World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Magic Tomatoes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 am

Antonio giggled. "Why are you making that face?" He stood up, hooking his thumbs in the belt-loops of his pants. They gaped down and out, flashing an inch or two of boxers. Antonio didn't notice.

"Okay! I'll wear some of Alec's clothes for now. You're so nice, hermanito~" She kissed Alec's cheek, giggling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 am

"And now, it begins!" She grinned, watching the none-too-obvious internal change begin in her older brotehr. Her own stomach was beginning to squirm uncomfortably, but she ignored it... it would not be as bad as her brother, who had scarfed down that tomato like someone was going to take it from him.

She took another bite, finishing up the little fruit, before standing up to walk over to her brother. "What's wrong, big bro? Does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:47 am

Robbie didn't really see Teagan. He didn't really hear her. He whimpered and pulled his knees up to his chest. His whole body was starting to hurt now. "Wh-what's going on?" he asked pitifully. His chest was starting to swell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:51 am

"You're changing. It's a wonderful change, don't ya think?" She grinnned wolfishly-- then gasped as her own body began to change, her chest feeling like it was being sucked into her in slow motion. She gripped at the desk, biting her lower lip to keep from making any sound of pain. Her breath caught in her throat, as her lower regions began to shift quicker and quicker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 am

Robbie might have blacked out. He couldn't say for sure. He opened his eyes and felt rather too small for his clothes. The kilt, not quite knee-length on him normally, was loose around his waist and fell a few inches below his knee now, as he stood up to test his stomach. It wasn't hurting anymore. He glanced down and couldn't see past his shirt. It looked like he'd stuffed a tire in it. He pulled the now loose garment forward a bit to peek down his collar. He swallowed hard.

The overall effect was he looked like a girl in her dad's clothes. He shifted his legs and burned red to match his ginger hair. Wearing the kilt properly had sort of bitten him in the ass, at least this time.

this is pretty close to how I imagine Robbie's genderbent self looking:

Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 Hetali10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:20 am

Teagan rode out the wave of her own change, despite the only real transformation being genitelia. "Damn it...' She hissed, looking down at herself. She hadn't gotten much muscle, she was still petite... though there was something NOT petitie growing in her jeans.

She supposed the lack of a real physical change came from the fact that she did have a girly twin brother. Though... she did obviously have a bit more muscle than he did. Maybe it was because she was the manlier of the twins, and was always the more rough-and-tumble of the two?

She looked at her older brother. "That was fun, don't ya think?" She asked, playing with the shirt that now hung much-too-loosely around her chest area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:24 am

"Wot...the bloody 'ell...did ye do t' me, lassie?" Robbie growled. It was not as low or impressive a growl as usual, especially considering his diminished height. Teagan - he assumed it was Teagan, it had to be Teagan - had almost three inches on him now, and at least a bit more mass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:29 am

"So... the culinary club was tryin' out a new tomato! And I decided I wanted ye te be the onw that got te try it, see?" She--but now she was more of a he, now wasn't she?-- said, grinning even wider. "Ye make a right pretty girl, bro... and now maybe that I've got some obvious balls (cuz I always hade more balls than any o' ye) ye'll actually pay attention te me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:35 am

"Are ye mad, girlie?" Robbie gaped. "I dinnae want tits! An' I certainly dinnae want any - girlbits!" That smile was unnerving. It was not quite Cam's face, but the expressions made it seem much more sinister. Robbie didn't much care for this prank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:44 am

Teagan lifted "her" brother's chin with a slender (but not too slender) finger, grin curling into a smirk. "So... now what does it feel like to be "just a girl?" To not have the strength and shit? Now maybe Rhys won't like you as much, or now maybe Cammie won't be all over you like... like... like a leech! I'm tired of seein' ye all happy and lovey dovey, when ye all forget about me! Now ye can't do that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:53 am

Robbie jerked away from Teagan's hand, glaring up at his/her little/bigger sister/brother.

His eyes narrowed as he listened to her rant. Anger melted into sadness. "Och, Teagan...I don't forget about ye. You're part of me family - me life. Ye jist aren't the whole thing. Can ye understand that? I didn' leave 'cos I didn' like any a' ye - Da sent me off t' boardin' school an' said if I ever set foot in the house again, he'd - well, I wasn' t' come home. I love ye jus' fine, Teagan - but I don't know ye. Ye were still a wee babe when I left. I've hardly seen ye three consecutive days at a time since then." He tugged at his shirt until it settled better on his thinner shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:37 am

"You're FUCKING me twin! You're screwing yer lily brother, and twin doesn't even care to talk to me anymore! All he cares about is throwin' 'imself on you and whoever is closest. Art's got his faggy little girlfriend, even Peter got a girl ta go to the dance with 'im... I'm the only one left behind, the only one that doesn't MATTER. Because I'm a girl."

She grinned, her eyes set in a determined expression. "But fer now... I ain't! I won't be ignored!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 am

Robbie looked like he'd been slapped. "I - I'm sorry," he stammered, woefully inadequate but all he had to offer. Teagan was as bitter as he would have been without Rhys to turn to, maybe even more so. It hit Robbie like a sucker punch to the gut that he should have been taking better care of her. There hadn't been much he could have done in the military or at uni, but now that they were in the same place...he really should have been trying harder.

"Wait...wot're ye goin' to do?" Robbie asked, more than a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:49 am

"... I 'aven't quite got that far yet, okay?!" Tears were strwmaing down her cheeks. "But maybe I should show you what it's like ta be a girl? What it's like to be treated like shit by everyone ye care about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 am

Antonio FernandezCarriedo wrote:
Antonio giggled. "Why are you making that face?" He stood up, hooking his thumbs in the belt-loops of his pants. They gaped down and out, flashing an inch or two of boxers. Antonio didn't notice.

"Okay! I'll wear some of Alec's clothes for now. You're so nice, hermanito~" She kissed Alec's cheek, giggling again.

Alec's cheeks flushed a little again as he reached out and grabbed the other gently by the wrist to lead the way back to their dorm. "Do you want some pants too? The ones you're wearing seem kind of... too big for you..." he noted, keeping his face forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:58 am

Robbie had been a big brother his whole life. He'd spent only eighteen years feeling vulnerable, and that had been a decade ago now. His protective side won over his common sense, and he stepped closer, stroking Teagan's hair, wiping away the tears and pulling her little-big brother-who-was-a-sister into a hug.

"I'm sorry," he repeated, over and over, whispering it into the other's ear. "Y-you can...do as ye like t' me," Rob said slowly. "I won't - can't - " ("stop you" went unsaid) "hold it against ye later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 am

"... I can't..." The redhead sobbed suddenly. "I can't do this, I just... I can't! I can't hurt ye... I can't....:" She/he sobbed into the other, arms wrapped tightly around his/her neck. "I don't wanna sink down te the level o' anyone else... I don't wanna be a boy... I just want ye to recognize me... to remember that I'm here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:12 am

"You're so skinny~!" Antonio half-scolded. "Do I need to feed you more to fatten you up?" He snuggled closer to his cousin. The same lack of respect for other people's personal space that got him in trouble so often as a guy now had him rubbing his breasts on Alec's arm without even noticing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 am

Robbie held his sister close, rubbing her back. "Please don' cry, hen...I know you're here. I won't forget you. Not ever again." He/she kissed Tea's cheek. "Please don' cry, or I'll have t' start singin' Scottish lullabies, an' I just dunno how well that'll work with the new voice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 am

"Haha..." She/he stood up, then smiled a bit sadly at her older "sister". "I'm going now... I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:37 am

"..." Toris looked at the blondie a bit strangely, but he couldn't deny that Ivan and she shared enough similarities with the other to be identical twins... with different genders. "H-how... You can't be Ivan... Can you?" he said with a look of obvious disbelief on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:46 am

Antonio FernandezCarriedo wrote:
"You're so skinny~!" Antonio half-scolded. "Do I need to feed you more to fatten you up?" He snuggled closer to his cousin. The same lack of respect for other people's personal space that got him in trouble so often as a guy now had him rubbing his breasts on Alec's arm without even noticing.

Alec could feel his face growing redder and redder the longer Toni clung to his arm like that, but he chose not to say anything since he thought he might get teased for being "so cute and innocent" when it came to women... even though he really was. "K-kuya... I'm not skinny. I just have a smaller build than you," he said, turning to his cousin with a slight pout on his face. It wasn't until they got back to the room did Alec actually try to pull his arm free in order to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:38 am

"Of course I can~ Who else would I be? Toris should recognise who he belongs to~" She changed position slightly and her ass rubbed pleasantly in Toris's lap. "I love my Toris~ Does my Toris love me~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 am

Quote :
Alec could feel his face growing redder and redder the longer Toni clung to his arm like that, but he chose not to say anything since he thought he might get teased for being "so cute and innocent" when it came to women... even though he really was. "K-kuya... I'm not skinny. I just have a smaller build than you," he said, turning to his cousin with a slight pout on his face. It wasn't until they got back to the room did Alec actually try to pull his arm free in order to unlock the door.

"That's no excuse!" Toni pouted. "Naaa, so what jacket is it I'm borrowing? Oh...and do you have any pants that won't fall off me? I'm either a lot thinner now or a lot fatter usually than I think I am..." he pulled the waist of the belted trousers away from him for emphasis. Even with the belt, he could easily reach a hand down there...if he wanted to, which he didn't, because that would only remind him what was missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:11 pm

"A-ah! Don't do that!" Toris's cheeks flushed as the apparently now female Ivan rubbed against him in the right way, but the completely wrong way at the same time since they were still in a public setting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: