World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

[R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

[R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time Empty
PostSubject: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Matthew wasn't really sure how it ended like that. But ever since he let Alt play with his brother's Nintendo DS, letting him discover the joy of taming a virtual puppy and tending to it's every needs, said Alt tended to come back to his room to play quite often.

It was healthier than taking some heroin so he didn't have much problems with it...
Especially since Alt was quiet and not saying obscenities or mean things when his eyes were glued to the tiny, colorful, bright screen.

Maybe had he found some solution to his little drugs problem...

While he was lost in his philosophical thought about Alt, drugs, video games, robot unicorn attacks and the meaning of life, he couldn't help but stare at his... more or less friend. Instead of writing his essay on the laptop.

(hope it's enough <3)
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am

Alt tapped away at the touch-screen. He knew video games were addictive, but he'd never expected it to this extent. What was wrong with him? He should have more self-control over something so stupid. Oh, his virtual puppy wanted more food...

He started to murmur an Urdu song under his breath absent-mindedly, forgetting the Canadian was even there. Then the singing got a little bit louder as he forgot himself really too.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:15 am

He tilted his head a little as the other started singing.
Apparently his ability to be forgotten was back... it was kind of fun to see him slowly get louder in his singing. He wasn't sure he should interrupt. After all, if he was peaceful enough to sing that song in... whatever language it was -it sounded rather nice, he could ask that too- it might be a better idea to just leave him be.

In the same time he was curious, bored, completely forgot his homeworks and it was his room.

"Hm, Alt...? What is that song...? And what is it in?"

He hoped it would be fine. He never tried to interrupt him in his gaming before so hopefully he wouldn't have a too strong reaction...
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 1:40 am

Alt was so surprised he nearly jumped out of his skin. "خدا! چه خبر است؟" he yelled in shock, then calmed down as he realised what was going on. "What the hell're you makin' a guy jump like that for, huh? Allah..."

He narrowed one eye and gave Matthew a strange look. Well, there sure was no denying he'd been singing, he guessed. And no point lying about pointless trivia. He closed the lid of the DS.

"It's called 'Aankhon Ko Aankhon Ne' and it's in Urdu."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 am

He knew it. he should have stayed quiet. But in the same time Alt's reaction was a bit... he overreacted, no...? It was... Well, he just asked nicely what he was singing... not like he scremaed "BOOO!" or anything of the like. Still, he apparently bothered him.

"I'm sorry... I didn't intend to scare you. It's my room so I thought you'd... know you weren't alone."

He had a point here, no...? He didn't especially like the look he was getting. Oh well, he closed the DS which meant they could socialize, it was always good.

"It was nice... Urdu sounds nice. I don't really know what it was about but... I enjoyed hearing you."
He gave a little sheepish smile, hoping it would put him in a better mood. Plus it was only the truth...
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:20 pm

"Yeah, it's a pretty language all right. One of the best." Alt almost wanted to keep singing now. It was weird, it wasn't as embarrassing as he'd thought it would be, being caught singing. He shrugged. "You speak French right?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Well, at least now he paid him some attention. And that was a subject he quite liked, it was interesting. He smiled a little more, happy they both had something to do -not that he minded him coming over to play, it was some company after all, but it was better this way.- and talked again.

"Yes, I do... I'm bilingual. I tried to learn German too since I had a good reason... Well, I don't see why I should stop now I got that far so... hopefully I'll speak that fluently someday... What other languages do you know?"

He spoke a lot here. And it hurt a bit, remembering how he learned his ex's language. but oh well, that guy was a jerk, and now he got a good grasp of the basics he wouldn't stop just because of him. At least one good thing he would have got out of that relationship... He tried not to look too sad as he mentionned it.
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:39 pm

"Quite a lot... Mostly stuff you've probably never heard of, like Pashto and Saraiki. I actually find languages really interesting, I'll take any opportunity to learn new ones."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:46 pm

He shifted a little to face him better, the topic at hand really pleasing him.
"Youre right... I never heard of those. I'm sure it's nice though..."
Then he thought a little. Opportunities to learn new ones...? Maybe could he try teaching him Quebecois. It was purer than the French spoken in France after all... Best French ever...
"H-hm, would you like to learn a little bit of French...? I'm not the best teacher ever but... I can try."

That would be fun, he liked to teach about his culture and Quebecois French could be considered that so... Plus he said he liked to learn new things so it'd be fine, right?
Back to top Go down
Altaf Mashhadi
Hm.
Altaf Mashhadi

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:49 pm

"That sounds pretty cool," Alt said casually. This was, of course, Alt-speak for OMGTHAT'STOTALLYAWESOMEICAN'TWAIT. "I only know a few words and basic phrases of French, so yeah, that could be neat."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:55 am

He smiled, happy his idea was aparently fine with Alt. It was a bit exciting, being able to teach him French... Well, He hoped he would do fine.
"That's perfect! If you'd like we can start now? When you sau a few words and basic phrases, what are they?"

His homeworks could wait an hour or two, it wasn't like he was bad in school or anything anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time   [R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[R-18]Room 5(again yay)Smexy Video game time
Page 1 of 1