World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Cherished Memory [Kirklands]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cherished Memory [Kirklands] Empty
PostSubject: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:52 pm

Cerulean blue eyes scanned the paper as the words from the novel Hayden was engrossed in dulled his senses save for his sight. His mind wandered to the lands of old, to where knights roamed free in their glorious days as defenders for their kingdom. He could see vast grasslands where men fought for honour and love [yes, how extremely corny of him].

It wouldn’t be a surprise for any Kirkland to see the second eldest brother in the library day and day out. The library was like his room. Ok, he had his own room but he spend more time in the world of book rather than in his own room. He even hardly leaves the house to play boys his age, much to the chagrin of their Father. But Hayden preferred it that way. He wasn’t really that physically fit, unlike Robert. Ever since the death of their mother, he took it really hard and in the end caused much of his health.

Sighing softly, he shut the book he was reading and leaned back on his armchair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:09 am

Watery green eyes looked about the large hallway, they were playing a game and it was his turn to lead and he got them lost. "Cammie sowwy..." He sniffled out behind his pacifier, they were playing chase the fairy and he lead them out of the playroom. Their nanny wasn't even playing them any attention when they left the playroom. Cameron clung to his twin sister's hand as he lead then down the darker hallway. They always held each others hands. Seeing a light under a door, they waddled over to the door and both had to work together to open the door, which slammed open causing the twins to fall in, which caused Cameron to wail loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:49 am

Teagan giggled rather madly when they fell, not caring that she had scraped her knee during the falll. She stood up slowly, pushing up off the floor with her tiny hands, then grabbed her brother and pulled him up. "HEEEEEEEEEEY!" She called, before running as fast as her little legs could carry towards her reading sibling, her twin forced to run faster to keep up. "What doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 am

Hayden nearly fell off his seat as he heard the sudden noise and quickly moved his head to the direction of the noise. He was startled to see his two siblings walk up to him."Teagan? Cameron? What are you doing here?" he asked as he got off his chair to kneel at their level. Hayden adored his little brother and sister, probably because he has a weakness for children. It was something he truly inherited from his mother.

Shaking that off he looked at the nearly teary eyed Cameron and reached out to stroke the little red-head's hair. "Did you two get lost again? Where's your nanny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:19 am

Cameron clung to his sister as they waddled up to their older brother. "Hawden...Hawden.." He rubbed at his eye while his other hand gripped his twin's hand. "Wost....Twe and Camwie wost.." Cameron looked at his twin as if they were having a silent conversation about the nanny. 'Where nawie? Twe know?' "Dunno....sowwie"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 2:32 am

"NOT LOST! We is explowing!" Tea giggled again and clambered clumsily onto her elder brother, trying to get onto his shoulders. "But Cammie's just a scarwedy kitty!" She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:25 am

Hayden chuckled at the responses of the twins. They are truly adorable, he thought. Taking Teagan and nuzzlin her cheek momentarilly, he answered, "Oh? Exploring? That sounds rather exciting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 am

Cameron sniffled and toddled behind his twin. "Cammie no scarwedy kitty!!" The tot sniffled and rubbed at his eyes as the tear welled up. "...wost...faiwe no pway fair...." Cameron stood at his older brother's leg and tugged at his pant leg, then just settled for clinging to his leg, since he knew it was hard for the other to hold them both. "Hawden..where here?" Big green eyes stared up at the older Kirkland as Teagan literally mountain climbed on the elder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherished Memory [Kirklands]   Cherished Memory [Kirklands] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherished Memory [Kirklands]
Page 1 of 1