World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:57 am

Ivan giggled into Feliks's ear. "Would Pol'ska like to know?" he breathed, "I can tell Pol'ska many things I have done that are worse than murder if he wants, da!"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:59 am

The blonde swallowed hard, than nodded. "Why don't you tell me, KUZYN?" He wondered if he could use this information to sue him.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:00 am

He licked at his ear again. "I think it might haunt Pol'ska's nightmares... And I would not like to hurt my cousin in such a way..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 am

"Nothing could haunt my nightmares like your ugly face." He hissed. "The Nocnitsa hates me. Just fucking tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:09 am

"Well, Pol'ska, mostly sexual crimes... Often combined with murder... And, ah... Lots of things involving..." He began a list of things which would make anyone throw up, the same proud and satisfied smile on his face the entire time.

Last edited by Ivan Braginski on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 am

"........." Feliks' jaw dropped in shock, a wave of nausea taking over him as he listened to all the other's gruesome accounts. "You... you... lying. You didn't do all that..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:15 am

"Would you like to find out~?" Ivan offered, his smile widening into a cruel grin.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:18 am

".... you're fucking bluffing... seriously, you're totally f-fucking bluffing..." Feliks whispered. "You would never. You'd never."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:21 am

"Have you not ever wondered why all the best servants at my house kept disappearing? We would never fire them when they were so good at their job...
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 am

"You... you were killing them ALL?" He looked at him in horror. "I... I was really close with some of the ones that left, they cared more for me than my parents did..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:26 am

Ivan giggled and kissed his cousin on the cheek. "Now Pol'ska knows I am not lying, da?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:29 am

"I hate you." The blonde whispered, the amount of emotion and loathing in his voice stronger than it ever had been. "I hate you... I wish you would sjust fucking die..."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 am

"Da, I know~ But I will always get my way, da, not you yours. So how about you go clean up that glass you smashed and get me another vodka?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:52 am

"Fine." He elbowed him out of the way and walked over to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of vodka out of it. He handed the bottle over to his cousin, then set to work on cleaning up the glass.

((I'm reminded of Alec's idea now. >.<))
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:58 am

Ivan watched him clean up as he sipped his new vodka, content. He really did like his cousin's face when it was so full of fear... It was simply delicious.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:01 am

Feliks finished cleaning up the mess, throwing away the glass filled towel that he had used. He turned to his cousin and gave him an angry look.

"Can I go now?"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:10 am

"Niet, not yet. I want to play with you for a while. You will play a game with your cousin, da?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:05 am

".... a game? What do I get if I win?" He looked at him anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:06 am

Ivan giggled. "You are so cute, Pol'ska! It is not that kind of game!" He sipped some more vodka and a shadow fell across his face. "Only I can win this game."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:09 am

"... that totally doesn't sound like a decent game to me." Feliks said quietly, taking a couple steps backwards.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:10 am

"It is the kind of game I played at home all the time~ But here, I have none of my servants... So you will play with me!"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:48 am

"Are you going to kill me afterwards?" Feliks asked stubbornly. "Because Idon't want to disappear like your servants, you crazy bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:47 pm

"Not if you are good," Ivan smiled, "I would not want to lose such a fun toy as you so fast."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:48 pm

"And what if I would rather die than be your "toy?"' The blonde asked, his voice shaking with intense anger.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:41 am

"Then you would get your wish~" he smiled calmly, watching the other as his anger grew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]   A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Matter Best Kept to Ourselves [Feliks and Ivan]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next