World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!

Go down 
+3
Yao Wang
Mohammad Yusof
Kiku Honda
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:49 am

[This whole thing will be updated~ Not to worry!]

Name: Elizaveta Hedervary

Country your character represents: Magyar Köztársaság - The Republic of Hungary

Grade: 4th year student

Hobbies: Reading, writing, photograpy, video games, archery

Likes: Her best friend forever Feliks, loose fitting boy's clothing, romantic novels, chocolate, shopping, classical music, outdoor cafes.

Dislikes: Having her family choose the things she will do for her, when people expect certain things of her because of the family she comes from, Gilbert, not being able to wear the boy's uniform since it suits her much better than the girl's one does.

Background: [Will be updated soon!]

Out of character:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am

H-hallo, Elizaveta...
Back to top Go down
Kiku Honda
KIKU THE PEACE OFFICER OF WONDER AND AMAZEMENT
Kiku Honda

Birthday : 1990-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 8:20 am

Konichwa Hedervary-san *bows*
Back to top Go down
Mohammad Yusof

Mohammad Yusof

Birthday : 1957-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 pm

*peeks in* H-Hello...
Back to top Go down
Yao Wang
I'm 100% man aru!
Yao Wang

Birthday : 1991-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Ni hao aru! I'm Wang Yao aru. Nice to meet you aru.
Back to top Go down
Yong Soo Im

Yong Soo Im

Birthday : 1992-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Annyeong! <3 -waves arms around-

(YAY HUNGARYYYY <3)
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski
I'm a rich, spoilt Russian boy with a penchant for sexual harrassment - what's not to like?
Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 5:44 pm

Privyet... You are Feliks's friend, da? I do not think he can appreciate somebody so pretty. You should be my friend instead.
Back to top Go down
Meimei

Meimei

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 6:56 pm

ni hao eliza-chan!^^ your very pretty ne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Heya, girly! Nice ta see ya after the other day, where ya were smashin' that one guy over the head with yer pan-- I like ya. We should be friends!

((You're getting posts from both of my accounts, just fyi XD)
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:34 pm

BFF! OMG HI~!

((BFF! HI~! *at face value, lol*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Yo Hedervary..
keep your pans awaay from my awesome head in the future >:T

you might hit Gilbird...

OOC: Welcome hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:15 am

*smiles and waves*
Miss Elizaveta Hedervary, it is a pleasure to meet another student!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:29 am

Roddy: Hello Roderich. -Smiles happily- How have you been lately?

Mr. Honda: Hellosztok Honda-San! -Curtsys-

Mr. Yusof: -Tilts her head to the side and smiles warmly- Hello there... I'm Elizaveta. Thank you for welcoming me.

Mr. Wang: -Curtsys politely- Hello, Wang Yao. I'm Elizaveta Hedervary, and it's very nice to meet you as well. -Smiles-

Mr. Yong Soo: -Smiles at his enthusiastic personality- Hello there! Thank you for welcoming me!

Mr. Braginsky: Pretty...? -Blushes slightly at his bold comment, but frowns a little when he mentions Feliks- Hello Mr. Braginsky. Yes, I'm Feliks's best friend, Elizaveta Hedervary.

Ms. Meimei: Oh! Goodness, thank you so much. You're very pretty as well! -Curtsys and smiles-

Ms. Kirkland: Oh, yes! Ms. Teagan. -Gives a little bow- It's good to see you again. And I'd be very happy if we could be friends. -Smiles- Gilbert and I have never really gotten along. -Laughs a little- We've been fighting like that since we were kids.

BFF: Feliks! -Runs to him and embraces him- Oh! I've missed you so much! How are you?

Gilbert: Hey Gil. -Crosses her arms over her chest- W-Wait... You keep Gilbird on your head? -Looks concerned for a moment- Well...! It's not like I wouldn't see him in that messy hair of yours. He'd stand out.

Ms. Vanackere: -Smiles as well and gives a polite little wave- And it is a pleasure to meet you as well. It's been a while since I've been back here... So much has changed.
Back to top Go down
Godmin
Admin

Birthday : 1990-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 am

*cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiings*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:16 pm

*causiously smiles back* I'm doing very good, and you? Havnt gotten yourself into any trouble have you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!   Hello! Magyarország megérkezett! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! Magyarország megérkezett!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: