World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...

Go down 
+2
Meimei
Daan Vanackere
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daan Vanackere

Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... Empty
PostSubject: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... 00001f10

Name: Daan Vanackere
Country your character represents: The Netherlands
Teaching: History of Arts
Hobbies: Football, riding a bicycle, gardening, art
Dislikes: Spaniards, restaurants, shy/withdrawn people

Background:
Born in Netherlands, Daan Vanackere is the older brother of both Belle and Mariella. Since he was separated early from his siblings and was raised abroad, he still has difficulties communicating with them, especially with his little sister Belle. However he cares about them.
Despite of his interest in what is going on all over the world (especially in terms of trade )
he stills enjoy teaching his students about the History of arts at the World Academy

Out Of Character message:

Hello people and nice to meet you!

I guess in this RP I'll try to play this cool guy. I named him Daan (apparently the most popular Dutch name). But I have something to tell you: it will not be a piece of cake, since there is not really much information on him (to complete this introduction I needed to do a research on the whole country first) , and also since I'm new to the whole RP thing ^^'.

The introduction may not be complete since there will be a lot of things to add on the character himself, but it was the most coherent I could do without going to be out of his character. But I hope that you will not mind my English mistakes or the errors I could make and that we will have fun anyway ^^.

I give a special thanks to a person who helped me to complete this introduction thread : Mattew :3
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Ni hao Daan!

(i can help you with any dutch stuff^^*so happy finally a holland*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:05 pm

Hi there! Welcome, ve~ :3
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:21 pm

@ Meimei & Feliciano: What a warm welcome.

-@Mei: Thank you >_< I guess i'll be in need soon of your help : D)
Back to top Go down
Matthew Williams

Matthew Williams

Birthday : 1992-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Hello, it's nice to meet you, Mr Vanackere...

(de rien~ And welcome here, have fun =w=)
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Just call me Daan, nice to meet you Mattew * mumbles that it's quite annoying to be called "Mr"*

(allez, I'm going to do it!)
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:06 am

Ni hao Vanackere-sensei~

(*awkward awkward... blames Matt-kun*)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 am

(i know dutch people if you need anyhelp XD ) konichiwa *bows*
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank you for welcomming me, then

(@Yao: Why such awkwardness? What did Mattew has done to you?)
(@Kiku: I would be nice... But I guess I'll be in need for help in order to give a realistic shape to Daan's Character, you're such a nice person ^^)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:14 am

Oy! Name's Sadiq Annan.....I'm a new teacher here too. We gotta tie one on and get to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

We should, If the students wouldn't become some kind of a nuisance to our relation.

(sorry for answering a little bit late =_=')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Why would they? Name the day, I'll make time.
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

(ahahaha~ N-nothing... *peace* Ah well, welcome to the forums! Hope we enjoy role-playing together!)
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:04 am

(@ Yao:...That's...still doesn't explain anything. But it's ok X). Thanks. )

(@Saquid Annan): Maybe you do have a preference about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Eh, preference? Free on Thursday. Have an appointment with my P.O. on Friday morning. Meet ya in the teacher's lounge and I'll show ya to this bar I know.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm

Okey, I guess It'll be alright. So see you on Thursday then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:55 am

Ah, broer... It's been a while since we have last met. You seem well. *slight smile* We should go out for a drink sometime.

(skdjar. I came back to check what is up with this place and here is a Holly<33)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Oy, join us then. Like to hear all the sorrid family details.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:27 pm

(@Mariella : I'll try to do my best and nice to meet you Very Happy)

---> You seem alright too, Mariella. But, I thought I'd meet you sooner than this. I haven't seen Bella either. Where were you?

@Sadiq: Just wait. I'll gladly share my weeds with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:50 pm

Weeds? That a kind of beer?
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

It's more like an other kind of tobacco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Hum... Bella is around somewhere. Probably idling around.

And I have been studying in Luxembourg during your absence, if that is what you mean. Bella suggested that I should come here instead.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:43 pm

So we'll see her soon enough. Mariella, you don't have any problems here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Oui. And to be honest, I would rather be in private school. The people here are... Hm. There is just a big diversity here. Boring, actually.
Back to top Go down
Daan Vanackere

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 pm

I noticed that eventually. But I think you will need that in order to know how communicate with people of different cultures, after all it's not something that all private schools have. Even if you think of it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...   Hallo! Aangename kennismaking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hallo! Aangename kennismaking...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next