World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:38 am

"That's true. So who is your roommate? Are you getting along well with him?" Of course, little did the brunette know just how well said roomie got along with the blonde.

(failpost ORZ)
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:15 am

"Um.. his name is Arthur." The Pole began to fidget awkwardly, avoiding even looking NEAR the other European. "And we get along well... I guess." It wasn't a lie-- they got along smashingly. I mean... they were kinda fucking like rabbits in that room. The staff would probably throw a fit if they found out.

"We don't hate each other or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:48 am

Once Feliks started squirming about awkwardly, red flags started shooting up in Toris's radar indicating that the blonde was hiding something. He didn't want to start interrogating the other about a simple hunch, but that didn't mean his curiosity wouldn't allow him to ask about said person. "That's... good... What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:57 am

"He's kinda stuffy? Almost hoity-toity. He's a total Brit." He laughed awkwardly, a false undertone in his voice. "He's trying out for school president." And he's damn good in bed, knows how to use a riding crop, and sleeps in the same room as him.

"Not that exciting though?" Unless he's tying me to a bed...

"And his accent is totally stuffy." Until it slips into the dangerously deliquent-like tone....

"He's TOTALLY boring. Nothing to care about at all!" It was a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:44 am

Toris could still hear that false tone in the other's voice and wasn't sure whether if he should call Feliks out on his bluffs. He still clearly remembered the promise the blonde had made when they parted, and didn't want to think that the other had broken it. Instead, he went for the possibility on the other side of the spectrum. "Sounds like you really don't like him much... Is he one of the people you said you clashed with?" he asked, a small frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 am

"Ah, no! I don't clash with him at all!" Feliks didn't want Liet to think that he and Arthur didn't get along... Liet could sometimes get rather over-protective. He didn't want Art being caught up into some strange ex-boyfriend drama. "We get along well.... not TOO well, of course! Like, it's not like we're best friends, or, like, MORE than friends or anything..." He laughed, flapping his hand. "But I don't, like, HATE him or anything!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 am

Okay... Feliks was starting to get too defensive for the brunette's taste and was starting to frustrate Torus a little. "Feliks? I hate being suspicious of you but... are you hiding something from me?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:05 am

"Uh..." The Polish teen's voice trailed off to nothing, and he sighed, running his slim fingers through his golden hair. "Um... Arthur and I... I kinda lied... we're..."

He didn't finish the sentence. He couldn't bring himself to say the words-- he felt ashamed after the promise he had made to the Lithuanian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:21 am

Unconsciously, Toris could feel his body tensing as he waited for the other to finish his sentence. "You're..." he trailed on, not wanting to be left guessing in the least.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:25 am

"We're kinda.... I mean... he's not bad-looking or anything, and we sleep in the same room, and sometimes.... I... I kinda really sorta like him, Liet..." Feliks looked down at the ground, shuffling his feet a bit. "And he likes me back..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:48 am

Toris had always worried about this happening and he supposed it shouldn't have been such a shock given how it had been since they last met, but it still felt like a lead weight had formed in the brunette's stomach and kept growing, making it harder and harder to stay balanced and standing with each second that passed. It was probably too much for him to have hoped that Feliks wouldn't find someone before they reunited... "So... you two are going out..?" he said while the smile he forced himself to wear was about as hollow as his chest felt at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 am

"Well...I don't think that we're technically dating... but we are together... He... and I... I mean... when you like someone, and you sleep in the same room, you tend to... get to know them very well..." His face was a bright scarlet. "Y-you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:00 am

Toris had to force himself not to show the other how pained he was in hearing that, but it was hard. Almost unbearably so. He had his head turned away slightly while his bangs covered the rest of his eyes as his chin was tilted downwards. "I do know..." This wasn't good. The brunette thought he would be able to handle it if this happened, but it didn't look like his control would last. "I should probably go... Still need to.. unpack..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:04 am

He was beginning to panic. "Liet, please don't be angry! I thought I'd never see you again... I couldn't just keep myself... I mean... I have URGES, and Art was always really-- okay, when we were first in the room, we always fought... but you know there's a thin line between love and hate, and I totally didn't want to... but... URGH..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:51 am

Toris whipped his head back towards the blonde when the other accused him of being angry. "I'm not mad at you, Feliks. Trust me, it's not you... When we separated, I was already half-expecting something like this to happen but... Seeing it was more of a blow for me than I thought it would... Believe me Feliks, it's not you..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:29 am

The blonde continued to ramble, not stopping to listen to the brunette's words."I mean, I totally wasn't expecting you to come here... and Art was there, and I was totally still upset about the brakup, and I was hurt and kuzyn and those stupid people and I couldn't stop thinking about you and he was really good at guitar and--"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 am

Toris sighed and brought a hand to his temple to try and rub away the slowly growing headache he was having from his mounting frustration. "Feliks... You're not listening to me..." he said softly, his hand clenching a little at his side. If Feliks didn't calm down soon, well, he didn't know what he'd end up doing to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 am

Unfortunately for Liet, he was too far gone. Tears of indignation and depression were spilling down his cheeks, and he couldn't help but ramble on and on and on about seemingly nothing. "And he was good, he tied me to the bed once... but he doesn't know mw like you do, and kuzyn is gonna find you and I think he might hurt you and you should avoid him at all costs.... he hurts me, but that doesn't amtter, I'm over it, and Yao annoys me and I want to shove my heels down his stupid throat, and the Kirklands are crazu and oh my God I wanna kill that bitch Cammie, he was totally flirting with Art, and they're brothers--"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 am

With his aggravation only growing, Toris went on ahead and did the only thing that would shut the blonde up and stop rambling himself into an even greater depression (and dragging him along with it... seriously, he did not need to know about that being tied to the bed thing). One hand quickly going to the back of the other's throat, Toris quickly pulled Feliks in close and met the other half-way in a chaste, but a bit more forceful than usual kiss.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:59 am

Feliks' words were cut off, as his eyes widened considerably, body trembling in shock and other unknown emotions. He was tsmpted to melt into the kiss.... he had missed it for so long...

But he would be betraying Arthur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 am

As much as Toris would've liked to draw the kiss out, he didn't want the other to accuse him of trying to win him back when the blonde was clearly already in another relationship... and that's why he pulled away just as suddenly as he had started it. "I was just trying to tell you Feliks... It's not you I'm mad at..." he whispered softly, his expression still as stony as it was before. He tried to smile for the other, he really did, but all that came out was a pained expression that would be even more obvious than his already blank one.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:13 am

"You're upset..." The Polish teen's voice was pained. "You're upset, you're always upset-- I always upset you... " He was shaking. "It's way our relationship failed... I'm so stupid, you're so smart... it's not fair..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:28 am

Toris' expression softened and he wrapped his arms tightly around the other almost instantly when he saw how close the blonde was to having some kind of a break down. "You're not stupid Feliks, and you don't always upset me." Daring to do it again, the Lithuanian placed another gentle kiss on Feliks' cheek. "I'll try to get over it soon..."
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:36 am

"I love you... I still do..." Feliks whispered. "But I... I think I love him, too... I don't know what to do..."

He sighed and burried his face in his hands. "I'm so torn.... it hurts..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 am

Toris brushed a few loose strands away from the other's face and wrapped his arms tightly around Feliks' waist. "... Do you remember what I said as you were leaving on the train that day?" he asked quietly while running his fingers soothingly through the other's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]   A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bittersweet Reunion [Feliks and Toris]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next