World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Out in the schoolyard!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Meimei

Meimei

Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Meimei Brings a blanket and basket with her. She thought it would be nice to have a picnic with everyone but she couldn't find anyone so she thought she would set up then gather people. Meimei remember her childhood when she and her siblings would have pleasant day like does eating together. Letting the lgiht breeze of wind push her hair back she looked up at the sky remembering her family.

She looked down to find none other than her brother Yao along with some westerner crowing around Alfred. "why does gege look so scared?"she wonderd

"Gege!!!"she shouted while waving her arm in the air so she would be noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Because it was a beautiful sunny day, Feliciano wandered through the school yard, admiring the scenery and doodling in his sketchpad. "What a pretty day," he says.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Yong Soo's flying run towards his elder brother rapidly turns into a flying leap.

"Uri nara mansae~!" he cheers as bowls into and hugs--!

-- a blonde American?

Yong Soo blinks, still grinning widely, and looks around. He missed aniki! Or aniki dodged. (Wow, aniki sure is fast! As expected!)

Forgetting he is still latched onto the unknown blonde someone, Yong Soo spots Yao standing a few paces to the side, wearing the expression of someone who'd just avoided being hit by a semi-trailer. He beams. "Aniki! Aniki! I missed you, da-ze!" Proper sentences aren't materialising in his head just yet; it is just amazing that his aniki is here!

Somewhere behind them, a female voice calls, "Gege!" Yong Soo cranes his head around at a funny angle to look.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"Aiya~ That was close aru ne... " Yao mumbles. He taps at Yong Soo's shoulder. "Yong Soo aru, stop hugging Jones-kun aru. It's rude aru." then he bows at Alfred "Sorry aru ne. My brother is always like that aru. Please forgive him aru... I will lecture him properly aru."

The Yao hears a very familiar girl's voice. "Mei-chan aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Alfred was getting really confused at the voices appearing from all around, but what really confused him was the sudden hug from the really loud one. "...Aniki!?" He exclaimed, startled. He definitely wasn't anything of the sort, and since his voice seemed to be aiming at Yao, he assumed that's who he was talking to.

"Um, yeah, it's okay." He assured to Yao, hoping perhaps this strange Korean boy would unlatch from him soon because it was getting slightly awkward. However, the whole situation was hectic and he thought it was absolutely great! He couldn't help but chuckle aloud.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:46 am

The closer she got, the easier it was for her to notice that something was happening. There were about four people including her brother. For some odd reason it looked as if he was backing away from something and to makes matters even stranger the blond was laughing about it. Whatever was happening was getting Mei excited as this meant they could all have a picnic with her and make memories.

Walking much faster she approached the scene until she hesitated to go any further.

Yong Soo was outside. She knew that he was a perv but had no idea of the meaning. She also knew that Yao seemed to be terrified of him. Not knowing what to do she simply stopped in her tracks worrying about the situation she was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:45 am

Alec pretty much just stood there, a bit confused at to what was going on at the moment. Yao obviously wasn't happy to see Yong Soo, but Alec didn't think (and obviously didn't know) that this new guy was that bad. Since he didn't really know what t do, Alec just kept standing there, munching on his pastry.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 am

The blonde guy is laughing! Yong Soo grins back at him and lets him go with a little backwards leap, giving him a sparkly wink in apology (or the closest Yong Soo can come to an apology). "Are you aniki's friend?" he asks, curiosity shining in his voice. He would like to meet aniki's friends!

Speaking of which, there's another guy standing there, eating something tasty-looking. Yong Soo waves at him. And there's still that female voice to check - isn't aniki popular! (No matter how popular aniki gets though, he still belongs to Yong Soo!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 pm

"Yeah! I'm his friend~" He said with a grin. "The name's Alfred F. Jones, but you can just call me Alfred." He explained, giving the boy a thumbs up. "What should I call you?" Having all these people around now was getting real exciting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Alec smiled and waved back when Yong Soo did. "Hi there, I'm Alec. Are you related to Yao by any chance?" He recognized that word 'aniki' from an anime he'd seen a while back, but he couldn't quite remember what the word meant. Something family related he knew...
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:42 pm

"Alfred and Alec!" Yong Soo beams - he'll remember their names! "I'm Yong Soo!" The Korean bounces excitedly up and down on the balls of his feet and latches onto Yao's arm before he can get away. "And this is my aniki! My big brother! Before coming here I hadn't seen him in a very, very, very long time, da-ze~!"

