World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" Empty
PostSubject: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:55 am

Ivan looked at the name on the door, hesitating, then knocked. He'd been asked to come here by the teacher recently. "Mr. Braginski, I'd like to have a word with you in my office please", he'd said. It was about the bullying. Cameron had ratted him out. And he still had Ivan's scarf... Oh, Ivan would make him scream later. And he would take the scarf back. His lips curled into a smile as he thought about what the Irish boy's face would look like in so much pain.

Ivan liked bullying. A lot. It was fun, and gave him a sexual sort of kick. He didn't want to have to stop. He didn't want to have an eye kept on him or be given warnings. Back home, he could do whatever he liked to the servants, because he was so rich and they were so terrified and his parents were always too busy to care... He gave a longing sigh. He missed that. He really did. Here, everyone was so rude and mean and called him names and stole his most treasured possessions... Things would hopefully change, once enough people became scared of him. He would like having everybody under his control again.

But first he would have to get this meeting with Mr. Kirkland out of the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:08 am

Hayden sat in his office, a pen busily scratcing away on his class record. His students were doing well in their classes and he was extremely proud of them all. The Welshman smiled softly as he scanned the record, pride swelling in his chest at the high scores. They were all doing well and it was a good review for the teacher. It means he was doing his job well. Teagan and Cameron were doing quite well and exceeded his expectations. Then again, he hasn't seen them in quite a long time so he wasn't able to forsee their talent in thsi subject.

Minus the fact that Teagan was quite the troublemaker in class. But family is family and you can't change that. Speaking of Cameron, the blonde looked at his table clock and noted the time. That Russian boy should've been here by now. He disliked seeing his sibling hurt and after seeing Cameron nearly broken all over due to that boy, he had bidded his time to catch the boy on the act.

His head perked up as he heard the knock on the door. Speaking of the devil himself. Clearing his throat Hayden responded curtly, "Come in."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Ivan peered inside, then pushed the door open fully and walked inside, nervous. He stopped at his desk and hovered, waiting to be directed to a chair. "Privyet, Hayden," he said. He always called teachers by their names. He could not stand to call anyone 'Sir'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 am

Nodding curtly and pointing to the chair just infront of his desk, he replied with the scripted, "Please take a seat." As he watched the Russian boy sit on the chair designated, he scowled a bit before clearing his throat with a cough, "You know well why I called you hear Mr. Braginski." he paused before he continued, "I have heard reports and have seen physical evidence of you bullying the other students, one of whom is my little brother."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 am

"Ah... Bullying? Why would I do that?" Ivan replied with a sweet smile. "I cannot think what you think you could have seen me doing to your brother... Incidentally, he stole my scarf, da. Could you get that back for me? I do not think stealing is allowed at this school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:55 am

Hayden clasped his hand together and looked at the Russian with a blank look. It was something Hayden development while he was away in boarding school and he only uses it when he's actually in a serious mood. "Cameron does not do things like that unless he is forced or provoked to do so. Also, another student had run into me and told me about your bullying."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Ivan cocked his head to the side, his smile still in place. "I do not remember provoking him to do anything... I just remember he called me names. I didn't even know him, but he called me names. Who is the other student?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 am

Hayden sighed but remained rather calm, "I will not give any names Mr. Braginski. After all..." he looked at a manila folder just beside him and glanced down the list of incidents, all carefully written to look and sound anonymous, "...you have a several other incidents that seems to have been directed at your bullying and some have reported on cases of sexual harrasment." His green eyes pierced their way to the amethyst ones of the Russian, a look he usually does not show.

Closing the folder neatly and securely underneath his folded arms he continued, "There are eye witnesses and physical evidence of this Mr. Braginski and the capital punishment for this is expulsion from the school."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 pm

A new smile crept across Ivan's face at these words, and suddenly his voice was devoid of that feigned innocence. "You cannot expel me. My parents have given too much money to the school for that. If I were expelled we would sue the school. We have lawyers who can do that, da. We can take every penny. The school would have to close down. And then you would have no job~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:41 am

Hayden scowled at the Russian's retort but continued on at his defense, "Ivan, I'm sure the school has other... benefactor.."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:19 pm

"Maybe~ But will that matter if we sue you for all you are worth?" he smiled gently. He started examining the things on Hayden's desk, apparently having lost interest in the conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:58 am

Hayden felt silent and thought for a while, "You're not giving up aren't you Braginski...?'"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:28 pm

"If I gave up, where would that leave me?" he smiled, picking up a paperweight and turning it over in his hands, taking in every detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

Eyeing the boy warily, his calm expression unfaltering, he added, "Ivan stop this. I don't like seeing any student being punished. You know well you shall be put into trial for this and the evidences are extremely solid. Testimonies as well. money can't always get you what you want in life."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:19 am

Ivan looked back up at him with the same gentle smile on his face. "Ah... But do I not have most things I want already? This place is warm, and I can grow sunflowers here... Not to mention moy beautiful Toryshka... Ah, I do not think life could get much better than it is now..."

He paused, then he giggled. "I don't think you realise how much corruption there is in the legal system. And how many loopholes there are to exploit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:44 am

Hayden scowled at the small reality check. Damn ths Russian. The blonde Welsh looked the Russian boy with the same stoic expression. He's not going to let him win. Not with everything his family, students and friends had gone through.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

"Can I go now? Toryshka is waiting for me, and I DO hate to keep him waiting~" Ivan smiled. "I has been nice talking to you, da." He pushed his chair back to get up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:20 am

"Yes you can go." Hayden said with nod as he looked over to his papers and begun to fix them. As he was busying himself, he said with finality, "As a brother, I will not let you get away with the damage you have done to my dear siblings. Mark my words." The tone in his voice was rather different the usual tone he is seen about. It was cold as ice and sharp as a scalpel.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:35 pm

His smile becoming slightly creepier, Ivan whispered, "They liked it though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:35 am

Hayden's head shot up with a bewildered look. "I don't believe you"
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:54 pm

"They did. They liked it. Otherwise I would not have done it... Probably."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:34 pm

"Lies..." the blonde Welsh hissed in a low manner. He was entertaining the idea of actually giving the Russian boy a nice punch on the face. However, Ivan ha to be grateful that Hayden was not the type who would submit to his anger... well for now that is. "You assume they like it my dear boy."
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:10 am

"Why wouldn't they?" Ivan said, the faintest trace of a frown tainting his usual smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Hayden paused for a second before continuing, "If I observed correctly, you've lived a life in which everything has been given to you. Happiness is something given to you. Now that you're here, you don't have any one below your rank to give that kind of hapinness, so in a way you seek it by inflicting pain." He stopped a bit to catch his breath and continued, "And when you inflict pain, they way you see things in that when you enjoy it, you see that the other enjoys it as well."

And in a way he knows his siblings well that they were less likely to enjoy being raped.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:35 am

Ivan frowned a little. "They do enjoy it, just as much as I do! Otherwise they would not make so much noise, da. I do not understand what you are trying to say."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"   Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayden Kirkland's Office: "Ivan, I think we need to talk"
Page 1 of 1