World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Gamarjoba, students!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gamarjoba, students! Empty
PostSubject: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Name: Zviadi Beridze

Gamarjoba, students! 2nkmc9c

Country your character represents: Georgia

Class you teach: Gym

Hobbies: Drinking [does not really apply for school], culinary arts, Hand crafts, hanging with the students, fighting, dancing, sword fighting, history, winter, buildings.

Likes: Dancing dances from his home country, Cooking, teaching, teaching other people things about his home country, going to bars, and going to beaches, god, yogurt, and music.

Dislikes: The disrespect for his religion, Things that aren't how they should be, kinda who disrespect they're elders, things that are un-even, kids/people who give him unwanted trouble, dandelions, tomfoolery, little kids, high end technology.
People who keep asking about his scar: Yes, he cannot see out if it. No you cannot touch it.

Background: Zviadi for some odd reason, wanted to be a teacher. He disliked most kids, however and decided to suck it up, and leave to teach at a world high school. He wasn't a rich fellow, nor was he poor. but he needed the money to pay for his trip back home. He noted that kids are unruly and don't like no for an answer, thats why he thought, that working them hard in gym might teach them a lesson. Although Zviadi likes to have parties, hes lost what its like to be a kid again. maybe teaching will straiten him, and the students out.

Out of character (Anything you want to say OOC?): Austria here! <3 and Russia, if with your go to, can i make it so, he dislikes him? owo hope this was okay dearies~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Welcome to the school, yo!

((HIIIIIIII))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:55 pm

*Smiles and waves at the new member on the teaching staff*

Hi, I'm Belle Vanackere...I work as the History teacher here, and it is always nice to meet more members of the teaching department *shuffles feet*

A gym teacher? That is kinda cool!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 am

@Teagan: Ah, welcome yo...! *tries to sound cool too*

@Belle: Hallo, Belle! such a pleasure to meet you! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 am

Konichiwa sensei *bows*
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:20 pm

Ni hao ma~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamarjoba, students!   Gamarjoba, students! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamarjoba, students!
Page 1 of 1