World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1

Go down 
+2
Kiku Honda
Godmin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 Empty
PostSubject: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:07 pm

The Anime/Manga club will be located after school in Classroom 1. Students have access to-

- Television sets. They may watch anime on them

- Library pass. This allows students to check out manga, there will be penalties if they are not returned on time.

- A DVD player

((Snacks and mini fridge must be provided by the students, it is not a necessary expenditure... also, the only room with couches is the teacher's lounge, which is off limits to students. Students may use the desks as they please, and are allowed to move them around as long as they are put back afterwards))

Club/team you are advertising: Anime/Manga

What you will be doing in that club/team: Watching anime, reading manga and discuss them :3 cosplay too

How much room you will need: a fairly big room with a decent sized TV and a dvd player. couches and a mini-fridge too. (for snacks )

One reason why people should join your club/team (think of it as a blurb, or something to draw attention): This is a great and fun way to learn about another culture and have fun at the same time! Please join my club ;w; . You may bring your own anime and manga and we can buy some too! We can buy some bookcases to house them and have marathon Movie nights!

Members:
• Myself
• Yao Wang
• Alec
• Li Wang
• MeiMei-chan
• Mohammad Yusof

Last edited by Feliks Ɓukasiewicz on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:49 am

Having commissioned and paid for a small bookcase from the woodwork department, Kiku lugged it up the stairs and into the new anime room . It would stay in the corner and it had a little glass door that could be locked so no one can still anything. He placed some of his anime and manga in the bookcase then locked it. He had already asked his father to send over a new mini-fridge. It was due to arrive sometime today.

Now all he need to do was wait for people to arrive for the first night of his club!
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:29 am

Yao came in, carrying a box with him. "Kiku aru, I brought some of my anime merchandises aru. Because I can't fit everything in our room I will leave them here aru~" He puts down the box and started sorting the contents. Most are Hello Kitty stuff toys and the others are some anime figurines. "Aiya Kiku look aru!" He shows Kiku a Hello Kitty toy... strangely with a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:42 am

"Thats ....great Yao-kun. You can put your things in the cabinet " He pointed to it and handed his brother the key." We can keep some dvds in the cabinet the TV is on as well. I have the keys for that door. I think.....dvds in the TV cabinet and manga and figurines in the little one in the corner. "
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

"Are you going to share you collections too aru?" Yao took the key from Kiku then opened the cabinet door. He sorts out the items, separating the figurines, stuff toys and some manga. When he saw more of his favorite Kitty-chan toys he suddenly hugs it. "AIya~ Kitty-chan you're so cute aru~"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:30 am

"of course, my collections of manga are on the top shelf. its not all that i own though, and my anime are in the TV cabinet" He smiled and hoped more people would show up soon.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:53 am

"Then do you have the anime by Himaruya aru? I want to watch it aru!" still cuddling his Kitty-chan.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am

(XDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:17 pm

He grabs Kiku's shoulders and shakes him lightly. "Let's watch Hetalia together aru!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:18 pm

"uh i think we ought to wait for the other members first "
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:20 pm

"Eh~ but they're late aru~ I want to watch aru~" he looks at Kiku with puppy eyes, hoping he would let him watch Hetalia together even without waiting for the other members.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:41 pm

" ni hao! sorry im late"*bows* " i had to find the rest of my manga books from lien" She notices the other staring and quickly puts the manga down. She runs over to Yao and pushes him. "nii san! dont stand so close to kiku!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:01 pm

"Aiya! Mei-chan aru!" Even though he was pushed away from Kiku, he didn't understand Miemei's intention. He went to his bag to fetch Meimei's share of the jade phone charm their parents made. "Mei-chan aru, here's a gift from our parents aru!" It's the same charm he, Kiku, Lien & Li have; made of jade, coin-shaped with dragon carvings. "Take good care of it aru ne?" giving th item to her, he pats Meimei's head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 pm

Holds the charm carefully."nii-san" she looks up to her brother in awe. She hugs Yao tightly."thank you" She lets go and immediately attaches the charm to her phone. She proudly holds out her phone"now we match!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 am

Yao couldn't react much from Meimei's quick hug. Instead, he just watched her attach the phone charm. H grins as Meimei proudly shows her new phone charm, "Aiya! We all have matching charms aru!" He takes out his phone too, showing his charm dangling. "Kiku too aru!" He insisted Kiku to show his phone too.

(omg nosebleed! That was sooo MOE!)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:00 am

Kiku pulled out his phone from his pocket and dangled the little charm in front of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 pm

The room fell into silence. For Yao it was a very touching moment. He tries his best not to shed his tears but he failed a bit. A small drop fell of his right eye then followed by a tear from the left.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Meimei notices Yao tear and starts to fidget. "uh...m-maybe we could..." Meimei blushes. "we could...exchange phone numbers..." She looks at her feet to hide her face
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:07 am

Yao weakly smiles, "Yes, we should aru... let me input my number into yours aru." he gestures his right hand, asking for Meimei's phone.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:57 pm

Meimei brightens up and hands over her phone. "Kiku-kun too! i'll start sorting the manga by genre" and she rushes over to the books
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:36 pm

Seeing Meimei's bright face, Yao brightens up too. "Xie xie" He takes Meimei's phone and starts inputting his number. As usual, he's still slow in typing in letters into cellular phones.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 am

*KNOCKKNOCK*
Yusof puts his head in after knocking, hoping that there's no one in.
"Ah...Um..." He started nervously seeing there's someone in the room. "Is this... Anime and Manga club...?"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:24 am

Yao was still inputting numbers when he heard someone new came in. He stops his concentration on the phone and turns his attention to the newcomer. "Aiya~ Ni hao aru! Welcome to the Anime and Manga club aru!" he welcomes the new boy with a cheerful smile.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:05 am

"Ah..." Yusof smiles to the senior he recognize and looks around the room. Noticing Kiku and Mei is around, Yusof turns around and bows at them. Mei followed Kiku as he bows.

"Um... I wonder if the club is still accepting newcomers..." Yusof asked Yao.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:57 am

"Aiya?" Yao looks closely at the boy, he tries to remember this familiar face... "Do I know you aru? Anyway, new members are accepted, aru ne Kiku?" he looks at Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1   Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime and Manga Club- Located in Classroom 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next