World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Arts and Crafts Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Arts and Crafts Room Empty
PostSubject: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 am

Miss Yekaterina walked into the Art room carrying a few folders, a large sketchbook and supplies of hers to her desk, setting up her station and stacking up. She couldn't wait to meet and greet her students. She straighten her hair and puts on her brightest smile to start off her day.

As she gets up from the chair she was sitting on and turns to heads for the chalkboard until her bosom accidentally knocked over and dropping her stack folders with all what's in there all over the side of the floor.

"Ah!! My papers!!" She said in a panicking tone in her voice, She bends down and starts gathering the papers and sketch examples to show in class.

"I worked hard to put them together! Where's the attended sheet?" She looked around and under the mess of papers.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 am

Kiku entered the room ready for class when he saw his flustered sensei drop everything on the floor. "Braginskaya-sensei! Here let me help you. "He lent down on the floor and helped he pick up everything else. "Is everything ok Sensei? " He queried. She looked so nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 am

She looks up at Kiku and smiles.

"O-oh Thank you dear~ I'm fine, just I'm so clumsy and all, it's the first day of class and i'm extremely nervous" speed talking and starts to tear up a little. " Are you here for class?" She holds out her hand. "M-m-my name is Miss Braginskaya but you m-may call me Katyusha" taking a bit of a break to greet him "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 am

Kiku bowed low then placed his books on a nearby desk. "Konichiwa Braginskaya-Sensei. my name is Kiku Honda " He quickly remember to shake her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 am

Trying to be respectful to the new student and awkwardly bows back when they finished shaking hands. She takes all the papers and put them on the desk.

"T-this might take a while." She nervously laughed " Anyway, Here, we'll do sketching from f-fruit bowls to people and landscapes along with painting. From W-western to ..uhm...Oriental paintings. Not to mention making jewelry or knitting projects. ...Oops! I guess i should have saved that for when there is more students here, right? Anyway, this is an easy class, i hope you enjoy being here."
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 am

He smiled and picked up his books again. "Im sure i wil. Can we do calligraphy art as well? and Origami? " He enjoyed those traditional art-forms and hoped they were able to do them in class.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 am

The door swings open. Yao came in with a bit of speed. "Kiku aru~ We should have come in here together aru!" he made a small frown.

He walks in and sees the Arts and Crafts teacher. He make a short bow. "Ni hao Braginskaya-Sensei." As for Yao, he met the teacher before school started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:38 am

She smiles and nods "Of course we are, Won't miss doing that with people who are interested" She hears another people comes in the room and turns to see Yao.

She waves at him in greetings. "Hello again Mr Wang, Good seeing you here~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 am

Feliciano, after walking for a long time, was about to give up on finding the Art Classroom. He was about to turn around and head the other way when he saw a lady walking in a classroom with art materials. He ran towards that classroom.

"H-hey~! Is that the art class?" He shouted. Apparently, the lady didn't hear him. He ran even faster, excited.

Feliciano leapt into the classroom, "Is this the art class?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 am

She startled at the student that entered the class and dropped some of the papers that she was holding.

"Aaah! Oh! I'm Sorry! I-i didn't mean to yelp. Yes, This is the Art class room~ I'm the teacher here, Miss Braginskaya but if you like, you may call me Katyusha if you like~ " She said with a smile. "And A you going to be one of my students here? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:36 am

Feliciano felt immediately sorry, "Ve, I-I'm sorry~! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he said, apologetically. "Ah... You're the teacher~? Ve~" he held out a hand to shake, "Nice to meet you miss Katyusha!" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:37 am

Kiku headed for a desk that was in the middle of the room and took out a little sketch book from his bag and started doodling manga pictures while he waited for the class to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:06 am

"It's not you're fault, i'm just nervous is all" She nervously laugh and shakes his hand. " Pleasure to meet you too~ May i ask what is your name?" She let go of his hand and picks up the papers again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:28 am

"I'm Feliciano Vargas~!" He smiled, "So when do we start, Miss Katushya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 am

She fixes up her papers and smiles at him " If we don't get anymore students here in a few minutes, class will begin~ Please, make yourself comfortable~ "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 am

"Okay~! Thank you~" Feliciano sits in a chair somewhere in the middle. He takes out a sketchpad and draws a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:31 am

Yao slowly approaches Kiku so he won't disturb him drawing... then he takes a peek at Kiku's drawing. "Aiya! You're good at drawing aru!"
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:27 am

Kiku jumped as he heard his brother yell in his ear. "Oh...thankyou Yao-kun" He continued drawing telling himself that he needed to keep and eye out so people didnt do that again.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:40 am

Yao took his seat beside Kiku's and started drawing too. First he draw the basic structure of his composition. From time to time he looks at Kiku. He's drawing Kiku. However unlike Kiku, his drawing is a lot more realistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 pm

Lovino walked into the room and shuffled over to a random seat away from everyone. It was in his blood to love arts and craft, it was just that he was in the same class of Felicano who was much better at it then him. Therefore Lovino was in a very bitter mood to sit in class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:22 am

Feliciano spotted Lovino coming in the room, "Fratello!" he said, waving.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 pm

BANG! The loud noise startled everyone in the class and Braginskaya's knocked over her stacked folders again. Apparently, Yusof had crashed himself to the door when he came rushing to the class.

Sliding the door open, Yusof peeks in to the classroom and said "Um... uh... Am I late?"
Yusof prepared himself for any punishments the teacher of Art and Crafts class will make him take.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:38 am

Yao gets startled by the loud noise from the door. He almost ruined his artwork when he jumped up. He becomes pissed off "Aiya! What was that aru! Be more quiet aru in the arts & crafts classroom aru ne!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 am

Yusof steps in nervously and bows. "I'm so sorry!" He shouted as he had heard Yao shouting. Looking up, he noticed that the other's are staring at him. He buried his face on his bag and went to the teacher's seat to bow at the woman whom he recognize as the teacher.
Yusof then continued to take a seat at the most corner of the class.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:54 am

Yao lets the Malaysian go and he returned to his artwork. He is about to finish his Kiku sketch. If classes won't start soon he will color the sketch and add decorations like dragons and flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arts and Crafts Room   Arts and Crafts Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arts and Crafts Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next