World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 am

"I have a couple bottles of wine from some of my other older cousins back home. And before you ask, I have no idea how they managed to get it to me without the school noticing." Alec's first cousins would never actually be able to pull something like this off, but his second cousins were a whole other story.
Back to top Go down

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"   "what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 am

"Che. Lucky you. Are they good wine at least?" Lovino settled in onto Antonio's bed, chuckling how even after all these years the idiot still couldn't make his bed. He looked at Alec and chuckled. "So are you going to get them out swo we can drink until we forget who we are? Or whatever."
Back to top Go down

"what Lovi and Alec do when the semes are away~"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2