World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm

Antonio walked over after a moment with two cones. He handed the vanilla to Lovi, licking his own as he did. "Mmm~" he hummed happily. "This is good~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:04 am

Lovino takes his cone and slowly licks at it while staring out towards the pier. "Che, you would say that." Licks at some melting ice cream before it hits his hand and returns to slowly licking his cone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:25 am

Antonio watched Lovi fellate his ice cream with a vacant smile and the tiniest hint of drool. "Right...wait, what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Lovino rolled his eyes at the other, firmly believing that the other’s brain has long been gone from the other’s skull and spiders taken up vacancy in his head. The Italian didn’t realize that the way he always ate an ice-cream cone, same way his brother did, as well as his grandfather, was in fact copying a certain sexual act. Instead he ignored the other’s stupid grin and licked up his slowly melting cone, making full use of his tongue on the soft creamy confection. Lapping his way up the vanilla ice-cream, Lovino twirled his tongue over the curled peak before placing his lips over the tip and mouthing off a small mouthful of the ice cream, trying to not get any on his face. Slowly licking any cream off his lips after he swallow, Lovino frowned at Antonio, whose forgotten cone was melting down the cone. “It’s melting.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:29 pm

"R-right, so it is," Antonio laughed, lapping up the half-molten gelato in a move more reminiscent of a dog drinking than a prostitute giving fellatio. "How's the ice cream?" he asked, once his hand was clean and he'd made good inroads on the scoop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:50 pm

Lovino lapped some off, getting a bit on his lips and looked at the idiot. “Che. Want to try some?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Antonio stared for a moment, the words not making sense immediately. "Want...yeah, that'd be great," he said vacantly, eyes focused intently on the ice cream clinging to Lovi's mouth. He reached out and wiped the vanilla off, bringing his thumb to his mouth to lick it clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Lovino who wasn’t paying any real mind turned bright red his eyes wide at the action of the idiot Antonio. “Chiiiigiii!!!” His face twitched a few times before his natural reaction kicked in and he shoved the ice-cream cone into Antonio’s face, and he would had stormed off, except for the fact they were seated in a corner booth and the idiot had the outside seat, so instead he turned away and huffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Antonio laughed, pulling the cone off his face. "It's cute that you really haven't changed at all. You had some ice cream on your face, silly! And now I have a lot of ice cream on mine." He handed what was left of the cone back. "Are you going to keep eating that, or should we just get cleaned up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Lovino frowned “Fuck you tomato bastard.” Huffs more, and turns to look back at the idiot. “Che, you need to go get cleaned up. “Starts to push the other out of the seat, only to follow and pushes him to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:39 pm

Antonio was mildly surprised to find himself shoved into a bathroom - and followed, no less. Half the shop was laughing at him, since his face was still dripping with ice cream. Toni laughed sheepishly and waved at them. He finished his gelato quickly. "This has been an exciting day~" he smiled at Lovi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 pm

“Che. Whatever you idiot.” Gives a hard shove and gets the smiling idiot into the bathroom and follows in. Lovino keeps shoving Antonio to the sink.” You are hopeless!” Lovino pushes Antonio against the wall and goes to grabs paper towels to wet. “You always do stupid things!!!” After wetting the paper towels, Lovino held them out to Antonio. “Unlike you…I’m not licking that off your face. Clean yourself up!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:54 am

Antonio couldn't help but smile at Lovi. He was being so...oddly maternal. "Yes, I suppose I do," he agreed with a shrug. "And I didn't lick it off your face, I wiped it off your face and licked my hand...there's a huge difference in verbs there..." He wiped his face clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:59 am

“Che.” Lovino frowned at the other and took some more paper towels and helped the idiot dry his face. “It’s the same basic thing! There was licking involved! Be it on me or from you taking something off me and licking it. It’s an indirect kiss!” Frowning at the other. “You owe me now for being embarrassing. I want you to repay me for embarrassing me!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 am

Antonio grinned when Lovi started to help. "Uh...how is that indirect kiss, exactly? I thought indirect kiss was like, if I drank from something and you drank at the same spot, then our lips would have indirectly touched? As for paying you back...well, how would you like me to do that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:20 am

“S-shut! You’re stupid!!” Lovino huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “St-stop being stupid!” Lovino felt his face turn bright red. “Wait…wh-what? Do what?” Lovino frowned at the other, who to him, wasn’t making any sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:28 am

"Well...you said I should repay you. I'm asking how. Should I cook for you? Should I take you out to dinner, or a movie?" He couldn't help but suggest normal date activities. "Should I...what, give you a massage? Tell me how to make it up to my Lovi~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 am

Lovino turned bright red and tensed up. “Chiiiigiii!!” He grabbed Antonio’s hand and turned and dragged him out of the bathroom and in suit out of the ice-cream parlor. “Che. You are suggesting things chicks want to hear idiot!” Slows down after a bit and doesn’t realize he’s still holding Antonio’s hand. “You’re too touchy feely to begin with...if I let you give me a massage…then you’ll see it as a sign you can touch me more.” Lovino didn’t feel like going back to campus yet, “Lets just walk around… and no stupid things.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:41 am

Antonio dangled after Lovi, experiencing the whole rushed exit with a bemused expression. "Oh? I guess I am. What are 'stupid things,' exactly?" He noticed, with a small smile, that Lovi was still holding his hand. He didn't draw attention to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 am

Lovino frowned and looked at Antonio. “You don’t go asking a guy out on a date! You ask cute girls to the movies or dinner!” Huffed out his cheeks. “Everything you do. That’s what stupid.” Paused a bit to let Antonio catch up so he can lean against the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:53 am

"Naaa, Lovi, you can ask cute guys on dates, too~" Antonio grinned. "We live in the twenty-first century~!" He let Lovi lean on him without a second thought. "So...just walk around? That doesn't seem like much repayment..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 am

"No you can't! Its against what the bible says!" Lovino did frown but settled for a neutral face as they walked about what looked like a small park. "Why not. You know I used to love taking walks. Why what would you ask for if I "had" to repay you back. Let me guess~" Lovino stops and moves in front of Antonio and cups his hands on his own chest and looks at Antonio with cute eyes and pouty lips. " Big brother 'Toni would want a kiss, right~" Actually moved forward and placed a hand on ANtonio's chest and moved close as if asking for a kiss. Then stopped and pulled away to laugh and go back to walking. "Che. Yea right!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 am

"B-but Lovi doesn't owe me anything," Antonio blinked, backing away from Lovi's sudden closeness. "And...I mean, I'm not your brother..." he couldn't help closing his eyes, not sure if he was expecting a kiss or a slap.

The laugh was worse than either, and the flippant dismissal...

He shoved his hands deep in his pockets and caught up after a few long strides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:42 am

Lovino walked until he reaches a tree and leans against it. "Geez what's wrong with you?" Leaning against the tree he stretched out a bit, popping his back out. "You look like you just sucked a lemon or lost one of those lame bull fights." Lovino then laughed. "Aww, did you actually want a kiss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:57 am

Antonio's head jerked up at the reference to bullfights. "Lovi! You know I hate those atrocities! Putting an armed man in a pen with a tormented animal, and having them battle to - " he made repulsed noise. "The idea of that kind of senselessly violent display..." he broke off into very unhappy Spanish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*   This is SO not a date *YES IT IS* - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is SO not a date *YES IT IS*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next