World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimei

Meimei

IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  Empty
PostSubject: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm

Heya guys,

All of the members who joined this forum(WAW), joined it because they wanted to have fun rping, make new friends and or keep in contact with old friends.
I've been here for about a year soon. I was really impressed by the forum and its members. This forum is in fact my first forum^^'It was loads of fun, whenever I logged onto the forum there were new posts,and whenever I went to my email there would be members online rping or messing around constantly.
New members came and i would be excited, a new drama in an rp would nearly always happen. I'm not saying I don't like the forum anymore, I'm just saying that its not like that anymore. I want us all to have fun together again like that. i know i sound cheesy and stuff.

A couple of people came up with a solution to this, to get it back to the way it was. I can see that there are people would wouldn't like this idea but i feel that its the only way to get our loving forum back. The solution was to create a new forum.

A new forum is anew beginning, it will let people start from scratch.Encourage more members to join. Make the forum more active.

The only difference between this forum and a new forum is the layout. We still have a lot of the threads but they start from the beginning. It wasn't made to exclude, back stab or hurt people in general. Its just so we can all have fun.

I don't want any drama, so let me make this as clear as possible: Its not that we dislike our admin ok? we all love Ivan(Isa<3). Shes busy and therefore has less time for the forum, which is why we'r taking it upon ourselves to improve it for everyone. It isnt intended to be hurtful to anyone.

This is the site:

http://theneoworldacademyw.forumactif.org

Its your own choice to join or not, but we would all love it if you all did<3

Meimei
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm

Well guys
It's the way you didn't consult me about this first
It's the way you didn't listen to me when I asked you just to be patient and wait for me to sort things out

Everybody says I'm justified in being pissed about this
And should just ditch the lot of you since w o w, way to betray a gal
But I don't know yet if I'm gonna wipe my hands of you or fix the place up when I have time

Either way I'm not joining your new forum, but I hope you enjoy the taste of treachery.
I don't want to make you guys feel bad about this but I totally have the right to, because you should feel bad about this.
This doesn't seem like a stab in the back to you guys?
Or, at the very least, kind of unfair? Considering the amount of work I've put into this place?

Well
Isn't that something
I guess I know where I stand with you now.
Kthx.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm

You were aware we were unhappy with how it was. And you knew we came up with a solution.
You also stated you were busy, and... well you only came here because I messaged you.
Maybe, just maybe we also worked hard on that solution hoping you'd see it from our point of view once we were done since you obviously didn't want to join in on that project.
(don't say you wanted to. you ignored the idea when I mentioned it twice and said you'd block me if I tried again.)
And we were patient too, for quite some time.
And no, we don't want you to ditch us and all that, I thought it was clear we actually want you around, we just yeah, feel bad, because it is somewhat unfair to you, and we tried to see it from your point of view.
I think you should at least take a look at it, and check out the discussions we had, because you might realize then.
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:01 am

So .. what then... this is gonna become a dead forum D: orz, this is what happens when computers fuck up and i cant get here for ages
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:36 am

*wipes tear* I can't help but think Mei-chan's post is so cute....

*coughs* I know Ivan-kun, Kiku and Feliks worked hard to built this forum way back last year... but because of that I think it's worth rebuilding it. I'm happy that most of us have the same thought that we still want to spend time with each other. We're like a family so we can rely on each other. It's every one of us who makes up for this community. Honestly I was felt insecure that one by one everyone will disappear... I even count myself. But no matter how many rps I've joined, nothing beats WAW. So I think it's not bad to have a new house... we're still in the same home anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!    IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPROVED WAW 8D YAY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: General :: Information-
Jump to: