World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

On the Rooftop~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm

After running into Lovino and Antonio earlier (and completely missing the atmosphere when he came in), Alec decided to go spend the rest of his free time before bed with Sirius, his good 'ol guitar that he had gotten as a gift a while back. His headphones were plugged into his ears and were almost set to full blast so he could clearly hear the guitar cords behind the vocals of the song. He'd only ever taken a few lessons, but that was really all he needed since he played by ear most of the time like he was now. He had mastered playing the chorus of the song already, but there was a small part towards the end that he had yet to work out and that was what he was focusing on today.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:12 pm

After storming out of the kitchen, Lovino wandered about the campus before deciding he wanted to take pictures. After storming into his room and grabbing his camera, Lovino made his way towards the rooftop. Because he was in the mood for some landscape pictures and the best place for a good landscape was a roof. Opening the door to the roof, he doesn’t notice Alec at first instead goes to the gated edge and stares at the campus. “Beautiful!” Raises his camera to snap off a few pictures.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 pm

Alec, of course didn't notice Lovino either since he was deaf to the world because of his music. However, he was still strumming his guitar which should've caught the brunette's attention sooner or later. Quickly rewinding back to the chorus of the song, he began to sing to the lyrics as well.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Lovino jumps when he finally zones back in to hear guitar music and at first believes it was Antonio. Turning to start yelling at the tomato bastard for stalking him, Lovino blinks and leans against the chain fence staring at Alec, playing his guitar. After a moment he moves from the fence and sits down across from him and considers, then snaps a few pictures as the other is completely into his song.

“Oi! Dumbass!”
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Alec didn't notice Lovino's attempt to catch his attenion, but he did remove one of his headphones when he saw the Italian move into his line of sight. At first, Alec was surprised to see him standing there, but he quickly recovered and smiled up from his cross-legged sitting position on the ground. "Oh, hi there! Didin't notice that someone else came up here too~" he said happily.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Considered taking another picture but stares at Alec after he hidden the camera from view. Scoffing at how happy anyone can be after something like that happened. “Of course you wouldn’t have noticed anyone else. You had headphones on.” Was about to tell him why he came up but he doesn’t like talking about that, instead he simply stares at Alec. “How…” Considered his words. “You grew up with that idiot too right?”
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Alec blinked, not really sure who Lovino was talking about. He recognized the brunette as the one that he'd seen Antonio with earlier and figured that he was the one the other was referring to as an idiot. "Wha- are you talking about Kuya? Um, yeah I had to live with him for a while. Why?"
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:20 pm

Lovino frowns and gives Alec a ‘who the fuck else is stupid as dirt around here’ look. “No, I was talking about your mother. Of course I was talking about Antonio!” Huff slightly and looks at him with a thoughtful look. “I lived with him when I was younger….dumbass made my childhood horrible! Did he do the same to you?”
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:45 pm

Alec let out a small puff of air through his nostrils as his grin turned more cynical than anything else, a sharp contrast to the friendly smile he wore almost every other time. "I can't even imagine what my childhood would've been like if he hadn't fucked it over for me." The response was almost instinctive since a big part of Antonio's influence still bothered him today. Yeah, he managed to hide that part of him, but it was definitely still there, gnawing at him whenever he was reminded of those times.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:49 pm

Lovino sits up straighter now seeing how the other had some distaste for the same idiot. “Che. That tomato bastard. I want to get revenge on him now for what he did to me.” Crosses his arms over his chest and huffs.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:05 pm

"Revenge is kind of pointless, isn't it?" Alec commented while scrolling through his playlists. "Don't get me wrong when I say that - by all means he deserves it, but I'd be living with him for the rest of the year if I did something." Not to mention the fact that he couldn't change rooms since his family and Antonio's would start asking questions.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:16 pm

Smirks and looks at him, “Not my idea of revenge.” Stares at Alec. “When you were young, didn’t he used to love anything cute?” Thinks, “Like gush over how red a tomato was?” Lovino moved to sit next to Alec. “I’m saying what if we pretended to best of friends, because I know he used to think I was cute and all, and you being his cousin and all, he must had gushed over how cute you were too. He’ll go all stupid and coo at us! We can make him jealous!” Sly smile.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Alec thought about that for a little before a wide smirk spread onto his face as well. "I like the way you think, Lovino~" Alec held a hand out for the other to shake on before adding another small comment. "Who knows, maybe we won't have to pretend about it after a while."
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:29 pm

