the tea with an uneasy expression. He didn't fancy tea so much, but maybe just this once to be polite ...? He took a sip of the tea and couldn't help but make a face.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Yao is usually insensitive about others feelings but this time he could clearly see Alfred's uneasy expression. "Does the tea don't suit your taste aru? I heard westerners prefer their tea with milk & sugar aru ne?" he makes a concerned face.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Yong Soo thinks he might (maybe possibly almost) be lost. Grass crunches under his sneakers. He's... well, he's outside! And it's nice outside.

And, sitting on the grass over there, are some people. So he can't really be lost. He walks towards them. As he nears, his pace increases, until suddenly he is almost running because there, that person there is --

"ANIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~~~! <3"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Suddenly Yao feels a cold sensation through his spine. He fears that 'that' person is coming. Just before he could make his move his brother Yong Soo enters the scene. "Yo-Yong Soo aru! Eh... wha-what are you doing here aru?" his voice shattered a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:10 pm

Alfred made a nervous expression as he slowly shook his head. "Tea is.. not my favourite," He admitted and then looked confused. Who was that random voice yelling... well, something asian. He turned to look and saw that it was some asian person. He turned and looked at Yao, expecting answers. "Yong Soo?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the schoolyard!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next