World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Magic Tomatoes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:34 am

Welcome to the GENDERBEND THREAD. The basic principal of this thread is that some of the Culinary Club members drugged some tomatoes to give to some particular people they wanted to freak out. [This is all possibly Alt's idea, it does seem like the sort of thing...] Some more people eat the tomatoes without realising what they are, even without close, ah, companions in the club. A few hours later, everybody who ate one of the tomatoes SWAPS GENDER. And although the club members originally wanted to just mess with their heads... Well, the changed are unexpectedly hot as the opposite gender.

Somebody in the club should post first.

Btw this is fem!Ivan: https://imgur.com/lAOyr.jpg

Bonus points if your genderbent character is ridiculously hot.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:06 am

Alec had already forgotten who it was exactly that came up with the idea of 'drugging' the food, but it definitely served as an opportune chance to embarrass his Kuya Toni in some way. Paella... the perfect, innocent looking food item that the pinoy had often made for his cousin after learning how to make it that would serve as the trap. With the food still nice and warm in its tupperware, Alec made his way back to their dorm and pushed the door open. "Kuuuyaa~ Do you want to try something for me that I made at my club meeting today?"
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:25 am

Antonio was studying. Really. it only looked like he was illegally downloading music. He heard Alec in the hall and glanced up, setting his laptop aside.

"Food, hermanito? What is it~? Smells like...mmmmm, paella~" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:11 am

Even if Toni was downloading music illegally, it wasn't like Alec didn't do the same thing... though Toni didn't need to know that. "Yup! I thought I'd try something knew with some of the proportioning on some of the spices and I wanted to get your opinion on it," he smiled, flopping down onto the bed next to Toni, handing the container over to the other along with a spoon and fork he had gotten from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:13 am

Antonio dug in happily - he was always hungry, he loved tomatoes, loved paella, and loved attention from his younger cousin. Besides, who expects their little cousin to poison them?

"Mmm...this is delicious~! It's definitely different...did you use more tomatoes? They have a really strong flavor...I like it~" he hummed, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:19 am

Alec smiled when he saw the other eating it so happily and nodded. "Yup~! I figured you would be able to tell easily what I did. Any other comments about it?" That was good... the 'extra' stuff that the club had added to the food wasn't detectable by taste. With a subtle glance to the clock, Alec grinned back at Toni and figured that it would only be a few hours until the tomatoes took effect starting now...
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:21 am

"No...but you have to give me this recipe!" He smiled at Alec. "Thanks for bringing me some, hermanito~ You're the best~" he kissed Alec's cheek. "You're a sweetheart."
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:33 am

Alec laughed lightly and flushed a little at the attention before looking back at the food he had made. "I'll give the recipe later once I have time to write what I did down," of course, he'd leave out one certain thing when writing it. It was kind of odd how Alec was always happy now to help or do as his cousin asked, but could prank and indirectly torment the Spaniard as much as he wanted just as guilt free. Well, what else can you expect from childhood traumas? Logical reasoning and a good conscience along with a more emotionally mature adolescence? PFFT, yeah right.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:16 am

Antonio decided to take a little siesta after he'd finished some more homework. Of course, "a little siesta" for him occasionally became several hours of sleep.

He woke slowly, yawning. He rolled on his stomach, snuggling his pillow. It smelled nice. His chest hurt a bit, as though someone was squishing him. He blinked, and rolled on his back, reaching up to rub the pressure away.

He encountered some resistance. Frowning, he glanced down at his chest. He was quite sure he hadn't had those when he fell asleep. After a moment of gaping in horrified shock, struggling with the urge to scream, one hand slipped guiltily into his boxers.

That was when he screamed. It was a high-pitched, girly scream that didn't usually belong to him. He yanked the blanket up to cover his...new developments.

Magic Tomatoes For_up10
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:23 am

Alec, of course, had distanced himself a good ways away once the other had fallen asleep for when Toni did wake up, and was kind of glad that he did. Sure he would've liked to see how his cousin had reacted, but he had informed the ceiling club that something was about to go down and would probably be able to find a video of his cousin waking up to tits and no cock later. That, however, didn't mean that he didn't double over laughing when he heard his Kuya's... Excuse me, his ate's loud and horrified scream from outside of the dorm building.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:51 am

After he'd hyperventilated, pinched himself a bit, and closed his eyes thinking about being male again - and failed to return to his normal gender - Toni calmed down a little.

He had learned, after enough taunting in middle school, to accept the things he couldn't change - or accept them until he could change them, at any rate. He tried to think. He'd probably need help, to change back. Which meant he'd have to leave the room. He blushed and pulled the sheet over his head. He'd have to figure out something to wear.

It was an interesting experience, to literally be a gay man in a woman's body. He had relatively little interest in his own tits or - um - yeah. But he could tell just by looking that he would need a bra. A large bra. Allowing for vanity in self-estimation...at least a DD. He wrapped the sheet around himself self-consciously and rummaged through his dresser. The boxer shorts he'd worn to sleep in sagged low on his suddenly curvaceous hips.