“Why thank you, I love the way I think as well.” Lovino smirked and took the hand and shakes his hand as well. “May be we won’t have to either.” His face was split by a grin, “So what do you think we should do first?”
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 pm

"Hm... Well, we could always start out simple and just hang out in plain sight without him. We can't exactly jump into anything more heavy if we supposedly just met or else he'll suspect something." With Antonio and Alec having both grown up in highly Catholic families, the other would, or at least should notice if Alec started acting differently.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Lovino looks up at the sky, “Like we had to be study buddies and just found out we have common interests?” He taps his chin thoughtfully. “We’re both in the Culinary arts club right? We can use that as a cover.”
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"That works. You and your brother are in the dorm next to me and Antonio, right? We can use that arrangement to our advantage later on," he grinned mischievously.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Lovino nods and laughs. “That is correct, we can so use that! This is gonna be so great!” Laughs loudly at their plan.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm

"I'll be sure to tell you how he reacts when I see him in our dorm the next day," Alec laughed, already imagining what the other's expression would be like.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Grins happily, "I beg he pouts and throws a fit and buries his face into a pillow!"
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 pm

Alec stretched his arms over his head and put his mp3 player back into his pocket. "Hey, it's getting kind of late, so do you want to head back down to the dorms with me?"
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Lovino yawns and nods in reply. "Yea, I need to go find my brother and meet up with him for dinner. Ciao Alec~" Gets up and walks away.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:28 am

Roderich had an irritated look plastered on his face, as he walked up the steps towards the roof. A dance was coming up in the school, and he wanted to go with someone he liked. The thing is, the boy he liked liked someone else... or so he thought. He had it all planned out, to ask Gilbert first, before the other boy had a chance. But he would have to get Gilbert to say yes for him to be in the clear. He thought he might have to bribe him with something so he brought a gift card for a store that sold heavy metal items. He hadn't actually stepped foot in the store, he had gotten someone else too for him. He was disgusted at this sort of music, but thought that if he gave something to Gilbert he would obliged to go with him.

He turned the corner and felt a bit naked, being out in the open, with no one around. His cheeks flushed and he examined his surroundings. "G-...." he abruptly shut his mouth in a huff and hesitantly walked around to search for the other boy. He didn't even want to think of what might happen if gilbert said no. Well he for one wouldn't show his emotions. Oh no no no, then that would make Gilbert act the way he usually did. Annoying. He would most likely be teased endlessly, with no escape. Then, he would come to the dance, and see Gilbert. Hanging around with his boyfriend, sneering at him. Laughing that he was dateless. Well he could always just skip out on the dance, but he wanted to help out with the set-up and the cleaning.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Gilbert was on the roof as usual when he was bored or just wanted to get away from everything. He was sitting against the brick railing, a half drunken beer can sat beside him alone with a switched off laptop which had run out of battery a little while ago. Gilbird was perched atop his head , sleeping peacefully. The last thing on his mind was the school dance. Its not his type of thing. He would have more fun out at one of the clubs or bars then at a hall full of socially awkward teenagers.

He heard the approach of someones footsteps and he looked up too see who was approaching. And was quite surprised to see Roderich approaching him. . . . "Yo Edelstien.." he replaced his surprised look with his usual cocky smile. "If its about band I am going to come next time I really mean it.." leaning his head back against the wall reading himself to get out of band meet up.
Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:32 pm

"there you are..." he said under his breath. "I will see too it that you make it too band practice, or it will be detention for you." even if you think his face could look even mode annoyed, it did. "b-but I have something else to talk to you about." he hesitantly started to walk towards him, the small present was slightly shaking. "I was goig to volenteer at the school dance..." Roderich started slowly. "to help set up... And clean up after. Do somethig for the school." the next part he wasn't sure how to get out, and his face turned from irritated to almost confused, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On the Rooftop~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Rooftop~   On the Rooftop~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Rooftop~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: