World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 am

Lovino frowns at Antonio, then goes on to ignore him completely. “ Che. Like you would care.” Turns towards Alec and picks up a magazine. “It be easiler to know what the theme of the school event is in order to make it fit our cake.” Lovino smiles at Alec. “Did you get the memo about the new aprons? Professor Hassen ordered them for us!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 am

"Ahh...baking..." Antonio yawned. "I'm going back to sleep...try to keep it down." He curled up on the bed but didn't fall asleep immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 am

"Alright. Night, Kuya!" he waved before turning back excitedly to Lovino. "No, I didn't get that memo! Awesome! When are they coming in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:18 am

Rolls eyes at Antonio. “Che, whatever go back to sleep.” Excitedly turns to Alec with a grin. “Hopefully before the event! That design was perfect! Professor is even doing what you suggested and is going to have different colors! One for just baking in and another for show for events! That was a perfect idea!” Open and magazine and leans head on Alec’s shoulder so they both can read the some thing. “I wonder what Yao would think of doing a European dessert. How about a taste off to see what we make for the event?” Smiles at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:27 am

His eyes narrow when he sees how close the boys are sitting. He makes a point of yawning again and turning over so he's staring at the wall. He can't help being curious though, so after a minute he flops back and cuddles his pillow, watching them more openly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 am

Alec's cheeks heated a little, glad that the other thought well of his ideas. "I'm just glad that everyone liked my idea," he grinned a bit shyly. "A taste off sounds like a great idea too. That way we can have our best stuff out there, right?" Alec smiled, ignoring the fact that he could feel Antonio's eyes boring into his back. "Should we go and ask Mr. Hanssen for permission to do that once we're done, or should we just ask him at the next meeting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Lovino felt his own cheeks flush up when he saw out of the corner of his eyes the reddening cheeks of Alec. “It was a good idea. To have something to mess up and something to show off, saves time on having to get all the aprons washed before an event.” Being used to the Spaniard’s sleeping style, it was easy to read the other as he rolled and flopped about in his bed across the room. Lovino returns the shy smile with an even more shy face, his head looking down but his eyes looking up through his bangs, to mostly hide his pink cheeks. “W-well it would be f-fair to the wh-whole club. That way w-we can showcase i-individual t-talents.” Lovino shifts awkwardly on the bed, brushing against Alec without meaning to, his cheek slowly getting red. “N-no need to b-bother Professor Hanssen before a club m-meeting. “ Lovino bit his lower lip and concentrated upon the magazine in his hands.

(Just to be random: WTF cheese whales....I eat you and I find a cheese seahorse among you?! I want my money back!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Antonio ground his teeth. He wasn't sure exactly why, but for some reason the idea of Lovi blushing and stuttering around his cousin pissed him off. He was startled to realize his fist was clenched. That stopped him cold. He hadn't hit someone in years - not without physical provocation, or if he was protecting someone. There was no one here to protect. Yes, he'd hurt people for hurting Lovi before - not that Lovi knew that. But Lovi sure didn't look hurt.

Actually, he looked happy. He looked a lot happier with Alec than he ever had around Antonio. That sank in like a punch to the gut. Antonio closed his eyes and clung harder to the pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Alec looked up for a second and saw how his cousin was clutching at the pillow in a vice grip, a bit worried about what was going through the other's head, but chose not to dwell on it since he and Lovi did still have some work to do. Turning his head back to the brunette, he flipped back to one of the more complicated cake recipes and pointed the picture out to the other. "What do you think about this one for dessert? It's kind of difficult, but if our whole group works on it, I'm sure we could pull it off. It'll definitely be a nice compilation of all our efforts on top of all the individual dishes that we'll be serving."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Lovino frowned at the page and leaned closer to read the font, pictures were one thing but font was hard to read. “Che, looks hard. You think we’re up to it? You know it’ll mean many late nights to work on this.” Gives in and reaches into his pocket for an eyeglass case, opening it he pulls out a pair of reading glasses. “D-don’t laugh.” His cheek light up as he put the glasses on in order to read was the recipe called for in order to make this cake. “This is a French inspired cake Alec.” Has something against the French. Gives a pout up at Alec and sighs, “I better expect that you’ll put in the hours to help make this cake then Alec if no one else is!” Lovino teased.
Being engrossed in their work, Lovino was no longer taking any notice of Antonio in the room. He did notice Alec glancing over at the other side of the room every so often, so in a soft voice to tease the other teen with his lips in a full pout, “Hey~ pay attention to me only~”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:21 pm

The twitching was new, and the roiling feeling in the pit of his stomach. Antonio gave up on sleep, getting out of bed and kicking off his sleep pants, going over to the bureau in just his boxers. He had to get out of there. He had to get out of there before he broke a promise to his cousin, and became the creature from his childhood that he'd sworn he'd never be again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Alec struggled to restrain his giggles and the 'cute' comment that would've been sure to follow after seeing Lovino with his glasses on, but he managed as he enthusiastically assured the other that he would work hard to make everything work. "Where's the fun if there isn't a challenge?" he smirked before flushing again at the Italian's tone of voice when he was caught glancing over at Antonio. However, his attention drifted back to the Spaniard when Alec saw him rise from his bed. "You okay, Kuya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:54 am

Lovino chuckled and looked at Alec with a frown, knowing by the small sounds that the other was trying not to laugh. He gave a ‘don’t you dare laugh at me’ look to the Asian. He then tucked some hair behind his ear and laughed. “True, if we can’t have fun with a tiny challenge then we are not the best!” Lovino had started to lean in to tease the other about his pink cheeks when the Spaniard stood up.

Lovino’s face turned bright red when Antonio stripped off his sleep pants. “What the hell!?!” He tore off his glasses and covered his eyes. “You have a guest over!!! Where you raised in a barn?!” Lovino flustered and flushed up brighter. Feeling awkward he hidden himself before Alec’s back then to not watch the other dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 am

Antonio looked at Lovi as though he had just noticed him there. His green eyes were wild. "Guest? Lovi, don't be silly. You and Alec are family," he said, voice faint, as though he were speaking from somewhere far away. "You know where I was raised."

He pulled on some exercise clothes mechanically. "I'm going to go work out. Can't sleep. Can't concentrate. I'll...be back later. Yeah." He edged toward the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

Alec glanced over his shoulder at Lovino before facing forward at Antonio again, a concerned look on his face. "A-alright... Do you want me to wait up for you, Kuya?" Alec noticed how the other seemed a bit... off and was wondering if he should be worried about that or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 am

Lovino peeked from behind Alec’s back and looked at Antonio, because he sounded off. He only heard him sound like that a few times before. Taking a glance up to Alec, Lovino gave a worried look. Lovino stood up and picked up his eyeglasses and put them back into his case and slipped them back into his pocket. “Actually, Alec, I should go. I got to goto the kitchen to make fratello something sweet for later on.” Lovino smiled. “But keep the magazines to look over until next meeting.” Lovino fixed his clothes up. “But you can walk me down to the stair ways.” He couldn’t help but to throw in one last tease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 am

Antonio's shoulders tensed. "N-no...it's probably better if you don't," he said, again in that faint, distant voice. He stared at the bureau doors, listening to them talk. He needed to run. He desperately needed to run away from this whole conversation...and maybe beat up a heavy bag so he wouldn't beat up his cousin. He bent down to tie his shoes, unthinkingly showing off his ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 am

"Okay then... I'll just go walk you out, Lovi, then finish up my homework when I get back." Alec piled up the magazines and placed them on the floor next to his bed before getting up and following after the Italian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:01 am

Lovino coughed slightly and took Alec’s hand and pulled him along out of the room. “Che. C’mon Alec. I need to leave~” Lovino almost said in a sing song tone. He didn’t even give a second glance to the Spaniard in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:05 am

They were gone. Antonio took a deep breath. He tried to remember his anger management exercises. When that failed, he fell onto the bed and started pummeling the mattress until he couldn't see it through his tears. What was this emotion? Where was all this rage coming from? He loved his cousin. He'd hurt Alec so badly, and he never wanted to do that again. Why was he so angry now? He wiped his face, took a few more deep breaths, and ran hard for the gym.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 am

Alec let out a deep sigh of relief once they got away from the room. After having to live with Antonio for most of his childhood, it was easy for Alec to identify that the other was about to snap and was glad to be away from the Spaniard for now. Sure, he was a bit worried about Antonio snapping while they were alone, but for some reason, being able to press the other's buttons so much like they had just now sent a strange thrill of satisfaction down the pinay's spine. As a little kid, there wasn't really anything Alec could do to fight back against his older cousin, but now was completely different. Even if he had to deal with a little abuse, the satisfaction of making Antonio so guilt ridden and upset made almost any pain worth seeing the other suffer even a fraction of what the Spaniard had made Alec go through. "My god... I didn't... I didn't think he would snap so easily from just that. You weren't even in there for a half hour, Lovi~" he said softly, just in case Toni was still within earshot while a wide, satisfied grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 am

Lovino grinned as they walked down the hallway. “To top it off, we didn’t even do anything really. We were just ‘studying’ in there.” Looking up at Alec, Lovino grinned more. “I think you should ask me to lunch tomorrow Alec. That would be a good next step~” It was true, they were barely in the room for an hour before the Spaniard snapped. But both we being smart and coding their words; once they reached the end of the hallway to the stairs. Lovino looked at Alec then leaned up and placed a soft kiss to the corner of his lips. “Ciao, il mio amico lovely~” With that Lovino drew back and opened the door to the stairwell and took the steps two at a time away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 am

The subtleties were totally wasted on Antonio. He was too deep in a rage to hear them. When he reached the gym he beat the bag until his hands were bloody, and then kept going for a few more minutes. He stopped only to half-collapse on the floor, breathing like he'd run twenty miles.

He started to cry in the middle of the - thankfully empty - gym, salty tears getting in his battered knuckles, leaving smears of blood and water on his face. It felt oddly like vomiting - totally uncomfortable and disgusting, but as his breathing slowed and the crying stopped, he felt a lot better. He spent a few minutes cleaning up the bag, and a few more cleaning up his hands. The only first aid kit nearby was locked up with the equipment, so he resigned himself to going back to his own room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 am

Alec's face began to burn a bright red as the other walked away. Sure, that was probably just the Italian thing to do, but it was still embarrassing considering his culture and how he grew up. Either way, Alec did just what he said he would do and went back to his room and hit the books. He wasn't lying when he said he had some work to finish, and he wasn't about to go to sleep any time soon either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Antonio returned to the dorm three hours after having left. His hands were cleaned, but un-bandaged. His temper had cooled. He was almost ready to sleep. He took a deep breath, opening the door and hoping Lovi wasn't inside again. He relaxed immediately when he saw it was just Alec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room   Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 2: Alec & Antonio's room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next