World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Mochi anyone~?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michel Servaz

Michel Servaz

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Michel came here, as he already said to some people, mostly to discover foreign cultures. Which was why, that day, instead of staying nicely in his dorm working on grading papers, like he should have done for the sake of his beloved students, he decided to go to the library and find out some things related to random culture. He was vaguely thinking of cooking something, since good food was one of the best things in life, so he grabbed the first book related to cooking when he stoped in front of a random shelf-the one related to « J » countries- and went to the Kitchen.
Once here, he opened the book at a random page, since he was experimenting and had no idea of what was in it, and started working on the dish explained here. Named « Mochi ». His main problem was, he missed some of the ingredients. So he innocently replaced them by stuff he knew and sounded similar. Once he was done however, since there was no place in the fridge, he left his more or less mochis out, and wandered around to find people. Ending up getting lost.
What he didn't knew was that the innocent looking mochis weren't safe anymore, and would make anyone taking a bite of it become one. A big, alive mochi hoping around. Thankfullly the effects of the poisonous food would wear off after a certain time... all depending on how much you ate.

(annnd yes we missed the whole « mochitalia » crack rp. So here you go. Michel doesn't suck at cooking, as soon as it's food he knows~)
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
He's watching you from somewhere and laughing.
Dae Hyung Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Dae Hyung wandered around the dorm area of the school, looking around for any of his siblings. Not that he had anything important to tell them, but as much as he'd hate to admit it, he was kind of lonely. Stepping into the kitchen, he spotted a plate of mochi on the table besides the fridge. Kiku had given their family mochi once, and Dae Hyung found them okay-tasting. Taking one wouldn't hurt, right? 'It's just one...Not like whoever made is going to miss just one of them...' he thought. Dae Hyung was kind of hungry, like most of the time, it's just that he neglected to show it or tell anyone because he was used to it.

Eyes darting around nervously, as if fearing the owner of the mochi might come back at that instant, Dae Hyung slowly reached out for one and ate the whole thing in a few bites. 'What kind of flavor is this...? It tastes kind of wierd...' It was true, the mochi did have an off flavor, but that was because the mochi weren't just any regular mochi. Of course, Dae Hyung didn't know that and ate the whole mochi.

Suddenly, he started feeling dizzy, gripping onto the table for support. His vision went black for a few moments, and by the time his vision came back, everything was different. Dae Hyung was now on the table, and all the things around him looked much bigger. W-what the hell happened?! he thought, slightly panicking. He noticed he was about the same height as the mochis, and when he tried to move one of his arms, nothing happened. Dae Hyung also tried looking down, but that failed too. In frustration, he tried all sorts of methods, to move, or at least do something, before finally realizing that he could move by jumping. He hopped for a few steps, before turning to face the fridge. What he saw in his reflection from the surface of the metal fridge shocked him immensely.

He had somehow transformed into a mochi!
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm

One could, Yong Soo decided, only study so much before information started leaking back out of your brain. Reassured in that conclusion, he climbed the stairs back down from the school roof (it was nice up there!) and made for the kitchen - the only logical destination after studying, of course.

Springing into the room, he stopped at the plate of rice cakes that someone had left out on the bench. He blinked at them for a moment with his default smile, then craned his neck at a funny angle to read the book - upside-down - that the same someone had also apparently left out.

'Mochi', it said. Eh. That was the Japanese version of tteok, as far as he was concerned, in which case he didn't want it.

But there should be kimchi in the fridge! He took a skip towards it, or started to - his foot caught on something suddenly and he faceplanted spectacularly into the floor instead. When he recovered - of course, invincibility was invented in Korea, after all! - he turned around a bit, still on the floor, to investigate what had tripped him up.

It was white and round and curiously like what was sitting on the bench. Except more familiar than that. And also staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Dae Hyung stared at himself in front of the fridge for who knows how long. He simply couldn't come to terms with the fact that he was a mochi right now. A friggin mochi. That curl still stuck up from his head, still as happy as always, but it contrasted with the frown present on the Korean mochi's face. How did I turn into a mochi? Was it something I did? Something I ate- THAT'S IT. It didn't take long for Dae Hyung to figure out that there was something wrong with the mochi he ate, which was probably what turned him into a food item. He sighed, wondering how long it would take for him to change back. Or would he even change back at all? Trying not to think about that, Dae Hyung hopped around for a while, hoping no one would mistake him for food and eat him. But then, he had a face. Dae Hyung was sure no one would bother eating a mochi with a face and curl.

It was a while before he heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. Dae Hyung saw it to be the now huge figure of Yong Soo. Maybe he can get me out of here! He jumped up a few times to try and get Yong Soo's attention, but alas, he was just a tiny mochi on the floor and wasn't noticed. Until he tripped Yong Soo. Not on purpose, but maybe it was best that he did, since he finally noticed Mochi Dae Hyung staring at him.

Hopping up and down a few times, with an annoyed expression on his face, Dae Hyung was sure he got his brother's attention. "Oi! Yong Soo! It's me!" he called out. He wasn't sure if Yong Soo heard or understood him. He was a mochi after all. So he opted to simply stare at him after that, hoping he would recognize the mochi as being his twin.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:20 pm

It was time for a snack for Yao. He was going to get some mochi his younger brother Kiku has in the kitchen. First thing he noticed when he stepped into the kitchen was Yong Soo staring at the floor. "Yong Soo aru? What are you looking at aru?"

While waiting for his brother to answer, he saw the mochi and thought it was Kiku's. He took a bite in advance before he brought back some for Kiku.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:30 am

Yong Soo stared at the - it was a mochi, wasn't it - for a while longer, as it hopped up and down in an annoyed way and then stopped to give him an extremely familiar look. Then he broke into a wide grin as he scrambled up into a sitting position on the floor and grabbed the mochi-thing where its cheeks would be, lifting it up.

"Cuuuuuuuuuuuute, da ze!" he cheered. "You look like Dae Hyung!" With that sort of facial expression! Hee, it had a face. It's hair curl had a face too, actually. Which prompted Yong Soo to plop the thing on his own head. He had to show this to his brother!

And which point Yao walked into the kitchen. "Yong Soo aru? What are you looking at aru?" he queried, stopping to eat one of the mochi on the bench. Yong Soo swivelled towards him, still on the floor, and beamed.

"Aniki, look what I have!" he called enthusiastically, waving his arms around.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Yao stared at the small white dough-like stuff on Yong Soo' head. "What is that aru?" He took a step closer to touch it.... however suddenly he felt his body was not functioning properly anymore. He couldn't feel his legs and arms. Then his vision and mind went blank.

When Yao got back to his consciousness, he saw a different world. The floor space looked wider.... and he can see a giant shoe..... that belongs to Yong Soo?! "wah---what happened aru!?!" He tried to move his body but his arms and legs they were not working.... 'no aru....' he realized he turned into something like the one on Yong Soo's head. What was it anyway?

'wait aru... if that's Yong Soo's shoes....' he thought. "YONG SOO ARU!? CAN YOU HEAR ME ARU!?!"
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Dae Hyung glared at Yong Soo for only a few moments before being lifted up by his cheeks. He was promptly called cute and the told that he looked like Dae Hyung. "Dammit, Yong Soo! I am Dae Hyung!" he yelled, though judging from what Yong Soo did earlier, he realized that Yong Soo could not understand him. Getting an even more annoyed expression on his face, Dae Hyung decided he might as well wait until he was back into a person before screaming his throat hoarse. Sighing, he nestled into Yong Soo's hair, which was quite soft actually, and waited for his brother to take him somewhere.

However, before they even left the kitchen, Dae Hyung saw Yao picking up a mochi to eat. "NO WAIT YAO-HYUNG DON'T EAT THEM THEY'RE LACED WITH SOMETHING AN-" he shouted, but it was too late for Yao. Dae Hyung really didn't want to see Yao turned into a mochi too, but Yao couldn't understand him and didn't stop eating the mochi. Wanting to take his frustration out, but seeing nothing to do it with, he simply glared at whatever was around. Until he saw Yong Soo's curl. The part which had a face was about the same size as him, but the hair part was about about 2 times his height. Nonetheless, his own curl gravitated towards it, and bounced up and down happily, making the occassional swishing motion. For some odd reason, this pissed Dae Hyung off even more.

Suddenly, while Dae Hyung was turning to look at something else, he saw Yao get turned into a mochi, just like him. "Told you so," he muttered. Hopping over to front of Yong Soo's head, he shouted "Oi! Yao-hyung!! Can you hear me?! It's me, Dae Hyung! I'm a mochi too!" while jumping up and down. Maybe this might let Yong Soo know that he was not some mochi with a face who looked like Dae Hyung, but Dae Hyung who was turned into a mochi.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Yong Soo blinked, and then blinked some more. Did... aniki just...?

He looked at the mochi-thing that was now on the floor and sporting a ponytail and facial expression - facial expression, this mochi had a face too - exactly like Yao's. And Yao had been there a moment ago.

So.

So.

Yong Soo plopped his fist into his palm as the lightbulb went off in his head.

His head, which the Dae Hyung-like mochi was currently jumping vigorously on-- wait. Wait wait wait. If that mochi on the floor was really aniki-turned-mochi -- and that's what it had to be, wasn't it, there was no other explanation, except maybe aliens -- then... he reached up and scooped the mochi on his head tentatively down so he could look at it properly. With a very puzzled smile.

"...Dae Hyung?" he asked it.

Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:46 pm

Dae Hyung jumped up and down on top of Yong Soo's head, trying to get Yao's attention, except, Yao couldn't see him. So he kept shouting. That is, until Yong Soo picked him up and looked at him with this puzzled expression on his face. "...Dae Hyung?" Yong Soo asked him. Finally. Dae Hyung smiled and jumped up and down in confirmation, since he couldn't nod. He was happy since he was recognized as a person-turned-food item, as bizzare as that sounded, as opposed to some randomly mutated food item that looked like someone. Even his curl looked more happy than usually, and Dae Hyung swore he could almost see sparkles eminating from it's face.

After staring at Yong Soo some more, Dae Hyung hopped to the edge of his brother's hand and looked down at Yao. "Yao-hyung, can you hear me?!" he yelled, and turned back to Yong Soo, jumping once, as if asking him to pick up Yao too. To be honest, all Dae Hyung wanted was to snuggle up somewhere warm (perhaps Yong Soo's hair would do), take a nap, and forget about this. ....And maybe eat some spicy cabbage leaves.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:27 pm

"Yong Soo!?!?" Yao yelled. "wait aru...." he noticed, "Dae Hyung aru!?" Did he just heard his other brother's voice called him? When he entered to room Dae Hyung wasn't around... and the mochi on Yong Soo's head... was actually Dae Hyung turned into a form like him?

'How did this happen aru? Why? What is really going on aru?! I just... wanted to have snacks with Kiku aru!' were his thoughts. He tried to jump up and down trying to get Yong Soo's attention... he jumped with all his might. He desperately made himself more noticeable. He feared he might not be saved... even worse, get stepped on if Yong Soo starts walking without getting noticed. And, and, AND---!!!

Does he really deserve a divine punishment? He could have wished this was just a dream... although it would be just as bad if it were to become true (to become true as in Masayume/正夢... a dream with spiritual meaning? A warning of a tragic event?) The thought tragically hunts Yao of what will happen to him and Dae Hyung. Ahh... hopefully this won't be tragedy of Yong Soo stepping on him while he was cursed into this form.

(sorry for the delayed post... I thought I already posted and I keep on forgetting to finish my reply.)
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Yong Soo watched the Dae Hyung mochi -- no, Dae Hyung! -- jump up and down and turn about with a growing smile on his face. Because, that... that was so cute, da ze! (His ahoge seemed to think so too, the way it was mirroring its owner's beaming expression.)

But no, distractions aside! Dae Hyung seemed to be indicating towards Yao-mochi, who, when Yong Soo looked closer, seemed to be wearing a facial expression somewhere between forlorn and shell-shocked. That... that was really cute too...!

Scooting across the floor, he quickly scooped up Yao-mochi in his other hand and held it -- him -- up high for inspection, doing a half-twirl for good measure. Yup, sure looked like aniki!

But, you know, this whole situation -- cuteness aside, of course -- was kind of really bizarre, wasn't it? Holding aloft a mochi-brother in either hand, he supposed he should ask, cheerfully, "So what are you two doing like this?"
Back to top Go down
Dae Hyung Im
Dae Hyung Im

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 am

Dae Hyung looked on as Yong Soo picked up and inspected Yao-mochi, kind of waiting for him to take them out of the kitchen. When Yong Soo was done, he asked "So what are you two doing like this?" Dae Hyung gave him a "are you stupid?" look. 'We're like this because we ate that laced mochi! Or were you too oblivious to notice Yao-hyung disappear right before you!?' he thought in an annoyed fashion. Dae Hyung forced himself to take a deep breath and calm down, before somewhat calmy replying, "Well, I'm like this because I ate the damned mochi, which transformed me into a food item, though I see no point in talking to you because, you know, you can't understand me."

He opted to glare at Yong Soo instead after that, before remembering that Yao was in Yong Soo's other hand, a fellow mochi-person who could actually understand him. Turning to face the other, Dae Hyung asked "So what should we do, Yao-hyung? I mean, we're obviously going to be stuck like this for a while." He almost seemed apathetic to their plight, but on the inside, he was freaking out. Would Yong Soo do something stupid ending in their untimely demise? Would they stay like this forever? WILL HIS CURL FINALLY STOP SMILING?!

Ahem. Anyways. Dae Hyung prefered to not think about such things, especially the untimely demise and the staying like this forever part. So instead he opted to sit (Sit? Stand? Did it really matter anymore?) there and wait for something (anything really) to happen.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 8:23 pm

Yao's heart froze when he saw Yong Soo's foot took a step closer. He desperately hopped away however a step barely went beyond an inch. (in slow-motion from his view) "No! No! I don't want to die yet aru!!" he panicked. The next second a giant hand scooped him up. As much as possible Yao tried to have himself fixed on his brother's palm as he was raised high up.

Finally after Yong Soo stopped moving around Yao tried to catch his breath to calm down from his terrified state. "I was about to get heart attack aru! Geez aru!" Then he heard a clear voice from the other hand. "D--Dae Hyung aru! I-I--is that you aru?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mochi anyone~? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mochi anyone~?   Mochi anyone~? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mochi anyone~?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Miscellaneous RPs :: Crack-
Jump to: