World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* Empty
PostSubject: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 am

Lovino had his hands in his pockets as he walked next to the happily stupid Antonio as they walked together to the Pier for ice cream. "So, how you been since I left years ago?" Feels awkward standing next to the person he had a crush on when he was younger, he kept reminding himself that this was just two friends hanging out together and not a date. So not a date, not matter how much he wished it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 am

"Well...not bad. I didn't have any kids close to my age in the neighborhood after you moved out, though...sort of lonely. Then my parents sent me to Catholic middle school." He laughed, but it had a touch of bitterness that didn't suit Antonio. "That went well," he said sarcastically. He wasn't going to share everything unless Lovi was pretty relentless, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:01 am

"Well...not bad. I didn't have any kids close to my age in the neighborhood after you moved out, though...sort of lonely. Then my parents sent me to Catholic middle school." He laughed, but it had a touch of bitterness that didn't suit Antonio. "That went well," he said sarcastically. He wasn't going to share everything unless Lovi was pretty relentless, though.

Feels bad. "S-soory...I didn't want to leave. But Grandfather came back." Lovino didn't like the bitter tone in the other's voice. "So why'd you pick this school to come to?" Why the hell was his stomach flipping and his heart punding like mad. He hoped Anotino can't hear it. He was sweating like mad. Why was he so nervous to be with this idiot next to him. Silently in his mind he bagan to do a few dozen Hail Marys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:26 am

"You were part of it," Antonio smiled, ruffling Lovi's hair. "My cousin goes here, too - he's my roommate. I know quite a few people here. That's why. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:39 am

"H-huh?" Squeaks undignified at his hair being fixed. "S-stop that!" Fixes up his hair with a huffy face. "Wh-what do you mean, I was part of it. Blushes and strokes his hair, that bastard was close to touching his curl. "My brother goes here, we're dorm-mates." looks away and feels all mushy about being touched. "I just followed Feli here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:45 am

"Part of it - Lovi, don't be silly," Antonio chastised gently. "I wanted to see you again. It was part of why I chose this school. That's all I'm saying. So, you followed Feli...to protect him or something? That's cute~ But why did Feli want to come here, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 am

Blushes bright red. "Sh-shut up." Pouts, he hated being chastised by the older teen, just like he hated it as a child. Blushes all the way down his neck at the other's words. "D-don't say stupid things like that dumb ass!" It did feel nice that Antonio wanted to see him again, it was, his heart was gonna explode now. "Wait, why did you want to see me again? I was annoying and you fought with me a lot growing up! i wouldn't want to be near me now." Pouts and sighs. "N-not at all. I just felt like we should reconnect as brothers. You know." He really doesn't know why he followed his brother here. Yes he was going to protect him, but at the same time, he doesn't know. "If you touch him, I'll kick your ass Antonio!" Huffs and then elbows Antonio lightly. "I am not sure why my brother came him. But I am glad he did, I can see you again" Did not realize he said the last part out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:19 pm

"Awww, you look so much like a tomato~~~" Antonio beamed, rubbing Lovi's red cheeks. He ignored the insult, as usual. "And of course I wanted to see you again. You made me smile a lot at a time where not many people tolerated me, and I didn't have many friends. If we fought...at least you thought I meant enough to fight with. If you were annoying...well, mostly I thought you were cute, not annoying," Antonio shrugged. "My parents made me take some anger management classes...so by the time you were with us a lot, I barely got angry at anything anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:22 pm

