World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

On the Rooftop~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 am

Gil looked back in slight surprise. "Oh I see." He started. "You want awesome me to help set up clean up after the dance too.." he stood up with his hands resting in his pockets leaning lazily against the brick wall. "well the deal was that I join the band if you assist with my music theory work.. so don't you start trying to get extra stuff out of me" He gave Roderich his usual cocky smile.
He started to wonder why Roderich was going so Red ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:31 am

"I-I... Yes, you will have to help me... But..." he took out the giftcard for the metaluead store, and handed it in his direction. "if you accompany me to the dance, I will let you have this. A giftcard for some... Store." his eyes narrowed, hopeing for a positive response out of the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:03 am

.........................? It took Gil a second to get the idea.
"accompany..?" Gil raised an eyebrow. "as in.. go with you to the dance..?" He mused as he looked at the giftcard automatically. He wonder who had put Rod up to this. Surely this was some bizarre prank to make him look stupid. Rod would never ask him out like this.. would he?
He glanced at the giftcard again. It was for a shop in town that sold band and brand name clothes, accessories and music. You know the ones, really cool stuff but at outrageous prices so you just buy a badge or a bag patch.
Tempting.
But this had to be a trick right? He could easily just say no but how would he find out the motive behind this trick.. or who put Rod up too it..
"Are you seriously asking me out Roderich?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am

Roderich cleared his throat and grumbled slightly "y-yes you dolt!" hos face flushed bright red and he gripped the card tighter. "a-and I'll let you have this if you go too.. I-it's expensive... You better use it!!" he almost growled, shoving the card furthur at him. Boy was this embarrasing, but he didn't want him to take the other boy, if he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:02 am

No way. No WAY was this happening. He wondered if he had drunk to much.. or if Rod had drunk to much..
No No this was a trick it HAD to be..
"Oh? so you really like awesome me then?" grins rather amused.
"well if you like awesome me so much you wouldn't mind giving me a kiss then~! Niyo Niyo!" he grins wider. This would sort out this prank. Roderich would never kiss some one for a prank no matter how much he was paid. And if Roderich really does kiss him..? Well its such a small chance he didn't think he needed to come up with a plan. He gives Roderich a small smile, almost daring him. "so, Roderich?" he lent in a little closer

..Guys like Roderich didn't like guys like Gilbert..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:10 am

Roderich could feel himself starting to tremble. Was he beig serious? Kiss... Him? But, he liked him. So he had too... Didn't he? He shook his head. He did not want to kiss him, he was annoying and smelled of beer most of the time. "n-no!" he frowned and shoved the card at him getting even more angrier. "j-just take the card and go with me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 am

"...........well~ if thats the case then I guess your not really interested" he makes an overly dramatic sigh tilting his head to the side. There he had him. Rod didn't really want to date him. He just probably wanted him to help with the heavy lifting and set up and all that cleaning afterward. Its a same.. Rod was alright .. he is kinda cute in his own way.He blushed slightly. No NO he got those thoughts out of his mind. Its a trick hes trying to trick you Gil! And Matt .. Matt wanted to go with Gil already. Heck the only reason Gil was going anyway was because it meant a lot to Matt. He HAD to know if Rod was serious.This would be an alarming development if it was true... He lent in closer. "Rod.. I don't believe you.. you won't even kiss me don't waste my time Roderich"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 pm

Well isn't Gilbert making things harder for me, he thought, glaring him down. His face was still a beet red, as he wondered how to get out of this mess. Sure he really liked Gilbert despite how annoying he was, and how much he drank and, well the list could go on. But something about him... there was something he liked. And the company, even if he didn't show it, he liked the company of the more annoying silver haired boy. He thought about this long and hard. The gears turned slowly in his head, and it seemed like almost forever, that he was standing there, waiting for something good to come out of this. But nothing would happen if he didn't do anything.

It was done in almost a blink of an eye. Roderich had did it, and he wasn't too proud. But at least no one was there too see it. He quickly pecked him on the lips and turned away, still holding out the card. "A-alright. N-now will you?!" he said in a huff, trying to get this over with. He wanted to retreat into his dorm and hide under this covers, and stay there for days. But what good would that do him when he had stuff to do. No, he would just have to push this to the back of his mind and survive it. Hopefully Gilbert wouldn't go around and tell everyone he saw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:56 am

Gilbert was startled by the sudden feel of lips on his. It was brief but he felt it making them tingle. His smirk disappeared and his loud mouth was suddenly quietened. He looked at Roderich with wide surprised eyes. He blinked a few times and gaped. Wait what? What just happened?

"Umm..you are serious..? Woah umm.." he rubbed the back of his neck and started going a bit red.
"Well.. eh ..if would of been kinda cool to go with you but.. awesome me is rather popular you see and has already agreed to go with someone else.. I would have told you sooner but I thought you were kidding." He blushed deeper.
"but eh.. if you want, awesome me can still come help you set up...? He gave an embarrassed grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:09 pm

Roderich stared back after looking away, noticing he was just turned down. Embarrasment kicked in, he had jut kissed someone who wasn't even going to go out to the dance with. He felt as though he had been ticked. "w-who.. N-no! I ki-..." he looked and he card and shoved it forward, doppng it onto Gilbert. He then turned to leave in a huff. Boy was he embarrased, were was his key board? He needed to let all his frustration out.

And this is the poin were roderich completely ignores Gilbert and runs off the rooftop to the safety of his dorm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 6:07 pm

Gil watched the other one leave and he stood motionless clutching the card.
"...Rod.."
He looked at the card. Why hadn't Roderich made advances on him? He grew up with the guy around.. he always thought he liked Eli.. hadn't he dated Eli?

Well this was confusing... his chest felt funny. His head was spinning. he lent against the brick wall and sighed. This had to be sorted out sometime. Awesome him would sort it out...
But how?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: