World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:42 am

"Ok aru~" Yao took Alfred's phone and typed in his number then his name. Although it took him a bit to type in his name because he's not yet used to texting but he typed his number fast and well memorized. "Here aru." He gives back Alfred's phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Alfred grinned. "Great! Thanks!" He said and looked at the new contact in his phone. "I'll just text you to give you my number, yeah?" He mumbled and started to type up a text. He glanced over toward Ivan, wondering if he was going to exchange his number too, or if he even had a phone. Ff!
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:57 am

Yao looks at Ivan, "Do you have a phone too aru?" he looks up to the tall Russian.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:44 pm

Ivan tried to ignore their tones of voice after he told them he was younger than them. He shoved his hand into his pocket and dug out his phone, handing it to the Chinese boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Alfred watch the two of them as Ivan handed his phone to Yao. He began to get more and more curious about the two of them and sort of wanted to get to know them more. In other words--he was mighty nosy and just wanted the privilege of knowing everything about everyone.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:11 am

He takes Ivan's phone, soon inputting his number into the phone. "Here, done aru~" Yao grins and gives back Ivan his phone. "If you need any supplies just leave me a message aru. I sell a lot of merchandises aru."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:17 pm

Ivan took the phone with a small smirk, silently wondering if he would sell himself for the right price, which Ivan could surely pay. He didn't ask out loud, though. He just smirked, and put the phone in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Yao sensed a chill going down his spine for some reason he couldn't figure out. He looks up to Ivan, giving a weak smile at him. "So any clubs you're in aru? I'm in Anime & Manga club, culinary club and Theater club aru! You should join these clubs if you're interested aru."

(we should have a thread for business negotiations aru ne^^)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

"Ah, da, I am going to run the dance club, da!" the Russia said with enthusiasm, his face lighting up. "I hope I will see you there, da! I would love to dance with you, fufufu~"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm

For some reason Ivan's enlightened expression feels scarier than how it looks like. Yao couldn't make a nice smile. "But I'm pretty busy with the other clubs aru... " And why would he like to dance with a guy? Hopefully he meant it as a group dance.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

"You look like the kind of person who can multitask, da~ I am sure you would enjoy the dance club, and it could teach you many useful skills~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:47 pm

[Anything against me joining the parting? Not that I mind your objections...]

Natalia wandered to the male dorms, still wondering how she could find her brother's room. It wasn't as if she would not knock at each door and just look if he was there or not but that would be rather annoying.

The problem resolved itself though when she reached the dorms. Ah. Name cards on the doors. How helpful. At the first room she noticed only her cousin's name but at the second one she made a find. 'Ivan Braginski and A-' whoeverelse. After listening to the voices that were coming out of the room for a moment, she raised her hand and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 pm

I... I will try aru..." Yao contracts his shoulder as he couldn't make a straight answer. Then someone knocks the door. He looks at the door.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:23 pm

(I've been wanting to rp with you, sis <3 We need a thread with us and Yekaterina somewhere~ ^^)

Ivan looked up and went to answer the door, then froze when he saw it was his sister. The colour drained from his face.
"Ah... P-privyet... Natalia... H-how... How good to see you..." he stammered, hoping wildly she wouldn't try anything in front of the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:55 pm

[Nyah~ happy to hear, brother! <3 That's a nice idea! I am on regularly now again so it'd be great.]

Natalia's expression changed only slightly. All that could be noticed was the brightening of her eyes, though under the surface pure happiness was hidden, or just unable to be expressed. There was only one way she knew to show this happiness. Her hand shot upwards to the first button of her blouse, ready to undo it.

"Brother!" she said full of delight, mouth forming a curious smile that didn't reach her eyes just like the smiles of her big brother. Instead, her gaze became a little creepy. "I am so happy I found you!" First button was undone. "Are you alone?" Second one was undone, too, and she peeked inside. "Now we can-" the happy tone vanished as soon as she saw Yao. She shot him a glare. "Who's that? What is she doing in your room?" Alfred though wasn't noticed yet.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Ivan swallowed and did his best to ignore the fact that she was already undressing. Do not want, do not want...! U-uh... Th-this is Jao, he is here to greet us... He brought us snacks... And my roommate is Alfred." Ivan risked leaning in close to her so he could whisper, "He's American," before hurriedly stepping back.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:44 am

Yao blinks behind Ivan. He soon notices she is Ivan's guest.... but she thought Yao is a girl. He frowns. "Excuse me, I'm not a girl aru." he told Natalia then looks at Ivan "I think I'm disturbing you two so I'm taking my leave aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:21 am

She leant in closer when Ivan did, enjoying the closeness, and was a little disappointed when he drew back again. Then Yao's voice broke her imagined intimacy and she glared at him. "Then leave soon. I'll be very busy with brother now." A boy. That was even worse. And he was definitely Ivan's type. But well, who wasn't Ivan's type? Expect for her, but that could be changed. She undid the third button as if Alfred and Yao weren't there and made step closer to Ivan. But then she caught sight of Alfred. He looked exactly like she would imagine an American. She wrinkled her nose. "You're also disturbing."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 am

Ivan lost all composure as he heard Yao announce he was going to leave, and shrieked and clung to him arm.
"N-niet! D-don't leave! D-d-don't feel you h-have to leave on my s-sister's account!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Yao's heart skipped a beat when Ivan suddenly clung into his arm. He was surprised to see Ivan acting different compared to what he was few minutes ago. Confused, Yao stands still in place thinking of what to do. Maybe he would stay a bit longer since Ivan seems to be troubled. He just made good relations with his new friends anyway.

"Well.... if Ivan-kun wants me to stay a bit longer... I can stay a bit longer since I still have time anyway aru...." Yao feels a bit uneasy because he is not used to have someone other than family touching him this close.

(I'm honored that Ivan needs Yao XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Natalia's heart skipped a beat, too. Though she wasn't surprised but angry. Immediately she clung to Ivan's arm and glared at Yao. "You. Have. No. Time." she commanded. Who was he that he dared to disturb her and her brother's fun? Well, of course she wasn't completely oblivious to the fact that Ivan didn't want to have any fun with her but she ignored that quite successfully.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Ivan sent a pleading look - a begging look - to Yao, then Al, then Yao. "Yao has time! Yao has lots of time! I would very, very much like Yao to stay here with us!!" He tightened his grip on Yao's arm, trying to get the message across.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:19 pm

Yao felt insulted that someone younger than him commanded him. Although he also felt Natalia's cold and wicked presence, he couldn't just chicken out and let the younger student have the situation her way.

From setting his gaze to Natalia, he looked at Ivan who gave him a pleading look. He yelped as Ivan squeezed his arm. "yes yes aru. Just don't break my arm aru..." He felt he's in a very troublesome situation.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:28 am

Ivan nodded and made quiet, thankful noises, not letting go of his saviour. He would be eternally grateful to the Chinese boy if he got him out of this situation, unbelievably so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2