World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min Empty
PostSubject: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Natalya sighed, dropping the last of her luggage unceremoniously in the middle of the floor and flopping onto her bed. Travelling always tired her out so very much. She lay there for a few minutes, just reveling in the fact that she was back in the place that over the previous school year had slowly become a second home to her. Then she sighed again, launching herself out of her bed to unpack the three duffel bags that she had brought with her to school for the coming year. She unpacked each dress with care, hanging them in her closet. A few minutes of this and the silence had become just a little too much, so she begun to sing softly to herself. Once all her dresses were put away, she moved on to decorating her desk with several framed pictures of her dearest brother, then posted even more pictures of him on her wall around the desk. Once she was satisfied that her room looked like her own again, she finished putting away smaller things, such as shoes and stockings. She had finally unpacked all of her clothing and wearable items ,and she slid her duffels under her bed for storage, finally moving on to her most precious possession, an ordinary looking box full of all her weaponry that she was not currently wearing on her person. She opened the box and reached inside, taking out a very well cared for set of throwing knives, then sitting down at her desk and beginning to clean them.

Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

Birthday : 1994-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Lee paused for a rest outside her allocated dorm, panting asshe set her pot of african violet on top of her luggage. Having justtransferred here, she was still not used to the campus layout and had gottenlost on the way to the dorms. The only good thing that came out of the wholeordeal had been that she had an unofficial tour of nearly the whole campus, aswell as a few years’ worth of exercise. She had almost blundered straight intothe male dorms before the lady in the R.A. office stopped her and directed herto the correct corridor, albeit with an amused smile on her face.

Upon opening her room door, Lee froze. She may not haveknown what she expected from her new roommate, but she was definitely notexpecting someone who both owned and lovingly maintained knives. Really sharp andpretty knives.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

Natalya looked up, not having expected another person in the room for a while. She could see from the luggage around the newcomer's feet that this was her new roommate.
"And who might you be?"" she asked coldly, continuing to sharpen her knives, if only to intimidate her new roommate. This way, she might possibley get a room to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Lee tilted her head slightly in confusion before understanding dawned upon her. "Oh I'm so sorry; how rude of me. My name's Ter Min, but please call me Lee. I'm from Singapore. And you are?" Lee looked at the other girl questioningly from the foot of her bed, having had hauled her luggage through the doorway as she was speaking.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

Natalya nodded her head, putting the knife that she had been sharpening back in the case and removing another to polish and sharpen.
"I see. My name is Natalya Braginsky. I am from the country of Belarus. You may call me Natalya. If you touch any of my knives, you will find out firsthand just how sharp they are." She said, testing the edge of her knife on a peice of wood that she had next to her for this purpose. It cut through as if it were butter.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:22 am

Smiling, Lee set her african violet onto her desk, before starting to unpack her things. "Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of touching your things. At least, not without your permission anyway."

She paused in the middle of placing her clothes in her closet. "Although I do have to say: your knives are really pretty"
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Natalya looked up, more than a little confused by this turn of events. Her knives were supposed to be terrifying, not pretty.
"Pretty?" She echoed, thinking she had perhaps heard the new girl incorrectly.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yeah, pretty." Lee nodded emphatically to further emphasize her point. "I can see that they're really well taken care of too. I mean, they're the shiniest knives I've ever seen."

Beaming brightly, she closed her closet drawer and started fussing with the plant on her table.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:22 pm

"They do not scare you?" Natalya asked, still confused as to why the strange girl had not run away screamng yet. This was not at all what she had expected.
She put the knives down and stood up, brushing nonexistant dirt off of her skirt.
"I would help you, but my arm is injured. I apologise for not being of more assistance to you." She said in a tone that suggested that she really wan't all too sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:08 pm

"Well... If you put it that way, I guess I'd be scared if you actually threw one of them at me. I mean, anyone would be scared in that situation. And don't worry about it; I can manage. See? I'm almost done!" Lee pulled out a water-filled jar from her backpack which had a single spherical fuzzball inside and placed it on her desk, next to the potted plant. She really did not hold it against the other girl for not helping her unpack. After all, she had never expected that kind of help.

Done unpacking, she flopped on her bed, taking in the shared room for the first time since she came in. Lee noted the lack of decoration on her half of the shared room with some amusement. She had never been one for unnecessary decorating, as it only meant more things to pack when she went home for the long holidays. She briefly wondered who that boy featured in all Natalya's photos was.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:20 pm

" Good. What is that peculiar looking object there on your desk?" She asked, pointing to the odd jar with the fuzzball in it. "Is it a pet? We are not allowed to have pets in the dorms."
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 am

"She's not just a pet. She's my pet fluffball, or marimo as they call her kind in Japan. Her name's Poofie." A glint of mischievousness flashed in Lee's eyes as she replied, "Besides, I don't recall anything in the rulebook about pet plants~"

Something about what Natalya had said earlier nagged at her. "Say, what happened to your arm anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Natalya stiffened, not having expected the question.
"I got caught in a fight between my brother and a pervert. it was my own fault, really" She admitted after a few moments silence, deciding that honesty may be the best course of action at the moment. She sat down on her own bed, carefully watchng the other girl's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Lee's lip curled as the word "pervert" left the other girl's lips. "Bleh. Pervs. You'd think they'd know who to hit on if they wanted to get laid," a sneer laced her last sentence.

"So I'm guessing that your brother was being all brotherly and protecting you from that idiot? I don't see how that is your fault though..." she gave Natalya an inquiring look.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Natalya sighed, "My brother was protecting me. With a knife. I got inbetween them to attempt to stop the fight just as he made a particularly fierce lunge with it, and I got this as a result" She indecated a section of her upper arm that looked slightly bulkier then the rest of her arm." It was my fault for jumping into a fight where knives were involved." She sighed again and fell back on her bed, fiddling with her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"... Woah," Lee's eyes widened slightly in shock, "Your family really likes knives huh..." she mumbled the last part softly.

"Anyhow, I don't think it was your fault. I mean, knives're pretty and all, but they're dangerous too. Besides, I don't think your brother should get arrested for physically injuring some idiot, even if he did deserve it. It's just not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"I was the one to give my brother the knife in the first place." Natalya said a little sadly, then drew a shaky breath and continued," Not that it matters much at this point. My brother thinks that I hate him and the boy that he thought he was going out with just confessed that he likes me. He almost murdered my only friend because I was stupid enough to leave them alone together after his almost-boyfirend confessed and he managed to re-opn this ound after it was almost completely healed and-'" Suddenly, Natalya realised that she had been rambling, and she promptly shut up, a faint embarressed blush spreading across her face. She didn't even know if she could trust the girl yet, and there she goes blurting out everything that had happened to her between the time she had arrived at school and the time that her luggage had been delivered.
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Lee had expected the other to continue her sentence, but was only met with uncomfortable silence. Upon observing Natalya's facial expression, she could see the apparent discomfort the girl felt. However, having just met her new roommate, she had absolutely no idea how to comfort her.

"Only friend? I thought you said that he was a pervert..." Lee's voice trailed off uncertainly. No, this was not the way to do it. She hurriedly continued, "Erm... I mean... Well, at least... he's using the knife you gave him?" She inwardly flinched at her awkwardly optimistic tone of speech.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:40 am

NAt looked up. "No...that was a long while ago. The friend I am talking about is called Mattvey. I am not too sure about the pervert's name. This was...reopened when my brother threw me across the room ...I believe it was into a bookcase." She thought for a moment, hen continued "actually, I don't believe that I ever got that knife back. I'm not too sure what happened to it." Then she sighed and walked over to where her laundry from before her tuggage arrived and she switched rooms, and lifted an almost completely bloodsoaked drss was.She made a dissaproving noise,seemingly to distract herself from her woes "Tch. That idiot, Alt's blood will never come out of this."
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 am

Lee winced at the amount of blood staining the cloth. "Erm... Try soaking it in water? The blood'll come off sooner or later... No sense in wasting a perfectly serviceable piece of clothing..." She hoped that whoever this "Alt" was, he was fine.
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Natalya sighed and threw the dress back into the basket, "I've already tried that, nothign seems to want to get this stupid idiot's blood out."
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:22 pm

A soft "che" of annoyance left Lee's lips as she laid back into her comfortable sprawl on her bed. "Must be some stubborn arsehole then. Either that, or his blood isn't human."
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Natalya smiled slightly:"Definitely the first one. No matter how many times I stabbed him, he only laughed."
Back to top Go down
Lee Ter Min

Lee Ter Min

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:32 pm

"Oh wow. A stubborn idiot who likes pain then," Lee was extremely amused at this Alt's response to knife wounds, " From what I hear so far about this boy, he seems to have a death wish..."
Back to top Go down
Natalya Braginsky

Natalya Braginsky

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 8:16 pm

"He seemed that way. He actually asked me to stab him." She snorted at the rediculous notion that she wouldn't stab him after some of the things he had said to her." He seems to believe that I look 'attractive' when I am angry, if you can believe that." She said, using her hands to show 'air quotes'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min   Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2-Natalya and Lee Ter Min
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next