World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:03 am

"Oh!" Yong Soo releases Kiku's neck, only to re-attach his arms around Kiku's torso. He squeezes him into a hug. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kikuuuu~ You're really comfy in bed!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Yao came back to the room to call out his two younger siblings to breakfast however when he opened the door he found Yong Soo squeezing Kiku. "Yong Soo aru! Stop that aru!!" He dashes to the scene to break free Kiku from Yong Soo's tight hug. "Geez aru... just when I let my eyes go for a while aru... "
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Yong Soo lets go of Kiku only to leap off the bed and re-attach his arms around Yao. "Good morning hug, da-ze!" he cheers. "Did aniki make something delicious for breakfast? Something sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:29 am

"Yong Soo aru!" Yao took one step back, surprised from Yong Soo's sudden hug. He made a sigh, "geez, it's early in the morning aru... " he pats Yong Soo's back. "...anyway, I made congee for breakfast aru."
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am

Ehh, congee? "I'm not interested in that, da-ze," Yong Soo says cheerfully, oblivious to his rudeness because rudeness did not originate in Korea. He's sure aniki will have something sweet and yummy somewhere in the kitchen, he'll eat that instead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong   Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 3: Kiku Honda and Yao Wong
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3