World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Lost in the courtyard

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lost in the courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the courtyard   Lost in the courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:57 am

"I....I......I am so lost." Nekolis sighed, his new backpack digging into his thin shoulders. He glanced about, looking around at his surroundings. This school was all so new to him, unfamiliar. He took a nervous breath and walked a little bit farther into the courtyard. He turned to look over his shoulder, hoping to see his twin smiling at him, then dragging him along. Not today.....now, for the first time since he could remember, he was alone. "Ah........" he whined slumping to the ground. "Help....."

A small sad smile formed on his face. He shook his head and tried to blink back a tear. No, he could not cry. He had to be strong...or at least try his best to.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the courtyard
Page 1 of 1