The only option that gave him any...support was an old dress shirt of his. If he tied it in the front...he'd look like a slut, the dim part of his mind that noticed these things said.

But he wouldn't sag, a different part said perkily. It sounded like Francis. He put the shirt on and let the sheet drop as he tied the ends in front of him.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 am

With the damage done, Alec went back to blasting his music in his ears as he whistled happily, scrubbing off the pot and other utensils he had used when making the drugged paella. However, he had to repeatedly remind himself in the middle of his song not to eat the rice, or anything that had touched the tomatoes lest he turn into a girl too... and he rather liked having his thing-thing thank you very much~
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 am

Antonio...Antonia? He cringed. No, he was definitely still a man, inside. It was an issue of external biology. He pulled on a pair of pants, knowing they were too big and not caring, using his most forgiving belt.

He bit his lip. He really wasn't ready to face the world.

He really didn't have a choice. He opened the door and padded out of his room on bare feet. He hadn't bothered trying his shoes - nothing would fit, he was certain.

"A-Alec?" he called out. He tried the kitchen first.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 am

Alec was still in the kitchen, scrubbing at the last pot which seemed to want to be welded down again in a fiery doom since this stain wouldn't. come. off. So engrossed with his scrubbing on top of having his music blaring, Alec couldn't see or hear his cousin when he/she approached.

Last edited by Alec Martin Tioseco on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:17 am

Alec was cleaning dishes. Antonio grinned. It was kind of cutely domestic. He padded up silently behind his cousin - who was wearing headphones again. Antonio tsked mentally. He reached his hands up to cover Alec's eyes and yank him close.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:21 am

Alec felt his heart skip a beat, if not completely stopping at the moment a hand covered his eyes. "Gyaaaah!" Dropping the pot back into the soapy water, he felt some of the liquid splashing back and hitting him in the chest, and even the person behind him a little. With hands going straight up to his headphones, he quickly yanked them off and turned around where he stood, only to have his face turn a bright shade of red upon finding his nose pressed very close to a rather nice pair of... of... oh holy fucking mother of god...
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:32 am

Antonio giggled - more femininely than usual, but that came as no real surprise. "Hola, hermanito~" he teased. "You're a little high strung! You should pay more attention to your surroundings." He pulled Alec into a hug - it was strange, much different from usual. For one, Alec squished against Antonio's new breasts. The feeling wasn't unpleasant, exactly. Antonio wasn't sure what to think of it.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:38 am

"K-k-kuya?!" Alec's eyes were completely wide and his cheeks were heavily flushed, making him look even more like a blushing innocent little school girl at that moment. So frozen with shock was he that he didn't even find the strength in him to try and get his face away from his cousin's new breasts. Even though he'd been expecting to see his cousin as a girl, he certainly hadn't been expecting this. Why was his male cousin so good looking as a female?!
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:41 am

He giggled again, nuzzling Alec's nose. "Yes, silly! I know I look a little different, but surely you recognize your own cousin..." he pouted, making excellent use of much larger lips and wider green eyes.

"Mmmm...that siesta made me hungry~! Any more food?"
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:49 am

Alec's face was still completely red with the new addition of his jaw missing a few bolts as it was hanging quite open at the moment. "Wha- How did- What the hell happened to you...?" he said, still not quite over the shock. Oh he knew damn well what happened, but his question was really referring to how the heck did his cousin turn out to be a hot female? "Uh... There isn't any of the food I made left, but I can probably make you something if you want..." he offered, still wearing an expression of disbelief on his face.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:51 am

Antonio clung to Alec, snuggling into him with a smile. "You're so nice. I'd really like some food...I don't know why I'm so hungry..." he nipped Alec's ear teasingly. "I could just eat you right up~" he giggled.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:10 am

If it were even humanly possible, Alec's face grew twice as red when Toni nipped at his ear. What the heck was wrong with him? This was his cousin for christ's sake... Albeit a very pretty female cousin, but... NO. The male Antonio was still in there somewhere! "Uh... I don't think cannibalism is a very good idea, At--Kuya, but I can cook you whatever you want..."

(Almost said Ate = big sister)
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:20 am

He laughed. "So nice~ Can you make some churros? I mostly want a snack...I'll help if you can't remember how," he beamed. It occurred to him that Alec would probably need him to let go, so the Filipino could cook.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:26 am

"T-that's fine... I'm pretty sure I can handle it, but I'll ask you if I can't remember something," Alec smiled nervously, making sure to keep his eyes on the other's pair of eyes that were used for seeing. Hopefully, the hormonal teenaged boy that he was could focus on his cooking well enough not to light his shirt on fire as he went about collecting the ingredients he'd need while keeping his eyes well to himself.
Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:34 am

Antonio watched Alec cook, humming softly. And then, because he was interested, he experimented with his voice and some music. Songs that he had needed falsetto for were suddenly in his range. He beamed. He couldn't quite hit the low notes, but...so far, this was actually kind of awesome. He supervised the cooking with a trained eye watching for mistakes. Churros were, after all, very important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Magic Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magic Tomatoes   Magic Tomatoes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic Tomatoes
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: