World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:44 am

Antonio didn't know what to do, other than what he was already doing - holding Lovi, singing to him, rubbing his back...he let Lovi cry, let Lovi pull him down into a closer embrace.

It was a few long minutes before Toni lifted his head to gently kiss Lovi's forehead. His poor Italian was so emotional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 am

After a few moments, Lovino pulled away and rubbed at his eyes. He felt uncool, but the idiot seen this side before, not that he liked showing anyone this side. "L-let's go back.....please." His voice was small and weak, he haven't sounded like this in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:04 am

"Don't rub at your eyes...you'll hurt yourself, or get infections," Antonio frowned worriedly. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket. "Keep it, it's clean." He squeezed Lovi's shoulder. "I'm sorry," he said again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

Lovino took the handkerchief and wiped the tears away. "Th-thanks." Lovino took Antonio's hand as he rubbed away the tears from his cheek and began to walk back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 am

Well...it hadn't turned out anything like he'd planned. Ice cream in the face, Lovi's first (and second) kiss, a few new bruises, Lovi in tears...

Still, as far as afternoons with Lovino Vargas went, Antonio counted this one a success overall. Lovi had spent more time happy with him than mad, and hadn't thrown a bad enough tantrum to get them thrown out of or blacklisted anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:37 am

Lovino walked back to campus hand in hand. Though on the outside he was very emotional, on the inside, he was plotting to get back at the idiot. The tomato bastard will pay for what he done. Somehow. Though it was a fun day up until the kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4