Yong Soo turns his head to grin at Yao, only to spot Mei - ah, so she was that female voice! - standing a small distance away. He immediately cheers. "Oh oh, and that's Mei! Meeeeeiiiiiii~!" He waves frantically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Alec eyes moved back and forth as he watched Yong Soo wave his sister over. If anything, he had to give the other guy credit for having so much energy, although he did feel a bit bad for Yao if he had to deal with this every day...
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:28 pm

Mei was unsure of what to do. She just sat down right where she was standing. "i'll pretend im not here" she thought and tried to lay down low in the high grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Alec turned when he heard the other girl speak, laughing a little when he saw her trying to disappear in the ground. "Sorry, those two were just kind of... distracting. Are you related to them too?" he asked, smiling a little as he sat down in the grass next to her.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Mei turned run as the man saw here and was even talking to her! She sat up and looked to the ground. She tried to smile at the man"y-yes. the scared one is my oldest brother and the one who is constantly in hysterics is also my older brother." She looked up to see the strangers face, he looked familiar but she couldn't remember from where. "have i meet you before?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:32 pm

Yao falls into silence, not knowing what to do to get rid of his younger brother without making a huge commotion. All he could wish is that Mei-chan would escape so she won't be involved into any mess Yong Soo might create. He make a sigh. "Yong Soo aru... what are you doing here aru?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:00 am

Alec blinked, taking a second to think if he had met Meimei somewhere in the past, but nothing seemed to be coming up. "I don't think we have... I'm sure I would've remembered you if we had," he smiled a little before looking back at the two bickering brothers. "Do they always argue like that?"
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Yong Soo sees Alec perch next to Mei and immediately wants to join him. At that moment though, aniki asks him a question!

Yong Soo turns back to him with a grin. "I was looking around the campus, da-ze! It's very big!" He flaps his arms for emphasis, letting aniki's arm go. Ah, or maybe aniki meant 'here' as in 'at the Academy'! "I got in here on a science scholarship, da-ze!" He looks very pleased with himself. "I'm very smart, da-ze!" (If he wore glasses, maybe aniki would be able to tell more easily?)

"What about aniki, why is aniki here?" he asks, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Mei looked over to her brothers "yes sadly... they always argue but it's quite funny" she smiled and remembered when they were all younger. They were older now but were still similar to back then, especially Yong Soo. "you should see them when all of my brothers and lien are here, it;s even funnier. In front of other people though it's quiet embarrassing".
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:33 pm

'Is Yong Soo smart aru?' Yao thought. Well, at least he's not asking financial support from his foster parents. "Really aru? Then that's good aru" he pats Yong Soo's head.

Yao makes a helpless face, his brother is somehow acting like a good boy now. "Of course I'm studying here aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Alec chuckled a little, finding it amusing how Yong Soo was suddenly not 'molesting' Yao and that Yao was petting the other like a good puppy. "Must be fun having all the family together... Kind of reminds me of mine too, you know? Embarrassing parts and all~"
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:09 am

Yong Soo basks in the head-pat. Aniki praised him!

"I hope we have lots and lots of classes together!" he cheers. He suddenly grabs Yao by the sleeve and bounds happily over towards Mei and Alec, dragging aniki with him. "And with Mei and Alec and Alfred too!"

Yong Soo's stomach chooses that moment to growl loudly, like a cheer of its own. That's right, Yong Soo is hungry!

"Hey, hey, Alec, what were you eating, da-ze~?" he calls. Maybe he can have some too!
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:41 pm

Mei laughed at Alec statement. There was no way his family could be anything like hers, after all, Alec himself seemed normal enough.

She seen Yong Soo dragging unenthusiastic Yao with him over to her and Alec. She sighed as they came over. " why do they always cause a commotion where ever they are? aiya~" she thought to herself.

"Gege! Don't be so rude to everyone aiya~. If you want something to eat you can choose something from my basket" she told Yong Soo as he handed over her basket.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:27 am

Yong Soo grins as Mei offers him her basket; he lets go of aniki to rummage happily through it. Wah, there's cake! And jelly~ Yong Soo likes sweet foods. He sets the basket down on the grass, picks up a small crepe and bites into it. 냠~!

From the ground, he beams up around the crepe at everyone. Do people want to join? It's tasty! (Though his mouth is full right now and he can't say so yet.)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:12 am

Unwillingly, Yao was dragged towards Meimei and Alec. After Yong Soo released him, Yao pause for a while to regain his balance then joined Yong Soo with Mei-chan and Alec. "Mei-chan aru, you brought snack too aru?" Then he looks at Yong Soo, "Manners aru Yong Soo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out in the schoolyard!   Out in the schoolyard! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out in the schoolyard!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next