World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Explanations

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:43 am

Hayden was in severe distress. He hasn't sen Robert since that incident with Francis and it was worrying him. He had tried distracting himself with work ever since that day but that still didn't dither him from his bouts of loneliness. Sometimes at night, sleeping in his office, he would call out for Robert, whining and whimpering for his brother slash lover. As Hayden scribbled on at his notebook, he had realized that Robert was no longer as sibling in his eyes. Fuck the Kirkland name if he's gay for his brother.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:54 am

Robbie paced the bedroom. Rhys hadn't come to it in...a long time. Robbie barely had time to grade papers anymore, he was so busy with...well. He certainly didn't have time to go to the office. Today was an administrative day, though - not something he'd scheduled around, a rather unexpected day off.

He had time now, and a feeling that Rhys had been basically living in their tiny, normally shared office. More to the point, the other business was concluded. He put everything in its place and put on the Scottish military dress uniform, formal kilt and all. It was a serious conversation he planned to have, and, well, it helped that he was easier at keeping his temper when he felt he was representing the army.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:34 am

Sighing at the last pile of papers he had to cjeck with a sad sigh, the blonde leaned back to his chair and closed his eyes. He wondered if Robbie was doing alright, if their room was clean and all and his mess was not everywhere. He remembered, with a playful smile, that whenever Robert would make a mess, he would go waifu on him 'til the discussion ended up on the bed....ad more mess was made.

"...nngh... I miss you Robbie..." he murmured to no one in particular. Getting up, he walked around the room, his fingers brushing over the desk that was clearly Robert's and wondered if the other man was mad at him. Hayden had a good excuse to have been avoiding his lover. His reasons are mainly because he was angry at Robert for bei g unable to see him during his time in the infirmary, a rather selfish and stupid reason. Another was that, he was ashamed to face Robert. After that kiss with francis, he felt like he was betraying Robert for his younger brother's ex. He knew that he felt so good when with Francis and it confused him to a certain point. And now, after everything, he had never felt so lonely before. Funny how the heart works, right?
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:18 pm

He walked like a man headed to his own execution. He had no real way of guessing how Rhys would react, though the optimistic part of him - the part that his stint in the military had nearly crushed - hoped it would be a favorable reaction. He knocked slowly on the door to the office - what an odd thing, to not feel comfortable going into his own office.

"Rhys? Are ye in there?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Looking up, the blonde Welsh was surprised to hear a knock on the door. He wasn't expectng any students to come to ask about their grades. But he was surprised to hear a gruff familiar tone and nearly dropped the math book, that belonged to his lover, on the floor.

"oh god, R-robbie?" he squeaked as he dashed to the door.

A hand was already on the doorknob when he stopped himself. Slowly leaning to the door he said, "What do you need?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:28 pm

"T' talk t' ye," Robbie said soberly. "D'ye have a minute?" he reached up unthinkingly to tuck some of Rhys' hair behind his ear. "Oh, darlin', ye shouldnae be sleepin' 'ere."

He coughed and pulled away. "But that's...not wot I came about. D'ye 'ave a minnit?" he repeated, voice choked with emotion. Gods, he wanted a drink.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Looking away, and fighting back the urge to just kiss his brother senseless, Hayden looked away and gave the older male a small nod in the head. "...I have time. Get in, it's your office too you know." Gulping down the huge lump in his throat, the blonde Welsh stepped back and let the Scotsman in the room.

As his green eyes scanned his lover's frame, he bit back his nervousness as he noted Robert's attire. He was in a hell load of trouble alright
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:52 pm

Hands clasped behind his back, spine ramrod straight, Robbie stepped in. He couldn't quite meet Rhys' eyes. "Ye've no doubt noticed I've nae been around much," he said leadingly. "Well...it's cos I had somethin' I needed t' do. An' I didnae wanna tell ye 'til it was done. 'm sorry for keepin' secrets, luv."

He took a deep breath. "I wanna give ye somethin'. Yer not allowed to ask how much it cost, an' ye don' have t'...it's a symbol, is all. Bloody 'ell, here - " he pulled out a small box and handed it over, blushing.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Everything went so fast for rhys. From the Robert walked in to him closing the door listening to the sterness of Robert's tine. And now shoved infront of him with his back on the door was a little black box of velvet. Hayden could only just stare and look at the box, to the cute blushing face of Robert and back to the box. He had an idea on what was happening and it certainly was shocking.

A dream. Yes this was all a dream. Or maybe a nightmare, a very good nightmare.

"Please tell me you're not joking Robert Flynn Kirkland..."
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:16 pm

Robbie smiled playfully. "I could get down on a knee, if'n ye'd like tae get flashed." He knelt, but didn't flash Rhys after all. "Rhys, this is made a bit odd by...who we are, in relation t' each other. It's no' a weddin' ring...I dinnae ken if that's possible or desirable. But it's a promise ring - a promise tha' I intend t' keep. Yer the only person I've ever loved this way, an' certainly th' only person I've ever had sex with. I wanna keep it tha' way. I wanna keep ye forever...but I need ye t' keep me, too, an' keep me close. I've got t' be yer only as well, luv, or I dinnae' ken if I can survive."
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Taking the box by one hand and opening the lid with the other, the blonde looked at his boyfriend with a mixure of shock, affection, guilt and anger. One he was extremely mad at the Scotsman for being this so secretive, forcing to go through hell. Two he felt a surge of love for the words that were just pelted at him. Deep inside he had longed for Robert to actually say that to him in their long relationship together. Third, he felt so bad for actually having certain feelings for his friend, Francis but he knew he could hold that back and face what's really real now.

"R-rob you're crazy..." he managed to choke put, tears were clearly dripping down his face.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:35 pm

"Crazy about ye, maybe," Robbie shrugged with a sheepish grin. "I love ye. I love ye so much I can't imagine living without you. The military was hell for...so many reasons. I wanna be with ye forever. Will ye have me?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Rhys couldn't help himself anymore. It was too much to handle already. Lunging at Robert, he threw his arms around the man and began to kiss him senseless. "good lord Robert. I love -mmnf- you. Love you so fucking much." he snarled inbetween kisses.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:49 pm

Robbie laughed and kissed back, pinning Rhys to the floor and snogging him silly. This was a perfectly acceptable reaction. More than acceptable. Phenomenal. He nuzzled his lover happily.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:59 pm

Rhys moaned softly as he was suddenly pinned to the ground and kissed so bad he could barely feel his lips anymore. "mmnf... Ahn... Robert...w-wait." he softly said as he lightly pushed Robert away. "Since when did you plan this..?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:14 pm

"Uh..." Robbie thought for a moment. "About since I took the job here," he said slowly. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:19 am

"Just curious, sweetheart." Shaking his head, a small smile came across his features as he held his lover's face in his hands and resumed his snogging of him. He'll let this slip for a while, right now he's going to busy himself with catchng up with Robert for all he cares[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:13 am

Robbie lost himself in Rhys. This had gone beyond every hope Robbie had.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:20 am

Staring softly into Robert's green irises, Hayden managed to land a soft kiss on his brother's lips and hold him close. Somehow by that, he was showing Robert how much he had missed him and how sorry he was for moving out of their room without another word.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:50 am

"So...are you going to sleep in a proper bed tonight, dearie~?" Robbie asked leadingly. "There's a big Scottish lad who'd be happy t' keep ye warm~"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:10 am

Hayden smiled, "I'll move back in. And, I forgot to tell you I've been lodging in Arthu's room for the past days." he paused at he watched the Scotsman's expression before proceeding, "He insisted I should sleep in a bed last week and so I did." A serious expression crossed his features as he added, "Robert I want to ask you t do something for me."
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Robbie relaxed a bit, hugging Rhys close.. "Well, that's alright then. Ye'll catch cold sleeping in an office like this...ye want t' ask somethin'? Wot?"
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:00 am

"I want you to talk to Arthur. He needs some explaination on why you sent him away." he sighed as he held Robert close. "you two used to be so close with each other. Used to play football together and stuff. Then after father sent us away...I don't know what happened to you."
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:29 am

"I'll explain...if he'll listen," Robbie said, with a small frown. "I've tried before - you should know that. He brushes it off. If Da hadn't..." he sighed. "I'll try. But will you be there, to...help him listen?" he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:36 am

Hayden looked at his lover determined, "Of course I will..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explanations   Explanations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explanations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: