World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Lei Ho.... maa?

Go down 
+3
Godmin
Yao Wang
Kiku Honda
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 am

Lei Ho.... maa? 3550448_m-2-1

Name: Li Wang

Grade: 2nd year

Hobbies: listening to music, writing or drawing, studying, kunfu, listening to whatever his brother has to say....

Likes: Fire works, Fire crackers ( yeahh), oolong tea, pandas, dim sum

Dislikes: Screaming, cold or bad tea, cold dim sum, rude people

Background: When Li Wong was young he was given away to an English Family to escape poverty, and was seperated from his older siblings. He grew up in England learning how to balance English and Cantonese well. He was taken in by a rich family who gave him eveything he needed to get the grades he had at the moment. Though he would purposely distance himself though he isn't that shy, Li still has trouble expressing emotions and usually remains stoic and keeps his composure. When he got accepted to 'World Academy' did he finally get reunited with his older brother Yao. He will also try hsi best to maintain the grades and focus to keep himself in the Academy

Last edited by Li Wong on Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:45 am

Konichiwa brother *bow* welcome. I do believe we havent really met before .....
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:50 am

Li aru!! I missed you so much aru! *hugs Li* I wish all of our siblings could stay in one room aru. (my side comment: as if we can fit in one room XD) Let's celebrate with fireworks aru!
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:10 am

@ Kiku I suppose not....it's you isn't it? hnnn brother? Lei ho.... I'm glad we're attending the same school -eyes lighten up a bit-

@Yao -is hugged and akwardly returns the hug- I missed you too Gogo..... -softly tigtens hug and then releases- I'm glad I get to see you all again- it was so ....empty bac- nevermind, yes we should celebrate.... -shows a small smile- fireworks...thats sound like a wonderful idea Brother
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:12 am

So am i ^^ it seems all our parents had the same idea :3 my old school was ok to continue in but my parents thought here had a better reputation.
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:15 am

Yes...I'm very thankful for it. My old school was....different. -rubs his temples before showing a soft smile to kiku- I hope I can adjust here, we can study together.... A good thing that came out of it, is that I can finally speak english 'properly'....whatever that means
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 am

I do not know what it means...my english...it is not perfect but we had good teachers from London to teach us. It was a prestigious school. much like this one
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:32 am

Yeah...., though I'd rather learn something else. hmmm then I hope I have some classes with you and Yao...though we're all in different grades
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:35 am

Hai but there are clubs...perhaps we should all join one? I am planning to join a few and perhaps make one or too of my own.
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 am

-tilts his head- ah....that sounds like an idea. Any clubs in mind...? or are you planning on opening one....we can do something that relates to us all
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
Kiku Honda

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:37 am

I was planning to open a Manga and Anime club.
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 am

Thats sounds good.... hmm I have seen and watched some, I'm also sure Yao would love to help out...it's a good idea Kiku
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:59 am

Heya and welcome to the school!

(HI MAMMA)
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 am

@ Feliks Lei ho and thank you....

( Jai <3 )
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 am

Góðan dag, Li Wong. It's nice to meet you.

(Hng <3 *glomps*)
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:38 am

Lei Ho, ....Ari? nice to meet you as well -head bow-

(Iceycakeyface<3 -hugus-)
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 am

*head bows as well to be polite*

(DON'T CALL ME THAT)
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:52 am

-does a short wave or w/e-

( STFU ITS MY SPECIAL NAME FOR YOU B| FROM THE OLDEN DAYS YOU HAVE TO LIKE IT )
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 am

Kiku Honda wrote:
I was planning to open a Manga and Anime club.
Aiya! There will be Kitty-chan right? I will join aru!
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:41 am

(I'LL NEVER LIKE IT HONGLEBERRIES)
Back to top Go down
lien kim nguyen
I'm a double c~ meaning I'm cute and a crazy bitch~
lien kim nguyen

Birthday : 1993-09-02

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Hello dear brother~
It is very nice to meet you finally~

(~hello~)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Privet, Li~ You sort of look like Jao~ Welcome to the academy~
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:47 am

( you like it -ends the point- )

@Lien Hello dearest sister....-hugs- it is very nice....it's been so long...

@Ivan Lei Ho....hmmm I suppose I would look like him, and thank you.... -weirdly eyes the pipe-
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:32 am

H-hello Li-san
Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:47 am

-lets out a soft smile- lei ho lili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lei Ho.... maa? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lei Ho.... maa?   Lei Ho.... maa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lei Ho.... maa?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: