World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 am

"That's why I'm so horrible... I DON'T." He whispered, tears spilling down his cheeks. "I... don't. It's been too long, I don't know what to do. I feel horrible.. like a horrid, horrid person...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:11 am

"I said that even if you do find someone else, I'd still be there for you," he said quickly, but made sure to enunciate every word for the blonde to hear.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:13 am

"I love you.... I'm so sorry..." He gasped out, clinging to his ex-boyfriend tightly. "I'm so sorry... I hope you can find someone else.... I want you to be happy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am

Toris clung even more tightly to the other and rested his chin on the blonde's shoulder. His jaw was clenched tight as he fought to keep the words he would've wanted to say silent. If he responded with an "I love you", that would've instantaneously been followed with a "you'll always be the only one for me," and that was the last thing he wanted to say if it would make Feliks feel even more guilty about finding another besides him... and the fact that he couldn't even say those three words back is what really hurt him the most.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:41 pm

"..." Feliks gave him a pained expression, more tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

He felt like a horrible person, with the way he was treating his ex... he had promised that he'd always be the only one for him, but... that wasn't the case anymore. He felt like he had betrayed the only one that had ever met anything to him...

"I... have to go..." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:28 am

An unwanted flashback triggered by the other's words went to the day that Feliks left him the first time caused Toris to tighten his grip almost desperately on the blonde for a moment before hesitantly letting him go. "Back to him?" he said quietly under his breath before he could stop himself, the sadness in his voice barely concealed. As if to cover up the small slip up, Toris immediately followed his whispered question with a more audible "Okay... I guess... I'll see you around campus then..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:00 am

Feliks' eyes were downcast. "If... if he catches me with you, he might think I'm cheating on him... I don't want to do that..." He didn't want to be disloyal. The whole incident with Francis was bad enough, he didn't want any more complications...

"I... will miss your touch, though." He said, despite his common sense screaming at him. "You... made me feel wanted.... the thought of not being close to you again hurts me..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Toris smiled sadly, but full well understood where Feliks was coming from. The brunette never would've wanted to be the 'other man' in a relationship, so he sighed in his own defeat. At the very least, he and Feliks could at least see each other again even if they weren't together, and that in and of itself was more than he could've asked for. "It doesn't mean that we can't be close again as friends at least... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am

"Yeah... that's true.... We'll always be friends..." He smiled, then leaned forward and gave Toris a quick, chaste kiss on the lips. "I just wanted to do that... one more time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3