World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Feliciano Vargas! Ve~

Go down 
+2
Kiku Honda
Meimei
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ Empty
PostSubject: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ 2v96lw0

Name: Feliciano Vargas

Country your character represents: North Italy

Grade: 3rd Year

Hobbies: Cooking, painting, singing about life, relaxing, sleeping, and flirting with girls.

Likes: Feliciano likes a lot of things; happy things. Singing and dancing being two of those things. He also enjoys being with friends, and flirting with beautiful ladies. He likes doing artistic things, such as drawing and painting. He also really likes to sleep, and laze around.

Dislikes: Feliciano doesn't like fighting of any sort. Wars, quarrels. He hates them. He also hates being yelled at by teachers, which happens a lot, since he is often times late for class. He hates not getting enough sleep, and studying.

Background: Feliciano spends most of his time drawing with charcoal. It's his favorite medium, and he carries it with him wherever he goes. He loves making friends with people, although a lot of them pick on him. He's pretty carefree, and doesn't like to do any work that he has to really think about, which causes him to end up cramming for tests the night before. He is barely passing his classes, except for art, which he is excelling in. He's also a ladies man, and although he flirts, he's not very interested. He wants to wait for the right person, before making a commitment to them. Often times, he will skip class to go outside and draw the nature around him, or a pretty girl, or whatever really catches his attention.

Out of character: Hello! I don't know if any of you are in the Prozac Nations roleplay, but if you are, I play Switzerland there! Very Happy So this is quite a change of pace, with Italy. But Italy is actually my favorite character, so I hope I can play him well~ :3 Anyway, yey.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 am

Ni hao Feliciano~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:01 am

*waves* Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

(New persooooooooon! *glomps* Hai!)
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

Konichiwa Vargas-san *bows*

OOC: ITAAAAAALY <3333
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 am

Privyet! You are cute, da~ I would very much like to be friends~

(Welcome to the forum ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Ah... ah...... Hi... ><
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Hiya! Welcome to the school, cutie!

((Hello! Welcome to the forum, this is your admin speaking... if you have an MSN, could you please pm it to me so that I could add you to the group chat? Thank you very much!))
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Ni hao! Welcome to the academy aru.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:18 am

*smiles* Welcome to the school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:40 am

Thank you, everyone~! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:36 am

Welcome Vargas-san *bows again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feliciano Vargas! Ve~   Feliciano Vargas! Ve~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feliciano Vargas! Ve~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: