World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:00 am

Slipping his hand away and nodding an apology, bowing his head slightly down, "Hnnn you seem nice and friendly-what else is there to ask?" He picke up his panda and rested his head on top of the panda's head. "thank you"

He side-glanced at the Cameron seeing him about to get to sleep and nodded to himself and closed his own eyes enjoying the slient peaceful silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:06 am

Cameron yawned and almost fell fast asleep. But in a few hours began to thrash about in the bed. Finally his pants lead to screams of fear and he threw his arms about as he cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:12 am

Li had fallen asleep arms around his own pillow, before jumping up and staring at where Cameron would be through the dark room. Leaning towards the side and turning on the night table's lamp, he quickly got up and tried his best to hold cameron down from thrashing anymore. He slightly shook him, "Cameron! stop screaming-what happened? a spider or- uh..." He was reminded that he wasn't with his sister who would usually scream and yell over bugs- this was another boy who was scarred out of his mind- a nightmare it looked like...

"Do you need anything?", he took a step back trying to give him room, he tried not staring at his face-just in case he felt uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:21 am

Cameron woke up and sat up in a flash panting hard, gripping his pillow in his arms. He shook and looked around the room as if something was there to hurt him. Finally he looked at Li and tried to smile, but failed. "S-s-sorry..."

He shook and held the pillow. "...I have sleepin' problems, don't ya know. I can't sleep alone in a bed at night by meself.... when I do..I tend to get nightmares. I dunno why, don't ya know. I'm sorry." He fidgeted and moved against the headboard. "I'll just stay awake, ye can go back to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:34 am

The next morning

Yong Soo stood outside room 6. (It was the one right across from his! And also the one where his little brother was staying. And where that red-head named Cameron was staying too! He had told Yong Soo to stop by at some point~)

The Korean knocked loudly on the door. He waited, bouncing slightly on the balls of his feet. Were they out? Maybe they were having breakfast (Yong Soo hadn't seen them in the cafeteria though~) Ah, maybe he should just burst in! That might be refreshing!

((Hey, hope it's okay for me to visit like this. owo;; ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Some point during the night, Cameron had fallen asleep. Peaceful sleep. How'd he got into Li's bed, now that was the better question, he may have sleep walked and crawled into his roomie's bed during the night. He was also curled about his pillow with his head on the slumbering Li's shoulder. So when morning came, he was so deeply asleep he didn't hear the knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:46 pm

The door burst open with a rattling BANG, bouncing off the wall. Yong Soo stood happily in the door frame, one arm flung out from sweeping the door open and a smile on his face that would have put the sun to shame.

"Annyeonghaseyoooo --" He stopped and blinked, still beaming. Ah, Cameron was over there! In Li's bed. With Li in it.

Yong Soo immediately sprinted over to the bed and leapt on it (mindless of its occupants), arms flung open in a Flying Glomp Attack. "Did I walk in on something R-18, da-ze?" he cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:25 am

Hearing the loud bang Li's eye quickly snapped open and his reflexes kicked in, turning his had towards whoever was at the door. Though he felt the warmth of the person next to him- Cameron.....then he remembered what he had done yestaurday. After Cameron's screams and cries he figured....-there was no choice....Cameron said it himself he needed someone there with him. It wasn't something far fetched once he thought of it- he would occasionally ask his sister to be in the same room when he was little always having nightmares of what was to happen.

He had pulled Cameron to his bed on his side, which was the left part of the bed but....some how the personal space had disappeared and they were physically really close....-but nothing happened....he was sure Yong didn't think that either.

After the flying leap that the korean had down he let out a little 'ufff' from the weight he felt on his lap after sitting up and catching the questioning boy.

"No you did not...." He began to try and stare a Yong's eyes trying to make eye contact, it was his best way of communicating with people.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 am

Yong Soo snuggles happily against Li (he is so nice and warm!), oblivious to his efforts at eye contact. "Then maybe a bossoming summer romance!" he postulates, enthusiastically. "I know all about blossoming summer romances, da-ze!" He's Korean, after all! And romance definitely originated in Korea.

Though maybe Cammie doesn't know about them quite so well and just came for hugs, the way Yong Soo did to aniki and Kiku the other night. Hugs are good! He snuggles against Li some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 am

The shifting on the bed woke Cameron up, his hair during the night had been pulled from its tie and flowed about his face and shoulder. "mmm.." He blinked sleepily at the two and took in the cuddling and flopped back down asleep, his hand reaching out to take Li's hand as he slept. He wasn't one for morning and in time the movement on the bed had him awake again. "Mmm...Liiiii~" he mewled out to the other. "Who's dat?" Cameron leaned against Li and looked at the other Asian, completely confused to one....he was in Li's bed...and two...there was a third person in the bed snuggling Li. His mind never worked right in the morning. Other then the fact Li was warm, he liked warm. And that the new person was rambling one about romances and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:33 pm

"Ah!" Yong Soo noticed Li's bedfellow suddenly lean sleepily against Li and blink at them, his hair a magnificent bedhead of red. Beaming, Yong Soo unlatched an arm from around Li so he can poke at the curls.

"It's Yong Soo, da-ze!" he announced, cheerfully. (Wah, his hair is kind of springy!) "I caught you sleeping with Li~!" For someone related to Li, he certainly didn't seem that fussed about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:10 pm

Cameron sleepily tried to paw away the other's hand from playing with his hair, he whined as the other played with his hair. He curls up against Li and kept pawing the hand away, he wondered who was this person, oh wait he just said his name."You Sew?" He blinked a few times while waking up, not knowing he just said the other's name wrong. He stared at Yong and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Is that a bad thing?" Doesn't connect that sleeping with someone was a bad thing. "Li is warm."
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 am

Yong Soo laughed as Cameron batted away his hand and ended up snuggled against Li. "Mei sews!" he offered cheerfully, leaning sideways to flop slightly on top of him. "She sews very nicely, da ze! And you're all nice and warm too~" In affirmation, he lets go of Li to hook onto Cameron instead. And nibble a little on his hair, because it's just a yummy-looking colour. (It just tastes like hair though. Oh well. Still!)

"That's why sleeping together is good! Right, Li?" Yong Soo grins up at Li from Cammie's head. "I want to join, da ze!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room   Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 6 : Cameron Kirkland and Li Wang's room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2