World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Laba diena, Toris here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toris

Toris

Laba diena, Toris here Empty
PostSubject: Laba diena, Toris here   Laba diena, Toris here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Laba diena, Toris here Lithuania1
Name: Toris Laurinaitis

Grade: 3rd year

Hobbies: Basketball

Likes: martial arts, reading, Lithuanian pastries, ballet, chess, and nice people.

Dislikes: being rude, being late and getting bad grades.

Background: Toris is an only child in a not that rich, Lithuanian family. He had a fun childhood with fond memories of his summers on his grandparent's farm. Toris went to average schools, nothing too fancy, but he was happy. He was not that popular, but had his steady set of friends. However, he always wanted to become someone important later in life. Toris considers getting into this school as a big opportunity and will not let it pass up. He writes letters back home every week.

Out of character:

Hey, I hope we all can get along nicely sorry it took me this damn long to get this introduction posted
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Laba diena, Toris here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laba diena, Toris here   Laba diena, Toris here I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:14 pm

My, you are very beautiful~ *Steps a little closer* Privet, I am Ivan Braginski~ And I would very much like to get to know you better~
Back to top Go down

Laba diena, Toris here
Page 1 of 1