World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo Empty
PostSubject: Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo   Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:33 pm

>Eduardo's Space<

Eduardo keeps his room nice and neat. He usually likes to decorate his room with peaceful pictures of landscapes and seascapes. Except one picture in his space, is a picture of Antonio and him standing on the side table. Near the window he keeps a small pot of lavender, hoping his roommate won't mind it.
Back to top Go down

Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo   Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:11 am

Gupta sighed as he carried his bag to the room he was assigned too. He had already made a previous trip with a two medium sized boxs which contained his stuff and now was bringing his duffel bag, which contained his clothing and such.

Reaching in his pocket he took out a small envelop which contained a key. He turned the key opening the key seeing that his roommate was already set and in the room.
He quickly examined the Portuguese male, before entering the room.

"Um..Saal- I mean hello..."
he said quietly with not much emotion in his face. "My name is Gupta Mohammad Hassan..." he said looking around the room noticing how simple the room was and how clean it was, that made the Egyptian happy.
Gupta placed his duffel bag onto the empty bed, his golden eyes examined his part of the room.

Perhaps this school year would be good.
Back to top Go down

Room 2: Gupta Mahammad Hassan and Eduardo F. Carriedo
Page 1 of 1