World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

...Goddag.

Go down 
+2
Kiku Honda
Godmin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 am

...Goddag. Sverige

Name: Berwald Oxenstierna

Sweden

Grade: 4th year

Hobbies: Building things. And sewing clothes. And fighting. But not anymore.

Raggmunkar, children's books (Astrid Lindgren, Selma Lagerlöf...) which might be a hint on what he wants out of life one day, Finland and dreams of a happy marriage with him, Eurovision Song Contest music Kent. Police movies.

Dislikes: His family-aquintance and neighbour Matthias Sørensen, Surströmming (even though everyone seems to think he liked it for some reason), Danish pastries, drinking because he can't take that much.

Background: Comes from an old noble family that once upon a time owned lots of things but are now merely commoners, like everyone else. Grew up on the same street as Matthias. They always used to play conquerors of the seas together until Matthias started bullying and beat him in to a pulp. That was until he got old enough to defend himself and learned how to fight back. And that's when Sweden put on his cold and scary face and started his era of being in fights everywhere.
After getting in to serious trouble and being stuck far behind many others because of failing so many classes he's done his best to pick up serious bussiness again. So now he's mostly the completely quiet and angry stone-face at the back of the classroom.
That was until that bastard Matthias got out of Uni.

OOC: HI THERE EVERYONE who knows and doesn't know me. I'm Sandra. Well I only know Meg, Feliks, Färö/Norge and Alt I think? Or is Hng here too? Yeah? SO HI EVERYONE ELSE. I'm here to seduce denmark and make him lose his job.
And I usually RP Finland not Sweden so this is completely new to me. But I'm trying to make him just a slight bit more Swedish than Berwald might actually be. And this is a huge blow to my Finnish Pride so please bear with me. 8D
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

Heya! Welcome to the school, yo!

(HIIIIIIIIIIII MY LOOOOOOOVE!!!! *waves enthusiastically*))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:27 am

...Hi. And thank you.

((<333333 *ignores the waving and jumps on* ))
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am

Konichiwa Oxenstierna-san *bow*
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:51 am

*looks down at short person*
Hi. N'ce to meet y'.
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:53 am

Huh. You know him too...?

Hmm. God dag. Welcome to the school.

((SWEEEDEN [FINNY] 8D Ahaha the Scandies are complete. <3333 *is already getting all sorts of ideas* ))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 am

Thanks... Y'h. You too?

((!!! <3333 Oh dear if you just knew what ideas me and meg have!! But you're already included in them anyway. ))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:12 am

Aiya~ Ni hao Oxenstierna aru!
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you, Berwald! -grins and shakes his hand-
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 pm

BERWALD yer a fag, but I can't call you that since I am teaching you and it is...politically incorrect. HOW COME THEY LET YOU INTO THE SCHOOL?

there's so much more than Astrid Lindgren! Not that you'll understand more advanced forms of language but heh I'll try.

((OMG THIS IS LIKE A PARTY!! and it's gonna be a naughty one.))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Yao and Alec: N'ce to meet y' too....

That /thing/: it's more like their not letting me out of here
.... *ignores*

((AND FUCK YES IT'S A PARTY. remember to bring those dildoes you talked about))

Last edited by Berwald Oxenstierna on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:47 pm

(Hope to see you around... in classrooms, clubs, and the dorms... I visit rooms^^)
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:05 pm

*puts an arm around steely Swedish shoulders* Hahahaha don't gimme the silent treatment, Berwald. I'm yer prof you know! I am opening you up to a path of education and elevation. Though you might not know what those words mean just now but we'll get there.

((hahahah oh man at times like that I wish I still worked for Ann Summers. I used host them dildo parties!!))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:48 pm

*snorts and looks away before elbowing the thing off him*
Keep y'r dist'nc', pr'f.

(Oh I'll be around!)

((Wow now that's some experience right there!!!!))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 pm

*doesn't even have a decency to wince*
Now, now. Oxenstierna Aren't we friends?

((hahahah i know it was the awesomest job ever))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:15 pm

*glares* No.

((...Now my pizza's are like the most common and boring thing every EVEN THOUGH WE GOT BRONZE IN THE PIZZA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TWO WEEKS AGO ))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:23 pm

*grins*
ah but I think your parents would have it otherwise, right? I'm the 'nice, articulate' boy from the neighbourhood *laughs*

((haha I work for New Look now...it's so strange not being able to say 'vagina' at work or 'happy hole' or 'well...you put this new thruster rampant rabbit...' so odd. ))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

*resists urges to punch the thing straight in it's face*
sh't the cr'p up.

((Oh by the moomins I love you. Or well. You could be like "I think this skirt would match the just perfectly peachy nuance of your vagina just wonderfully!" *is shot* ))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:37 pm

*grins innocently*

...pardon? I have no idea what you just said.
But anyway say hello to mama and papa *winks*

((oohahaha the moomins are onto this shit!!! i am so gonna be having to force myself NOT to say that))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 pm

*is boiling but presses teeth together and mumbles*
Do th't y's'lf.

((Count on me to get the moomins and vagina in to the same line! ; D ))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Oh I think I shall. They'd love to have me for dinner I bet. I hope you join us as well of course. *winks*

((hahahahahah))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:50 pm

*makes a loud bolded mental note to not be at home whenever that happens*

D'nt c'nt on 't.

((and it might be best for your carrieer if you manage to keep those words INSIDE your mouth.))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Ciao~ Welcome to the school.

(*Kicks* IT ABOUT TIME YOU POSTED!!!! And you better seduce Denmark well! Make us proud!!)
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:20 pm

Oh, I'll count on it alright. We can talk about your academic career! Or well, lack thereof.

((hahaha Denmark is so easy to seduce it almost takes the fun out of it))
Back to top Go down

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Mathias Sørensen wrote:
((hahaha Denmark is so easy to seduce it almost takes the fun out of it))

(Don't tempt me Denmark...do not tempt me /////><//////)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Goddag. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Goddag.   ...Goddag. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Goddag.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next