World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Journalism 101

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

Journalism 101 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Journalism 101   Journalism 101 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

When the teacher noticed him, Matthew blushed a bit, not really used to talk in public. He usually just went unnoticed so...
"Ah, uh, yes, I'm from Canada..."
The teacher's wide smile encouraged him to keep on talking. he decided he liked this teacher, since he seemed interesting and nice. That kind of teacher was rare usually...
"That's it... I think the Inuit and... Native American myths are nice too... But If you don't know them it's not a problem, I'm already happy to study other myth..."
He suddenly found the desk really appealing, and decided to stare at it a while.
Back to top Go down

Journalism 101
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: