World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky Empty
PostSubject: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Finally~! School at last. The best way to make new friends, start new hobbies and over all have a really great time. Alfred F. Jones plopped onto his bed in the dorm and stared at the ceiling with a wide grin on his face. Hooray! He wondered who his roommate would be and if he was interested in the same things as him. Well, he sure hoped he was otherwise there would be some major forcing to do.

Rolling onto his side, the blond reached into his bag, unzipping a small pocket and pulled out his Nintendo DSi. It was new, awesome, and really cool. He had to thank the Japanese for inventing such entertaining stuff. At least for alone time. He switched it on and rolled back onto his back where he then held the DS above his head, staring to poke around with the stylus. He always loved the touch screen feature~!

And for a little while, he started to play the game, hoping his roommate would show up soon so they could get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Ivan reached the right room, and pushed the door open, his usual wide smile on his face. He wondered what his roommate would be like. He hoped it would be somebody he could push around easily. As he walked into the room, he saw a blond boy lying upside-down on one of the beds, fiddling with a Nintendo DSi. This must be 'Alfred Jones'.

"Ah, privet! You must be my roommate, da? 'Alfred'? It is nice to meet you!" He put his suitcase by the foot of his own bed and held out a hand to the other boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:00 am

Upon hearing the entrance of the other male, Alfred quickly sat up to see who it was. Once he heard him speak, he was immediately almost disappointed, but at the same time ... kind of interested. He sounded like .. Russian or something. Maybe. Ah well, his name sounded kinda Russian too, he did recall.

He tossed his DSi down onto the bed and looked at the hand being held out to him. He smiled before taking his hand and firmly shaking it. "Yep, that's me! Nice to meet you too!" He remarked in a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Ah. American. Ivan... Didn't like anything that came out of that country, as a general rule.

"Ah, good," Ivan said, "it is nice to meet you. I am Ivan Braginski." He tightened his grip on the hand, his smile still in place, trying to show him who was in charge here.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 pm

A certain Chinese man stands on the doorstep of room 102. Knock! Knock! Yao knocks the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Alfred felt the grip tighten some and he had some troubles keeping his friendly smile up. Just who did this guy think he was? Well apparently he didn't know squat about him! He was definitely not giving in to whatever crazy whims this guy would come up with.

"...Yes." He stated, calmly before hearing the door knock and glancing at it. He then looked back at Ivan. "Wanna get that?" He asked him, but not exactly as a question--it was more like a nice command.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 pm

"Ah, I think I had better unpack my things... Maybe you should get it," Ivan said with a friendly smile, turning to his suitcase and opening it. This Alfred boy would be trickier to bully than most, but he would fall just as everyone else did.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:53 pm

Yao finalizes the presentation of the item he's holding. It was Kiku's practice to give greetings and food to the neighbors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:55 pm

The American glared at him, standing up. "Well fine, if you're gonna be like that, I'll go answer the door."

He faced away and walked up to the door, turning the knob and pulling it open. "...?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:59 pm

"Be like what, Al~? I really do have to unpack these things, I am sure we shall be busy later, and I wouldn't want this to impede on our fun~"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:00 pm

The door opens. "Ni hao! I'm Wang Yao from room 103 aru!" he greeted. He shows the young man standing in front of him the small gift. "Here's some mochi with azuki me and my brother Kiku made aru. Please have them with tea aru."

(Azuki is sweetened red beans and mochi is sticky rice cakes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:13 pm

"Shut it, Ivan." Alfred said in a not-so-sweet sounding voice, before looking at the Asian looking boy standing before him. Or ... well, maybe boy. It had to be one, he was in the male dorms after all.

"Oh.. uh.. thanks!" He replied with a grin. At least some people in the school seemed nice enough. "I'm Alfred!" He introduced himself, not bothering to introduce Ivan as well. He didn't really find a need to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:23 pm

It didn't took Yao several seconds to realize the height difference. Alfred was a lot taller than he is. 'Aiya! Are westerners this tall aru?' He gives the box to Alfred. "Nice to meet you Alfred-kun"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Ivan looked over his shoulder and saw the Chinese boy, then joined Al at the door. "Ah, privet! Do come in so I can talk to you better, I am unpacking my things, you see. You seem very nice and I would like to get to know you~" He went back to his suitcase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 pm

Alfred took the box from Yao, thanking him again before looking at Ivan with a slight tinge of annoyance in his eyes. He returned his gaze to Yao and smiled, "Yeah, what he said, come on in!"

He moved aside so he could enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:44 pm

When he heard another voice came from behind Alfred, Yao get surprised by the young man behind Alfred. He was even taller than Alfred. 'They're so tall aru and I'm this... '

After Alfred took the box from him he answered, "Aiya? Is it ok to come in aru? It will be nice to get to know more about my neighbors aru^^" And for him, it's a good opportunity to advertise his business.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 pm

"My name's Ivan Braginsky," the Russian smiled, turning back around for a moment to shake his hand, "It is very nice to meet you, Jao."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:01 pm

"Yeah~ 'Course you can come in." Alfred said, a wide grin spread upon his face. He hoped they would have the opportunity to become friends. He loved having friends alongside him! He also couldn't help but note Yao's shortness. Of course, he didn't say anything at the moment, but he did think it. Hehe.

"So what grade are you in, Yao?" He asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:09 pm

Yao tried to smile at the tall Russian boy. "Nice to meet you Ivan-kun."

Then he switches his attention to the American. He enters the room. "I'm in 4th year aru."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:19 pm

Alfred grinned, "Really? Me too! That's great!" He couldn't help but wonder the grade of Ivan as well, though he was slightly hesitant with asking him. "So ... what did you say was in this again?" He questioned Yao, referring to the gift he'd just brought them.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 pm

"Aiya. So we're going to be classmates aru." Yao looks at the other boy. "How about you Ivan-kun aru?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 pm

"Ah, me? I am in the 3rd year, da," Ivan said shortly, hating to admit he was younger than Alfred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Alfred glanced over toward Ivan. He hadn't expected him to be a year younger than him, and that was probably due to his height and physical looks. Either way, it didn't matter, Alfred felt a new form of superiority building up inside of him . . . and it was all because he was an upper-classman to the Russian.

"A third year?" He questioned, making sure he heard him right.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:01 am

That was another surprise. He thought the tall Russian boy was older than he is. 'How can he grow that tall aru?'

"Well then we're your Senpai (upper-classman) aru!" Yao smiled at his new Kohai (lower-classman). Then he pulls out his cellular phone. Its jade phone charm dangles, "We should exchange numbers aru!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:03 am

Alfred immediately got out his phone. "Hey, that's a great idea!" He grinned, "So what's your number? Well, even easier--here." He handed his phone over to Yao. "Just punch the number in and save your name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky   Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2: Alfred F. Jones and Ivan Braginsky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next