“I am not a tomato!!!” Lovino knocked the hands away with a huff, his cheeks going redder by the minute. “Che, I just remember you clinging to me and making stupid noises at me.” Looks away and tries not to flush up more. “You smiled the entire time idiot, like I was the reason! You saw a tomato you smiled, you saw dirt and you had a stupid grin on your face.” Gives Antonio a look. “I was not cute! You thought I was a girl for a month when we first met!” Leans against and shrugs too. “You were too damn happy to get mad. I think you only spanked me a few times for being too bratty."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Antonio's hands fell awkwardly close to Lovi's hips. "It's not quite like that. I smiled at everything because when you were around, the whole world was brighter. I can't explain it any better than that. As for being cute...well, you were cute. I refuse to believe otherwise." He raised his hands to Lovi's waist to pull him into a hug. "I didn't get mad, but I wasn't always happy, I can assure you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Twitches when the other puts his hands on his hips, but ignores it because the other is an idiot and is all touchy feely and he doesn’t want to listen to him whine. “Whatever.” Huffs and lets the other pull him into a hug. “You were too always happy! Name ONE time you weren’t happy go lucky?!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Antonio shrugged, offering a vacant, apologetic smile. "That's not really how depression works. And you wouldn't remember it. Like I said, you made me happy. I wasn't like that around you. Anyway, I try not to think about that too much, so...can we talk about something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:22 pm

Huffs. “Don’t make that stupid look , Toni, you look….well stupid.” Tries not to flush up more at the other’s words. “And don’t say such bullshit! I was nothing special!” Huffs more and frowns at some random object that dared to get in the path of his sight. “Che. Fine, what do you want to talk about? The Weather?!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:34 pm

Antonio laughed at that comment. He thought it was cute that Lovi had given him a nickname. "And I'd just rather not talk about the past. Why not talk about the future instead?" That suggestion was innocent, but what followed was a little easier to misinterpret - "I don't want to lose track of you again...I like having you around~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Lovino huffs and looks up at Antonio, “The future? Oh you mean like how we’re gonna get married have two point five kids, one of each. A mischievous little boy and a pretty girl with pearl necklace and a baby and a cute puppy dog! And a Small house with a white picket fence!” CHE! IDIOT!” Frowns and looks away but yet to pull away from the other. “SO you been stalking me, is that it? Geez, why do you always say stupid things.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Antonio laughed at that mental image. "I mostly meant...what classes are you taking, where do you think you'll go for college...what do you want to do with yourself? Buuuut if you want to get married and have 2.5 kids with me, I'm not going to say no~," he teased. "Of course I haven't been stalking you. Like I said, I haven't seen you in years...and saying 'I lost track of you' seems to imply if I was stalking you, I was pretty bad at it. I just mean we lost touch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:00 pm

“Che.” Lovino glares at Antonio before smacking him across the chest. “You do not understand a sarcastic reply. Who would want to be married and have your kids!” Huffs and lets go of Antonio and walks a head of him. “I’m taking same classes as everyone else in my grade level, no clue on college, not that I care about college.” Huffs more his face red as can be, he hated being teased. “I moved out for a reason idiot. You and your parents know that! I left to be with my own family and to stop playing house with you!” Frowns and storms off towards the ice cream palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:15 pm

"You're no fun at all, Lovi~ And, well, of course I know why you left with your grandpa. But then you stopped sending letters. That made me sad." He draped his arm on Lovi's shoulder and waited in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 pm

“Che. I stopped caring to write, and I got busy at school and with my grandfather and all…” Looks sad but frowns to hide it. Twitches at being draped on. “Geez, I am not your girlfriend so get off me! Idiot.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:26 pm

"What, am I not allowed to touch my friends now?" Antonio pouted. He let the other subject drop. "What kind of ice cream do you want?" It was safe to assume he was paying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:32 pm

“You touch to often, I swear it’s like you are trying to melt onto me or something!” Frowns. “I want…hmm..vanilla.” Yes Antonio was going to pay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:34 pm

"It's how I show affection~" Antonio said with a shrug. "Vanilla? Any particular cone or toppings?" He looked at the ice cream and gelato. "There's lots of flavors...are you sure?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Scoffs, "You show too much affection." looks at all the flavors. "I just want vanilla, plain vanilla."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

"Okay~" He walked up to the counter, ordering loudly. "Vanilla, for my friend...and I'll have some gelato...um...bacio."

((bacio, incidentally, means "kiss" in Italian))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:50 pm

"Tch. Idiot." Moves away from the counter to a small table in the corner looking out towards the pier. He wished he had his camera now, he glances out in a daze enjoying the sight. Really wishing he had his camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next