World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Please log in
World Academy W
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Academy W

A forum where Hetalia fans can join together to rp their favorite nations in an AU, high school setting. Loosely based on the Gakuen Hetalia game.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inAffiliate: FF
------------- Welcome to World Academy W, the academy of ambiguous location where all your dreams will come true~! Or perhaps none of them. It really depends how lucky you are. -------------
Make sure you check The Noticeboard for news about Cultural Day!

Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:02 am

Alec let out a soft sigh as he flopped down on one of the couches in the room, turning his music on to almost full blast before doing so. The pinoy didn't have much to do at the moment, so he decided after a few minutes of lounging about to text Lovi and see what his socio en delincuencia was up to, and if he wanted to come down and hang out with him or something.

(socio en delincuencia = partner in crime)
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Eduardo comes down from his room in 302 with a notebook and pen. He plans to write poems downstairs hoping he could write something about his new environment. Upon entering the common lounge, he first notice his cousin Alec sitting on a sofa. Knowing his Primo's habits, he didn't raise his voice to call him, instead approach him since he knows Alec loves to listen his music with loud volume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:06 pm

Alec didn't notice Eduardo at first because he was lying with his head facing away from the other while his eyes were focused on his cellphone in front of him. However, when he did notice his cousin standing above him, he quickly took pulled off his headphones while the music was still blaring out of them and sat up to make room for the other. "Kuya! Didn't see you there for a second," he smiled, scooting over on the couch a bit and also looking curiously at the pad and pen Edo was holding. "Doing homework or something?"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:57 pm

"Because you listen to you music with full blast volume ya ne. You should pay more attention to your surroundings ya ne." Eduardo sits on the new space beside Alec. "Nope. I was planning to write poems about my new environment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"I like my music is all," Alec pouted, leaning slightly against the other's arm before putting one of the earbuds back in and lowering the volume anyways. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 am

Eduardo smiles weakly, he can't do anything about Alec loving his music so much. "I have been fine. I'm pretty much getting used to the school. Sometimes I'm mistake for Toni...." he sighs. He's Antonio's twin after all and Antonio has been in the school a bit longer, not all knows Antonio had a twin brother. He can't always sigh and sulk so he smiles again as he thinks more things to say about his new school. "I also made friends with an Asian boy named Yong Soo. He thought I was a ghost. He's pretty funny." he chuckles as he remember their first meeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:53 pm

Lovi walked into the common room after just waking from a nice nap and saw Alec, he best friend and came over to him and literally plopped onto him from behind, something his own brother would do, and snuggled him playfully. After snuggling the blushing Asian throughly, he looked up and saw the other there. Frowning he let go of Alec and watched over to the other and began to fuss over the messy hair, running fingers into his hair and trying to tame it. "God damnit it Toni....take some pride in how you look!" Its been forever since he last saw Ed, that he forgot he couldn't tell the differences between the twins, mostly when he first woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:25 am

Alec let out a rather unmanly yelp of surprise when he was sat on, and seeing who it was that was doing it was no help as the blush ran rampant on his face. "L-Lovi?!" When the moment passed, and the Italian called for Toni, Alec started looking around for a second to look for his other Kuya before he realized that his friend meant Eduardo. "Oh... Lovi, that's Kuya Edo, not Toni..."
Back to top Go down
Eduardo F. Carriedo

Eduardo F. Carriedo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:47 am

Eduardo silently watched his friend Lovino gave a heartwarming greeting to his cousin Alec. Later his hair was being combed by Lovino, making his hair look less messy. He made a sad face when Lovino called him Toni. "Yes I'm Eduardo. I'm a bit sad Lovi..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Lovi frowned and pulled away from Edo. "Che. I knew that." Pulling his fingers out of Edo's hair and trying not to look like a dumbass for messing up and calling one twin by the other's name. He went and plopped down next to Alec. "Che. So why are you here." Antonio was bad enough, but with Eduardo here, the cooing and hugs tended to increase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...   Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone that has had to live with the Carriedos...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Academy W :: Old Threads :: RPs-
Jump to: