World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

hiatus for a few days~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

hiatus for a few days~ Empty
PostSubject: hiatus for a few days~   hiatus for a few days~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:50 am

Bonjour~

Will be travelling to Oregon. Tomorrow is my last night, probably. But I'll be packing and arranging last minute things. So I'm disappearing for a few days. Not sure how long though. Dunno if I'll be back in time when the Dance starts, so.. I'll just.. skip it? -orz- idk anymore.

(made up stories for whats happening: Francis is visiting his family in France, and Havel is out climbing a mountain or something.)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

hiatus for a few days~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: hiatus for a few days~   hiatus for a few days~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 pm

Okay, Francis, miss you~ Though next time please post in this thread: http://theworldacademy.friendhood.net/rules-taken-characters-f1/absences-please-read-t100.htm
Back to top Go down

hiatus for a few days~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: Other-
Jump to: